• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ancient Horrors and Where to Find Them [OOC]

Should the RP stay open?

• No! It's too crowded!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes! The more the merrier!

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oooh.. found this while scrolling through stuff and i can say i'm interested - just to double-check, this is open, yeah? totally fine if not!!

Oh my gosh I am SO sorry for my absence this past week. School got in the way of everything, but I'll try to catch up and post. My bad, I can't apologize enough.

Oh my gosh I am SO sorry for my absence this past week. School got in the way of everything, but I'll try to catch up and post. My bad, I can't apologize enough.
Don't sweat it lol

also also- if it is open, could i get a rundown on what's already happened in the rp?

Aight so tldr the party got pulled from their worlds into a tavern floating in the middle of a void. An old guy appeared and told everyone that Cthulhu is gonna come back if he gets all the pages of the Necronomicon that have been scattered across worlds and that some cult is looking for it. The first world that the party's been sent to is an ice world and the page they're looking for is presumably within an unsettling mountain.

Also, can’t wait for the Commandant to accidentally start an combat encounter using said flare, but I think we were expecting such a thing anyway

People: “That commandant has gone mad”

Said Commandant: only firing a flare into the sky for visibility as well as knowing about the nearby creature that Nadia had spoken out about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back