• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Well from my point of view Shadow said the fight was over without any input from the GM, especially since it was obliterated by the spirit bomb, so in other words yes the fight is over and shadow ended it, so now everyone is just standing around a small crater in the ground in the dark

I found it.
Also I'm trying to stay as close to Boom and Modern Shadow mixed as I can. So that's why he's a bit meaner than my usual Shadow I play. So how do you guys think I'm doing with that anyways?

I’d like to continue, but I’m nervous about having characters turn their backs on that thing until it’s confirmed to be down.

Personally, I’d like to have Leo meditating, trying to invoke Soulfunil when the darkness sweeps through and he hears the commotion. We had a ship cannon and grenade launcher fire, so I doubt anyone in the area will be unsure of what’s happening.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

I have a Dragon Ball OC I'd like to add, but I feel that it'd be odd for him to enter through the portal, at such a late time. So after your answer I'll put the sheet for him. My question is could he have been like a scout to scout ahead of the planet in which their on now?

Oh. I thought you meant it in it's a bad way. From what I know.
Idw= overconfident, edgy, less jerk than normal.
Boom: overconfident, edgy, more jerk than modern.
I guess I have a bit of Archie due to G.U.N but no personality traits of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back