Anime & Manga An Anime/Cartoon that only you like

Not saying that it has to be a hated cartoon/anime but that whenever you bring it up to your friends or people in your vicinity, they generally frown upon it. For me, it has got to be the Boondocks. It is an incredibly awesome show with some of the greatest comedy I've ever seen. Just give the first three seasons a shot. The last one, season 4 is a bit crap though.

AHHHH I LOVE BOONDOCKS I MISS WHEN IT WAS ON
My mom and I would shamelessly watch it

For anime, I'd have to say it's Kaze no Stigma. I'm the only one I know who's seen it. And it's so good, too! It makes me kind of sad that I can't fangirl over it with people. It's the same situation with Blood Lad. It's actually pretty good, but I don't know anyone else who has seen it. It's a hard knock life for nerds like me. :P

Cartoons? Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
No one else remembers.
But me

AHHHH I LOVE BOONDOCKS I MISS WHEN IT WAS ON
My mom and I would shamelessly watch it

For anime, I'd have to say it's Kaze no Stigma. I'm the only one I know who's seen it. And it's so good, too! It makes me kind of sad that I can't fangirl over it with people. It's the same situation with Blood Lad. It's actually pretty good, but I don't know anyone else who has seen it. It's a hard knock life for nerds like me. :P

Cartoons? Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!
No one else remembers.
But me

I used to watch Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! and I still remember it! I remember having a lil' crush on Shiro and later crushing on Beast Boy from Teen Titans (not the "reboot"). Pfft. But I never noticed that Greg Cipes voiced both characters as a kid.

Anyway, the show I watched that most anime lovers around me aren't particularly keen on has to be The Seven Deadly Sins. I love this show to bits, but I guess the fan service turned off my friends? I mean, I enjoy the show either way so it doesn't matter to me.
:'D

I used to watch Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! and I still remember it! I remember having a lil' crush on Shiro and later crushing on Beast Boy from Teen Titans (not the "reboot"). Pfft. But I never noticed that Greg Cipes voiced both characters as a kid.

Anyway, the show I watched that most anime lovers around me aren't particularly keen on has to be The Seven Deadly Sins. I love this show to bits, but I guess the fan service turned off my friends? I mean, I enjoy the show either way so it doesn't matter to me.
:'D

Hey, the fanservice in Seven Deadly Sins is hilarious to me. I normally don't like heaping amounts of it, but considering when it happened, it made me crack up, I was okay with it. XD
Plus... Ban was my fanservice.

Eeeeeek Chiro was my husband when I was six XD My mom couldn't handle me in my Chiro Phase XD

Death Parade! (i had gotten into it kinda late so by the time i watched it the fandom was already dead )
I loved the concept plus it made me cry a lot, emotional stuff is my thing lol. It seemed like nobody else I knew had seen it so I really was on my own.

I'm the only person that I know of who likes (I love) Black Butler. I mean it's not bad. I think it's cute.

Death Parade! (i had gotten into it kinda late so by the time i watched it the fandom was already dead )
I loved the concept plus it made me cry a lot, emotional stuff is my thing lol. It seemed like nobody else I knew had seen it so I really was on my own.
Seen and liked all of those <3 You're not alone! *hugs*

As for mine...
-Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
-Alice to Zouroku
-Busou Shoujo Machievelism
-Charllote
-Clockwork Planet
-Dog Days
-Fuuka
-Gamers!
-Gate
-Gin no Guardian
-Guilty Crown
-Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
-Hanamaru Youchien
-Highschool DxD
-Dog and Scissors
-Isekai Shokudou
-Kanokon
-Kotoura-san
-Kuusen madoushi Kohousei no Kyoukan
-Lance N' Masks
-Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku
-Mahou Shoujo Lyrical nanoha (all the installments including vivid)
-Masamune-kun no Revenge
and the list kind of goes on.
If we were to add those we just think are under appreciated I would have to definitely say Re:Creators and date a live

Initial D... Fricking, Initial D!!! It's a really good racing anime. Even for someone who is not into cars like me actually enjoyed it! That is the anime that got me into cars in the first place. The story line is good, Characters are relatable, and don't even get me started with the soundtrack. I literally have no one to talk about it for miles and miles. People just know it for the memes. (Which actually annoys me) I guess i'm all alone on this one... I'm the only racing anime fan in this entire site... :closedeyescryingfrown:

Bee and Puppycat and Bravest Warriors. Most people don't know about them because they're not on cable.

I even have a little Catbug vinyl keychain on my phone. : D

There's probably lots of things but most notable would be all of the Cat Girl Nuku Nuku series (full name: All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku [Bannou Bunka Neko Musume Nuku Nuku])

I admit I clicked on it for the cat in the name but it's a rather old Anime that's really funny and enjoyable, I would say in a similar style that Ah My Goddess! is even...

A cientist and his son are running away from this evil corporation but after they stop for a pause the boy brings a stray cat with them in the car. They get shot at and the poor kitty takes the bullet. To save said kitty they put its brain inside this highly technological military android thus Nuku Nuku is born!

She's the wacky superhero type, it's hilarious to see her trying to do human things while posing as a school girl, but when her family is in trouble (you thought the evil corporation was done?) she's freaking badass!

My favorite instalment is the last one called Cat Girl Nuku Nuku DASH! it is kinda of a reboot but with a more serious plot than the original. The story was really good!

Anyway! If anyone want an older superhero-esque comedy Anime to watch, I recommend you check this one >w<
I don't think I need to tell how much I Iove it after all that ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back