• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

May I add an I suppose it could be called an alternate personality to Shadow which would be called Black Shadow. It is his black arm half in which does nothing but strengthen him up. (Physical strength and speed only.) and allow him to gain a much quicker regeneration/healing rate.

Here is a image for a reference-

Black Shadow:

Black Shadow.jpg

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

For Inui, he has a few skills that he should be able to use right off the bat,

- Monitor Conditions (Let's him basically see Health Bars on Enemies/Allies)
- Heal Minor Wounds (Heal a small bit of Health)

Hey guys, imma be absent from here for about 2 weeks... we can say Noctis became a background character, going along with everything that's happening till I get back... I'm terribly sorry
That's cool, and yeah Noctis can just pop back up whenever you get a chance to post again!

Did everyone forgot that the spider was restrained?

also I expected more distrust in the group towards Cthulhu-Chan, but it seems like most don’t even know she’s there

Well, Bayonetta is all for taking the leap of faith, and I explicitly included both characters participating in this fight taking advantage of her move. So no, not everyone forgot.

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

May I include an alter ego for Shadow known as Black Shadow. This is just his Black Arm half which provides more Stregnth, speed, and the ability to summon other Black Arms though he'd be limited to 35 out of 100 in which he can summon.
Image for reference
Black Shadow.jpg

Best part in the game, in my opinion, was when she shot a fucking lipstick into the final boss' face.
Agreed. That entire final quarter was intense. The missile ride, the final fight with Jeanne, the whole Ithavoll building sequence, and riding a motorcycle up a freakin rocket into space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back