• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Agreed. That entire final quarter was intense. The missile ride, the final fight with Jeanne, the whole Ithavoll building sequence, and riding a motorcycle up a freakin rocket into space.
Yeeeesss. Best character was Luka. He kept up with Bayonetta with just a fucking grappling hook.

Ah the sweet allure of a busy life, how I wish thee would not interfere with great stories….

sweet imagination, how I embrace thee each and every night, offering shelter away from the dreary busy life of mine….

I shall dream with you once more….

I just beat Resident Evil Village. I’m blown away by the ending and am very excited to see where 9 goes. Other than that, I await eagerly to this return!

Indeed it has, I understand having a busy life and not feeling like doing anything, that’s why for my threads I try to at least post something to keep people going, hell I let people mostly do the story themselves, I don’t let everyone wait around for me because I know they would rather keep going. Would I prefer Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak to let us keep going while he/she is away, absolutely, but I understand if they have a plan and want it to go a certain way and it won’t go that way if everyone just continues and potentially ruins its, especially if they don’t want to spoil the future for us.

I mean right now I would just like caffeine freaks opinion of my new character I made purely as a joke that I don’t expect to get approved, lol

I’d like to know the outcome of the assault on that creature, because now it has ample time to make its next move.

I'd imagine with the varying amount of ordinance thrown at it, something's gotta give. Except it is a fragmentation of C'thulhu.

I'd imagine with the varying amount of ordinance thrown at it, something's gotta give. Except it is a fragmentation of C'thulhu.

Well a fragment can’t overpower a full Cthulhu, even if she can’t use most of her power, so I’m gonna say the spider should give

Indeed it has, I understand having a busy life and not feeling like doing anything, that’s why for my threads I try to at least post something to keep people going, hell I let people mostly do the story themselves, I don’t let everyone wait around for me because I know they would rather keep going. Would I prefer Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak to let us keep going while he/she is away, absolutely, but I understand if they have a plan and want it to go a certain way and it won’t go that way if everyone just continues and potentially ruins its, especially if they don’t want to spoil the future for us.
I do have a plan but I've never run a group RP where the story stays on track lol. If people wanna continue the story themselves that's fine, I can just adapt the future events to fit what the characters end up doing.

I do have a plan but I've never run a group RP where the story stays on track lol. If people wanna continue the story themselves that's fine, I can just adapt the future events to fit what the characters end up doing.

That’s up to you, I have no issues either way

So I guess everyone is ignoring the white phosphorus that was shot at the spider?

There have only been two replies. It would help to let us respond before jumping to the conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back