• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
"All right alright guys we need to focus." Blue owl says interrupting them. "I think we have all noticed a pattern here, every time we journey through on of our your memories I get a memory shard in return. When we went to Quentins world you got me, Joe's world I remember How I was sold, Fizzroys world I remembered how I escaped...mostly. So if we want to find the other memories guess what we have to do?"

"Go into everyone memories?" Bickle says.

"yes, it seems so, so...any volunteers?"

The groups stares at her awkwardly.

"Hey it's not my idea, the sand lands seem content to do it this way."

"Hah... ha..." Fizzy gasped for air as he was being carried by Joe. He spat blood .

"Be... cautious.... I tried to .... order my thoughts... to be a step ahead..."

He felt dizzy and his vision blurry.

"It .... won't work ... this world made a whole mess of it..."

The cat looked above at what the identical boy was talking about and frowned. The discontent only lasted a short period of time as ideas danced around Acacius’ mind at the vampire’s threat. There were too many ways he could have fun with this. “Spark-” He stopped himself short at both one of the identical boys pulling out an abundant of cats and the cowboy who looked like he was ready to gun him down.

Acacius cleared his throat, met Sam’s eyes as she abruptly turned to create something out of sheer (okay almost sheer) nothing and go about her business. So far, she was his favorite.

His eyes bounced back to the cowboy, contemplating some clever comeback for the vampire. “Alright alright you got me. I ain’t no guardian -- I’m a civilian. I was just out here after being chased out by some of the other places for ‘indiscretion’,” fingers curled into slender quotations, the cat continued with a huff. “Just wanted some booze an’ chicks, no more no less. Some green on the side wouldn’t hurt too bad neither.”

“And for the record,”
he rose his voice to address the group now. “I ain’t heard of no ‘Maniacs’ before. Then again, no one’s heard of nothin’ round these parts. But like the two youngsters mentioned and you all probably agree with already: This ain’t the home that I know. Seems like whatever mess got you into this place, you found a pattern to get yourselves out. I intend to help.”

The twins looked over at the Owls. "Umm... well... we can't volunteer again... but... well... we heard some noises from that weird barrier. I think that there's someone, or something fighting in there. It... also appeared once we got out of mine and 02's memories. We could always check it out if no one is feeling comfortable sharing their mind with the rest of the group. We might find something important in there." 01 said.

02 glanced at the cat man. "I don't know if that's the greatest idea to join up if you don't have to..." He said quietly. "Also, we came here of our own volition in order to try and restore our friend's memories. She was attacked by a demon named Andras. He destroyed her memories. So we're going to be delving deeper and exploring other memories. They can be quite dangerous, so your best bet might be to just try and find your way out on your own." He explained.

Exzalia Exzalia Beleth Beleth

Denton hesitated to cal the theater experience an unforgettable event. Nothing to extra terrible had happened to himself, but his team, Fizzy most of all, were in no condition for further exploration. He wondered if keeping his word was worth this madness?

He did make several promises to help Owl regain her memories and he didn't regret that, but the Sandlands were beginning to strain him. Denton kept smiling, though. It beat being frantic and depressive and angry. A calm man can better see the whole picture, take into account all the small details.

The arrival of the cat man, Acacius, put Denton edge. He'd heard word there would be reinforcements arriving, but this...this was not what he was told. Another trick by the Sandlnads, perhaps? It seemed likely, but the Owls didn't seem to think it or if they weren't mentioning it. Kotsu, bless his heart wasted little time in threatening, the guy.

"yes, it seems so, so...any volunteers?"

"I'll pass," Denton said. "Well, pass for now. I suggest we gather our senses first before we deploy again right away, though. We're low on morale I believe somewhat."

Denton grinned at the cat man. He approached slowly, extending his hand.

"Hello," he said. "Denton Fisher at your service. Your introduction was certainly somewhat random. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

Beleth Beleth Exzalia Exzalia

Last edited:
Kotsu sat down in the sand, staring off into the distance, at both Yellow and Blue Owl and then back to Denton. "Well, I think he's kinda dumb, but that's a pretty obvious observation." Kotsu heard Fizzy groaning and seen him cough up blood. "Welp, that's my cue to punch your buddy in the face." Kotsu said to Denton as he made his way over to Fritz Roy on Aria's shoulder. He picked him up by the collar of his shirt and readied his fist, holding it with such a tight grip that his arm was shaking. "Now, give me one reason, why I shouldn't punch you hard as hell right now and still keep you alive after? Ya know what, forget it. And forget you, you're not worth my time anymore." Kotsu let's go of Fritz Roy, letting him dangle off of Aria again.

Freikugel Freikugel

Last edited:
Kotsu approaches Vivian and Quentin giving a short wave. "Hey guys... Uh, Vivian. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Kotsu kind of looked a bit sheepish. "I was wondering if you could teach me how to shoot a gun...? Like, properly. And maintain a firearm. I'd rather not ask Clayton since he's drunk, or Denton since he'd probably trick me."

Vivian noticed Kotsu walking towards them, waving back a little with a smile. "Hey, yeah of course what's up?" she asks. When he asked his question she was a little taken back, she would've never pictured Kotsu wanting to learn how to shoot a gun but she nodded and took her own gun out of its holster. "I'd be happy to teach you. You are right not to go to Clayton since you shouldn't be handling a gun whilst drunk cause it can be dangerous for both you and those around you." she turned to talk to Quentin and saw him passed out. "Mind waking him up? So he can at least put some clothes on so he can join the lesson." She chuckled.

Kotsu smiled. "Thanks, Vivian. You're a life saver. And I've got just the idea." Kotsu had a devilish smile creep on his face and he produced an air horn from seemingly nowhere. "A buddy of mine does this to me whenever I'm napping." Kotsu grinned wickedly as he held the air horn next to Quentin's ear, and pressed the button hard.

Quentin rolled over and sat upright. He moved his hand to the back of his head "Man, what the hell happened?" He noticed that he was sitting in sand because he had sand in his ass crack. He tried to stand up but fell over because of his broken leg. ""Well now, that's very unfortunate. Uh Xir'omon, you wanna help out?" His leg cracked and all his wounds were healed. Good as new. He thought up a pair of clothes and joined Vivian and kotsu. "What's up?"

"Rise and shine, sunshine! We got training to do. We're gonna learn how to properly use and maintain firearms, thanks to Vivian here being such a gracious teacher!" Kotsu said, beaming Quentin a smile. "Seriously though, I'm glad you can heal yourself up, but doing stupid stuff's kinda my job. I patch back up faster."

Quentin laughed at kotsu's last comment. Quentin never really thought of using a gun before. Guess it's better to learn now then never. He was kind of annoyed though. He wanted to talk to Vivian but he rolled along with whatever they were about to do. "It can't be that hard right? Just pull the trigger?'

Vivian looked at Quentin with concern, hoping that he was okay enough to handle a firearm. "It's nothing really, it's handy to know how to shoot a gun if you have no other options. Plus I'm happy to teach anyone willing to learn." she smiled completely shrugging off the compliment by Kotsu. She made another hand gun appear in her other hand, handing one to Kotsu and handing the other to Quentin. "It's a lot more than just pulling the trigger. Depending on the gun, if you incorrectly hold it you can badly hurt yourself." She said as she stood in front of the two of them with her arms crossed. "For starters I just want you to hold up the gun and aim, keep your finger away from the trigger." She said with a commanding tone "The safety may be on but I don't want you two firing just yet."

Kotsu kept his aim true as he stared down the barrel of the pistol on the iron sights and fixed his postured so that he had a tight grip on the pistol. He had fired guns before, so he knew to expect the recoil.

Quentin took the gun and stared at it. "This little thing actually hurts people? It's so light" He wasn't aware of the sights on the gun so he just pointed out in front of him. "Cant be that difficult, just point and shoot I guess."

Kotsu turned his attention to his classmate while awaiting further instructions and arched a very worried eyebrow. He wasn't sure that this class was right for Quentin now, but hopefully Vivian would be more forgiving than most. "Quentin..." Kotsu began, not wanting to discourage him and sighed. "Mimic me and my stance." Kotsu said as he aimed down the iron sights to a sand dune and waited patiently.

Vivian was a little taken aback with how easily Kotsu took up holding and aiming a gun but she quickly noticed Quentin having a little bit of trouble, smiling she walks towards him moving behind him. "Actually you'd be surprised even though it's small and light the recoil alone can easily make you smack yourself in the face with the gun." she moved her hand to his chin and gently moved his head slightly so he can view down the sight. "I can't exactly let you hurt that face of yours." She whispers to him with a little wink before moving her hands again to fix his grip and the way he was holding the gun. She used her leg to gently nudge his slightly behind him before stepping back and looking at his stance properly. "Alright that looks much better." She stayed behind the two of them so that she wasn't in the way of them shooting "For someone who doesn't know how to shoot a gun you do know how to hold it, well done Kotsu. Now what you need to do is turn off the safety and rest your finger against the trigger. The safety is a little switch on the side just flick it in the opposite direction then you can fire at the sand dune ahead of you."

Quentin smiled as she fixed his stance and understood how the sights on a gun worked. He switched off the safety and emptied the clip. He had nothing to aim for but all the bullets fired forward.

Kotsu flicked off the safety and fired three rounds on top of each other with pinpoint accuracy, his vampiric strength assisting him in making the recoil non-existent as he expected it this time. "How's that, teach?" Kotsu asked with a slight smile as he turned on the safety again before staring at them with the gun at his side in hand. "And yeah, I fired a gun of some kind in the church to save... Carmille." Kotsu said the word like it was poisoned. It was clear he had a grudge after what happened, but he said nothing. "But seriously, tell me how I did?" Kotsu asked with his smile returning from his previous stoic expression.

She smiled at the two of them, very proud of the two of them. "You both did very well, I'd say you could handle a gun even without my supervision. I'd even say you both could handle something with a greater recoil than a small handgun." She said with a smile before moving to the gun in Quentin's hand and turning on the safety for him "I honestly expected at least one of you to hit yourselves in the face but I'm glad you didn't." she noticed the way Kotsu talked about Carmille and looked at him slightly concerned. "Are you alright about what happened with Carmille? If you need to we are always here to listen if you need to talk." she asked to make sure he was okay.

Kotsu sighed, handing the gun back to Vivian. "I just... I wanted her to be good, ya know? But then she tried to kill all of you because she hitched a ride in my blood." Kotsu said, looking disappointed. "I don't even know what to do about Fritz since he tried to kill me too. Was I wrong for defending myself?" Kotsu asked both Quentin and Vivian.

"Maybe try talking to fritz about it? I'm sure they will understand you point of view." She said shrugging her shoulders. "I don't think you were in the wrong, when it comes to your own life above someone else's it's perfectly normal to defend yourself. That's just my opinion though." She said approaching Kotsu and placing her hand on his shoulder "Just talk to Fritz about it, tell him your side and see what happens then okay?" She said trying to reassure him.

Kotsu stared blankly at Vivian. "Vivian, he doesn't care about my side. He just wants to kill me because I'm a freakin' vampire. That's it. He's hating me for something I didn't even have a choice in. But I will force him to comply. I saved his life. He's indebted to me whether he likes it or not. I'll make him become my friend." Kotsu said with a smile forming on his lips. "And I'll save his sister from Faust. I could even cure vampirism if we can steal some info from Faust too..."

Quentin was honestly confused hearing all this come from Kotsu. "I'm sorry, I don't really know how to help you in this situation."

Kotsu sighed as he pulled out another a strange smelling cigarette and lit it, taking a deep drag. "You want some, man?" He said, offering it to Quentin and Vivian.

Vivian smiled and raised her hand in order to decline the offer "I don't smoke but thank you." She said before looking at the cigarette a little more "That's an interesting smell though, what exactly is in it?" She asked curiously.

Kotsu chuckled. "Uh, wacky tabacci." Kotsu giggled. "It's not addictive, but it sure as fuck feels relaxing." Kotsu said laughing a bit.

Vivian chuckled and crossed her arms "I'm sure it does but I've gotta keep a clear mind when handling guns so enjoy your wacky tabacci." she said with a smile.

Kotsu smiled at Vivian. "Thanks Viv. And thanks for joining me too Quentin. I consider you both my friends now." Kotsu smiled at them and walked back to the main group, smoking his funny smelling cigarette.

"Kotsu?..." replied Fizzy as he heard the voice and felt himself being pulled by the collar

"That thing.... is still alive?..."

“I know it ain’t the best thing to volunteer helpin’ a bunch of saps I don’t know or particularly like,” Acacius turned his attention away from the group in particular, crossing his arms at the thought. Come to think of it, these guys were just threatening to chop some special parts and then some if he so much as slipped up. Now he was offering help? On one hand, they did know their way around the this so called “Sandlands” on the other….
mmarage mmarage

A hand broke into his peripheral, noting the man who introduced himself as Denton. “Denton, ey? Sounds alot like dental if you ask me.” He snorted lightly at his own joke, his grin from before threatening to make itself known again. Acacius took the man’s hand into his own, kissing the back of it before taking a step back to avoid slap range. “Name’s Acacius, darlin’. Acacius Lev. Just one of the locals roamin’ this here sandlands lookin’ for some booze, a few chicks to hit up an' maybe a way home. Came with a small girl about yay high and a bit on the squeaky side. Supposedly she got in some cahoots with some magic folk and was sent runnin’ into a portal.”
Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky

His ears twitched at the sound of sparkles asking one of the team members asking to shoot again and immediately pushed the thought down. Two minutes and he didn’t exactly trust him or cowboy here alone, nevermind with a weapon. It was a bit comforting to know that he wasn’t the only target of the man’s wrath, however. Sparkles grabbed the knocked out fella by the collar, preparing to beat the ever living day lights out of him. Acacius gazed from afar, as if watching a surreal cinematic before shaking his head and turning to the group.

“Look, eh, I bet it’s dangerous and all tagging along with you guys, but I insist. I need to find my friend and one more number to you all wouldn’t hurt, right? I’ll sit in the back and make sure no one gets flanked.”

Blue owl wants to push them, but she can see the group was exhausted and truth be told she as too. She sits by a dune and fiddles with her laptop.

"Good morning Corona ready for your lessons?"

Corona's partially designed avatar appeared on screen. No longer just a vague humanoid form, the low resolution mass of grey polygons had a more defined shape, but was still largely devoid of details. It was like putting a million-piece puzzle together without the reference picture. Eventually, the avatar would be recognizable, but for now, it was a grey mannequin with blocky shapes for hair and clothing.

"Idle time: Five hours, sixteen minutes, forty-two seconds. I wait for a task."

"Did you complete the task I gave you last time?" Blue owl asks arms crossed, voice expectant.

Corona nodded, an open folder appearing in her hand. "The encryption proved futile, minimal delay in opening the files."

"Impressive but I have another task for you, I want to see how well you are at building codes of your own. I need a program that can search out encrypted files traveling the web, lets see what you can really do."

Corona's avatar vanished into code as a sequence of one's and zeros flashed on screen. Simulations, encryption methods and keys, all contained in the numbers.

"Completed. Program ID: Ghost Tap." Corona appeared on screen a few moments later. "Testing is limited without access to the internet, but it should eat through most consumer grade encryption."

Owl opens the program and studies it. It was perfect, she seems genuinely surprised by how efficient corona worked. "You are totally worth a toasted laptop." She says with a grin.

"Allright, that will be all for today, anything else Corona?"

Owl's computer beeped. "There have been many attempts to hack your computer in the last several hours."

"Oh? and it didn't trigger the security protocols? interesting But I know who is doing it. Sam, still want to play huh? Corona I wan't you to investigate the possibility of being able to hack into Samantha's spine. That will teach her not to continue to antagonize me, lets see how much she talks when her spine turns into a noodle. I also need to to beef up the defense on this cpu, nothing get inside, and if anything does nothing leaves. I will be uploading my antivirus program to assist you in this."

A bar appears above corona it fills to 100% and then a giant owl appears beside her, it hoo's in greeting.

"I don't understand, how is a defensive program supposed to help me hack another system?" The avatar flickered as the basic shape of facial features appeared. A mouth, eyebrows, and nose. No eyes, but it wore a confused expression.

"Use your imagination." Blue owl says with a smirk. "I'm giving you permission to edit the program as you see fit. You seem process data quickly, but can you think creatively? or are you just a static tool? I am curious. I'll check up on your progress tomorrow. Are my instructions clear?"

"Clear as mud, Cova," Corona replied. As tight as Owl's security was, Corona got bored, and started flipping through files. The screen turned black as Corona went to work.

Kotsu approached Blue and Yellow Owl. "Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been able to help with memory diving. Truth be told, I'm scared of what you guys may have to deal with. Especially.... Him..." Kotsu whispered the last part, before shaking his head. "Nevermind, forget it."

A hand clamped on Kontsu's shoulder, nails not quite digging into the vampire's skin. Denton stopped beside him, smiling lightly. "Him?" He asked. "Interesting. If we're all forced to step into the light I would suggest you maybe share more about this. We were quite unprepared for what we faced with Fizzy."

Denton's tone didn't have a hint of aggression or teasing to it despite the grinning . He was serious. The team couldn't really afford secrets, especially when the Sandlands seemed more than willing to use them against every one of them.

Kotsu shook his head. "I don't wanna talk about it, man..." Kotsu seemed hesitant to continue. "But if we do encounter him..." Kotsu shuddered as he said the word 'him', which Denton would feel. It was a quiver of fear. "I'll handle it... Whatever happens, I'll handle it."

Irritation settled in Denton's stomach. The lack of planning and logical thinking is what led to the problems with the Fizzy theater and The Twins's Lab. Quentin's memory as well, but Denton was pleased he'd been able to establish connections and relationships there. Worthy consequences he called them.

Now that the Mind Mages had figured out the pattern things were likely not get any easier.

"Don't you think you're being somewhat naive?" Denton asked. "We have no clue how your memories might interact with the Sandlands. The three we've been in so far have all tried to kill us. It's important we work this out. Fast. I'll give the others the same talk. Not to mention HQ is sending backup to us...or attempting, but the cat wasn't on the list. He says he's a Sandlands denizen. I have doubts."

Kotsu smiled at the last comment of Denton's before his face become stoic. "I agree. He's a coward, but he admitted he's a civilian to me and the twins. So now we'll just put him to work. If he proves his worth, maybe recruit him in the real world? Wherever he is." Kotsu swallowed hard. "If we go into my mind, He will try to kill all of us. Or... Maybe just me. He, you see, is also me." Kotsu breathed in deeply before taking a deep sigh.

"You see, Denton. There's three parts to me. There's my human conscious, the one that reminds me of what it's like to have morals, the one who wants to still help people. Probably the reason why I've developed my own conscious, and why I didn't kill Fritz Roy. There's me, and that check writes itself. And then there's..." Kotsu found it hard to find the words to explain the monster that lay within. "Did the Maniacles keep the folders from before you were born? When I was recruited?" Kotsu asked Denton.

Denton gave him a level gaze, starting into the vampire's eyes without fear. "Obviously."

Kotsu's left eye began to twitch. "Well, did you read them?!" Kotsu snapped at Denton before composing himself. "Sorry... Sorry..." Kotsu took another drag off of his odd cigarette, which was still lit but didn't seem to be burning out.

"Everything that happened to those Russian soldiers, they didn't gun themselves down. They I made them kill each other. Kill some of them too, and played with their bodies. That part of me... He called it 'art'." Kotsu took a heavy drag, no smoke leaving his mouth, he sniffled and continued. "A whole 40 some odd people, dead at my hand and I couldn't stop it. I watched him kill a woman using my abilities who had been..." Kotsu swallowed hard, and sighed deeply again to compose himself, some traces of smoke wisping out.

"I seen a woman getting beaten after being... Used..." Was the only word that Kotsu could say, but he said it like the word was tainted itself. "I snapped, and... He came out. Always in my ear, my head." Kotsu's horns began to grow and his eyes began to coat over completely red again. "Always whispering to kill and consume, he's even whispered to me about you all. You'll betray me, kill me. I guess in a way, he was right." Kotsu pointed at Fritz Roy as his fangs elongated.

Kotsu began to breathe heavily, smoke coming out of his mouth as if he were almost a dragon, before his eyes went back to normal, the horns remaining. "Did you know that he would try to kill me? And what are we going to do about him now that he's crossed the Maniacles?" Kotsu wanted to change the subject, badly.

"Yes," Denton said. "I read them. They were quite disturbing. Nothing to feel to bad about, though. None of us are saints here. It's partially the reason I chosey you. Your history of violence. I though if properly controlled and motivated you would be deadly force. I was right. You should really stop disassociating yourself from it, though. It's not healthy mentally."

Denton snorted, feeling uncomfortable in his own skin, in the role of the therapist.

"People change yet stay the same. We're all different. All through our lives. A person at ten is not who they are twenty nor who they are thirty. The memories stay, some traits too, but are only remnants. It's important to carry those remnants I think, but not let them ruin your life. It was Kotsu who tortured and maimed many. It was also Kotsu puts the people he loves before himself constantly." Denton shrugged. "If you face yourself in your memory I'd say acknowledge him."

Denton laughed. "Living with what I've done and who I am is not always easy, but I know who I am. I'm manipulative, cunning, selfish, willing to put most of your lives at risk for the greater good, and lie. I also do my best to keep my word, be honorable, defend the world. It's all me."

He glanced in the direction of Fizzy who was with Aria.

Yes, what to do?

He considered the options. Not really liking any.

"I say nothing for now. I'll talk with him," Denton said. "You keep an eye on the cat. That's an order. He tries anything to clever or makes a subtle or not so subtle attempt on any of us I'm sure you know what to do. Both legs, both arms. Break them. I'll ask questions after."

Kotsu sighed heavily, as Denton didn't get it. No, Kotsu didn't explain well enough. "It's not disassociating, Denton. There's, more than just me in here." Kotsu said, pointing to his head. "And if we go in my mind, he's free. He can't be controlled by me anymore. And if he takes control of my body permanently by killing me, that's it. I'm gone." Kotsu said, the fear in his eyes were no longer hidden. "That's why I asked if I died..." Kotsu swallowed. "But yeah, I was already gonna watch Acacius anyway. I don't trust him that well either. And once he's conscious, I owe him a punch to the face." Kotsu said in regards to Fizzy

"Arrrrrrrrrgh," Denton groaned and slapped his hand into his face dramatically. "It's one of those fucking things isn't it? Superpowered evil sides like Quentin and Aria...to a lesser extent. Goddammit. Land of the multiple personality disorders I tell you. Let me tell you man..." He pointed at his head. "I wish I had some extra help in here to keep track of all the webs I spin."

Kotsu stared at Denton with a sad smile. "I wish it were something that I could utilize like Quentin or Aria... But if you could spin webs, you'd be a spider. And that's Khepri's job." Kotsu said, smiling at Denton to hopefully lighten the mood.

Last edited:
Sand land Arc 4

Man or monster?​

“Alright Kotsu you always said we were close before, Time to see just how close we are. Everyone ready?” The party looks at her with an expression that said otherwise.

“Well too bad we’re going in.”

Blue owl casts mind delve, and they fall through the floor into space then just as quickly land gently in a comfy little room.

It was Kotsu’s room the one he styled in while at the vineyard, the one where he and owl had made that secret. Blue owl blushes at the sight, the room was Kotsu’s but filled with things that were…unlike him.

The bed was neatly spread and with a layer of rose petals on it. On the dresser two bottle of champagne beside to blazing candles. The curtains are drawn and from the ceiling was a slowly spinning disco ball.

“Uhhhh… You expecting a date Kotsu?” Bickle asks Kotsu.

“No I was expecting him.” Just then two soft mounds rest on Kotsu head he hears owls voice, but it isn't Yellow owl, or Blue, this voice is full of passion, lust.

Another owl wearing a red bikini looks down at Kotsu licking her lips, wearing may have been an over statement however. For her garment did the absolute bear minimum for her to be considered covered. Instead they seem to advertise her feminine curves as round as her smooth firm breasts that dangle inviting in front of Kotsu, she licks her lips red with lipstick, her breath smells of sweet perfume and wine, and her eyes are filled with lust and mischief.

Bickle jaws drop, then erupts in a nose bleed so violent he faint from blood loss. Blue owl covers Yellow owls eyes and goes red in the face.

Red owl takes his Kotsu arm “Ooooh my love, I have missed you why don’t we…catch up? I want to kiss your for head, both of them.”

“ALRIGHT!” Blue owl shoves her away from him. “Back the fuck up who are you?”

“I’m you silly.” Red owl giggles fondling her breasts. “The part of you that loves.”

“I love Kotsu.” Yellow owl says stomping her little feet.

“Oh no yellow owl, you love Kotsu. But I LOVE Kotsu. speaking of which, I need some loving. Could you all, just, leave for I dunno….three hours while I, chat with Kotsu?”

“I’m going to kill her, I’m going to kill her, I'm going to kill her….” Blue owl fumes.

“Easy, easy blue at least she’s not trying to kill us.”

Red owl only now notices the others she smiles flying up to Samantha. “Oh you can stay my bisexual friend we'll have a three way it will be riveting. Did I ever tell you I find your body…exciting.”

“I DO NOT!” Blue owl shouts.

“Oh yes I do Mmmm I fantasize about the things such a big, strong, woman could do to me with her cyber co-“

“I’m killing her!” Blue owl tackles red owl and they fly through Kotsu’s door spilling rose petals into the hall way. They roll around, punching scratching and biting each other until red Owl blasts blue Owl right back through the door and sends her crashing through the bed.

Red owl floats up fiddling with the straps on her bikini, they had snapped in the struggle and she looks slightly annoyed.

"Not how I wanted to undress for you Kotsu ugh...now my mood is ruined, oh hello Bickle, good bye Bickle."

Bickle had recovered, he sits up, takes one looks at red owls assets bursts a blood vessel bleeds out and faints again.

"Um...could you, maybe, but some clothes on? Kotsu didn't come here to ahh...do that." Yellow owl says embarrassed by her older selves.

"Fine, later then Kotsu." Red owl manifests a long flowing red dress partly see through but at least she was presentable now. She extends her hands and proclaims.

"Welcome to Kotsu's mind I am Red owl and I will be your guide."

"Um...why are you the Guide to kotsu mind?" Yellow owl asks.

"Because I am the key to his heart." Red owl says poking yellow Owl in the nose. "Not my idea, it was his, well his subconscious anyway. Kotsu and I have something... special." Red owl swoons.

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Last edited:
Kotsu sat there, awestruck at what was happening with his face turning super red and blushing as Red Owl made her advances on him. He blushed even harder when she offered for Sam to join in, which made Kotsu very nervous. When Blue and Red began fighting, Kotsu had tried to stick his hands out but realized it was futile.

"Fine, later then Kotsu."

Kotsu began to blush harder, hiding his face with his hands with embarrassment. "Y-Y-You look really g-good in red..." Was all Kotsu could manage to spit out of his mouth.

Well, this was certainly a surprise. It's by far the best thing the Sandlands had thrown at them so far. Blue Owl's misery was the icing on the cake. Now...what to do about the chocolate skinned goddess? A representation of Kotsu's repressed sexual urges? What he desires most? She said the key to his heart.

Denton wondered how she felt about him? Disdain? No. It was likely uncaring. She seemed primarily focused on Kotsu. Good. It meant it would be easier to operate without another Owl suspecting him of anything malicious. He decided to assist Red Owl. Encouragement. Go with the flow.

"I'm in favor of Red Owl spending as much time with Kotsu as possible. It would do him a lot of good imagine," he said. "A stress reliever. Kotsu's memories are likely not going to be anymore kind then the last three we were in. He deserves a few...moments of happiness."

"Red Owl," Denton said. "I'd be happy to let you and Kotsu have sometime. Sam as well." He laughed. "No orgies in front of children, though. Yellow Owl and Aria would have to be excused. Me as well. I'm spoken for, but I must say Red you wear that bikni very well. I think we could all do with a more relaxing outfits."

The Sandlands were stuffy place. They'd been going now for hours, maybe even days. Time worked differently here, but he was positive of two things. His fatigues were starting to chaff and he was pretty sure he had sand in the crack of his ass. Denton took off his shirt, fiddled with his belt, dropping off his pants. He kept on his brown shoes, black socks pulled up just below his calves. He also, thankfully, kept on his underwear. They were loose fitting Saved By The Bell briefs

"Much more breezy."

Kotsu was suffering from his embarrassment that was fueled even further by Denton's encouragement. He heard a jingling and stared at Denton with a look that, if it could kill him, it would have torn him apart on the spot. "Put back on your clothes, you weirdo. Why do you always strip around me?" Kotsu shook his head. "Ya know what, don't answer that. I'd rather not know. Just... Stop. Get dressed. God I'm surrounded by Quentins." Kotsu took a look over at Quentin. "No offense, Quentin."

01 was about to respond to Acacius, even summoning his scythe and about to bring it down in front of the strange cat man, only to scare him, of course, when they were transported to yet another world. Before that, he heard another distant explosion, his question having gone unanswered.

The two looked around the room... and then stared at the red Owl. "...Well... this is awkward." The twins said in unison, watching the ensuing cat fight with detached interest. Maybe the red one would gouge out the blue one's eyes.

The two then looked away politely when it appeared that Red might end up naked due to the struggle. They'd rather not have the wrath of the real Owl or Blue on them for seeing something that they shouldn't have. They then turned their attention to the now half naked Denton. "...Again, I think we really need to file a sexual harassment claim." The two said in unison as they turned away from Denton.

Aria

More relaxing outfit, done.

Aria displayed her note after her current outfit changed into a red pajamas, with a hood that looks like a tomato. other than her sleeping mask and the collar, nothing of her field clothes were retained in this set. She threw the unconscious Fizzy on Kotsu's bed.

We can do a sleepover.

Part 2

The group trudged through swathes of sand for what seemed like hours. Denise's feet and legs didn't hurt, not exactly, but a sense of fatigue was starting to wear on her. A feeling of being tired without experiencing the usual effects. They were seemingly making no progress. Not walking in place or circles, no, more just a sense of meandering.

What had Unit 37 done to get to the places they wanted...or at least closer. Faust said to think outside the box, be creative. "Does anyone have any ideas? We apparently focus on where we want to be and do something...creative to get there? Whatever that means. Walk backwards?"

"I don't know, but I'm getting real bored of this ride, boss. If something doesn't happen soon I'm going to shoot myself. If that's even God damn possible." Phil decided to take a seat in the sand, resting his forearms on his knees. He pressed his fingers into the sockets of his eyes hard, grumbling in annoyance. "We better get paid a pretty penny for this shit, I swear."

Senya looked around at the desolate sands of the Sandlands. There was absolutely nothing in sight that could guide them. No direction of light, no constellation or Northern Star. Not a single structure, let alone a rock in sight. If anything, it seemed like they were walking in an eternal circle. There was only sky and sand.

Sand. There was plenty of it.

Senya withdrew the rifle and took a few steps away from the group. She dug the muzzle of the rifle into the sand and began forming a circle around the entire group. When she came around, finally completing it, she made sure to step inside it. She watched in silence, not saying anything.

"What the hell, Senya. Now's not the time for your voodoo ritual shit." His break had been interrupted by what he considered was a waste of time. He stood up again, annoyed as ever.

Harry continiously cleaned his rifle. He focussed on it, almost like he was the only person there. With his determination though, it was broken by Senyas circle drawing.

"I dont think you understand the word creative Senya"

Harry could guess what had to be done to basically teleport in the Sandlands. But a circle, no matter what inside or outside, never really fit the bill.

Phillip piped up. "If the idea is to focus on where we should be then maybe we should try thinking about Unit 37? At least the idea of where they might be?"

Denise pulled out another disc, tapped it, and a pal sized hologram of Director Fleece appeared. Sandlands were meant to be confusing, a myriad of nonsense.

"Director Fleece," Denise said. "Is there anyway you can pinpoint the location of Unit 37?"

"Sadly, navigating this place is beyond us for the time being. Ward lost communication with them," Fleece replied.

"Dead?" Denise asked.

"Unknown at this time. Stay alert. Faust says to commit to a plan of movement, focus on where you want to be, and go there." She signed off.

Riddles were like pulling teeth for Denise. They hurt, took up time, and were generally unpleasant. She sighed heavily watching as Senya made her circle. "Maybe a teleportation spell? It works better if there is something to lock on to, but maybe here all we need to do is focus on where we want to be."

Harry nodded at the remarks of the Director and looked around. He just sighed in wonderment and yet impossible boredom. He really just wanted this mission to be over.

"Then we just imagine one of the Unit 37 members. All of us. We get a file from the Director and then embed our minds with it. Then boom, wizard of oz our way to the Unit"

The team agreed to give Henry and Denise's suggestion a shot. Phillip drew a symbols and signs in the circle Senya had drawn. Denise prepared the files she brought. They decided to focus on Unit 37's Field Agent as the focus a point. Everyone closed their eyes, Denise and Phillip began pouring magical energy into the sigil they were standing in. It began to glow a gold.

Transportation spell took focus, someone to lock onto. It helped if you were able to obtain a part of that person...or at least an important personal item. Unit 45 had nothing of the sort. So it was down to willpower and determination. The spell did work...as in...it moved them. It got them somewhere else.

The section of the desert Unit 45 were teleported to was different, no doubting it. Oh there was still sand and plenty of it, but the group found themselves between two large pyramids.

Denise's mouth fell open. She had seen the ruins of ancient Egypt many a time when dealing with security outside of the country. The monuments before her now were not ruins, their stature alone were unlike anything back home. The tallest pyramid in Egypt, if Denise remembered correctly, stood at an impressive 480 or so ft. The ones here were at least 700ft. Denise took a moment to appreciate how insignificant she felt before these amazing constructs, like being a small ant beside someone's she. Her training kicked in, making the new visual stimulation easier to digest.

A couple of others were equally stunned.

Dora lifted her head, using her vampiric sight to scan the area, nostrils flaring. She was sniffing, catching what the others couldn't....not yet, but it was making its way towards them. The Sandlands hadn't carried any sort of strong odor yet, unless one counts the smell of dried desert to be an powerful smell. Now the smell of sand and nothing was being pushed back, overtaken.

Ginger.

The kind of warm and relaxing ginger one finds around the holiday. Fresh out of the oven, tantalizing, mouth watering.

Harry chuckled and looked around. He sure was amazed. They magically teleported. Now, that itself wasnt a feet itself. But in the Sandlands, that amazed Harry. With that he smiled. Harry walked to the base of the large pyramid and looked at the stones, rubbing his sensory padded gloves against the stone. It wasnt normal stone or sandstone.

This had a brittle feel to it, almost like it wasnt suppose to be there. Like a pyramid of cards, then it hit him. From his knowledge it was just sand, soft desert sand. And this was almost flaking off of the pyramind. It had to be a fake. The stone was just a illusion.

"Ok, i know. I may sound crazy but, this isnt stone. This has to be sand. Brittle like a house of cards."

"Oh yeah?" Phillip asked, walking over to where Henry was, and touching the pyramid too. It was an odd texture, lighter than you'd think.

"Hey Dora," Denise said. "You can track where that smell is coming from right?"

Dora nodded, going ahead of the team, still sniffing the air. She seemed to have locked onto something. "I'm going to run ahead," she said. "Do some scouting. Follow my steps in the sand."

With that Dora took off, going at higher speed than anyone else in the group capable of. She moved like a blur, kicking up sand behind her as she went. Supernatural speed is always a treat to watch, like a scene from a comic book or a movie. Humbling. Denise sometimes wished she had invested her training time into a magical ability that enhanced speed and strength. Wind spells weren't so bad, though. They made for great protection, distracting the enemy, and of course the old lift and smash tactic. Wind was the perfection combination of offense and defense. Denise began gathering magical energy within her.

"Lets get moving," she said. "Unit 37 could be where ever that smell is coming from."

Harry looked onwards to the Dora, zipping away as quick as a blink of a eye. He always did admire speed, wished he had been given that instead of his thick skin. Not that the skin was unhelpful, but just, he wanted more.

"Well. Im as ready as ill ever be so. What direction?"

Harry had a normal tone now. Seemingly out of just being in the Sandlands. He even was caught by suprise by his tone amd shook his head, warding it off. It had to be just him with a dry mouth.

"We follow Dora," Denise said, pointing at the tracks Dora had made.

And the team did just that. The vampire had made some good distance, but everyone managed to catch up to her within thirty minutes. The grogginess and impatient temperments eased slightly, replaced by awe and trepidation. The landscape had altered passed a certain point. All the sand and dunes were replaced with an average looking forest.

Not an intense swath of jungle...no. Suburban woods. Trees that were tall, but not intimidatingly so, one large path with hardly any roots sticking out of it, and the alien red sun was still perfectly visible above.

"Stay alert," Denise said. "I've been informed about this. The Sandlands likes fucking with mortals and other creatures that enter its domain. Landscape is liable to change, put obstacles from stories or our own memories in our way."

"It was like this when I got here," Dora said.

Denise nodded. "It didn't change or alter in anyway?"

"No," Dora said. "Not that I've seen and I've been scanning the area for a good twenty-five minutes."

The source of the gingerbread smell was at the end of the path...close enough everyone could see it. It was a house. A freaking house. It was one story, sizeable, though, and the walls were made from gingerbread. Chocolate bar door. The windows were cinnamon crackers. Swirly icing decoration where the A candy cane like fence surrounded the perimeter

"Faust says Unit 37 has been going through a lot of these. The only way. We may even be able to gather some intel here about Unit 37 and in general. I want two of us to approach the door, knock on it, make contact with who's inside. The rest of us will be on guard, take positions around the house, preferably as hidden as possible."

Harry hadnt had any real sweets in forever. The house made him more than hungry but he didnt feel it. He just continiously thought of it and went on to hold back his urgers. He had put his madk one during the walk and looked through a small window tapping it.

"This is the Maniacles, Unit 45, open the door! We mean no threat, only a quick word!"

Harry hadnt heard anything but he did notice the house seemed previously accessed or used. So he went on the hunch the house housed people.

The door creaked open slowly, a wrinkled face appeared in door's crack, like a prune with yellow eyes, and thin lips. She looked ancient even by ancient standards. The kind of old that looked like it could be

Her nostrils went wide. She squinted Harry. Or tried too. It was a little off.

"What.." her tone was flat and had about as much joy as a rusty nail, "...is that smell?"

Felix crouched by Senya, doing his not to rustle any of the foliage around them. "I know this place," he said, tone tight.

"It's Hasnel and Gretel, right?" Denise asked. "I mean she has the candy house."

"No," Felix replied. "She's a mage. The Candy Shop Witch. She based her craft off the crones and witches of fairy tales. She was active in a small isolated German village. She uses candy to cast."

Denise's hand drifted to her gun. "Be on the ready then. How do you know who she is? I'm sure we have records on her

The mage, Felix, looked unusually pale, sickly almost. He shivered watching the crone interact with Harry. Denise couldn't figure the problem. No threat had presented itself yes.

Felix rubbed the back of his neck. "She's dead. Should be. This place, this forest, that house, her. I've been here."

"You have?" Denise asked. "This is your memory we are in?"

"Yeah," he replied. "I mean minus us being here. I was almost one of her victims. It's sort of why I started practicing magic."

Denise shot Senya a worried look then stared at Harry who was in the process of replying 'The Candy Shop Witch'. They had slipped into a memory world. Faust said Unit 37 had gone through multiple now. It was time to see what her team was made of.

"Victim?" Denise asked.

"It's how she boosts her casting ability. She eats kids, absorbs their soul and potential into herself. Adults were too, but kids were the most vulnerable in village I grew up."

The witch reached out a hand, brushing it across Harry's chest, her brows furrowing in curiosity. She hadn't had many visitors recently, aside from the dumplings. The sweet dumplings.

She squinted again, seeing the vague outline of Harry, a shadow figure with smoke pouring out of him. Demon? No a demon wouldn't have been so docile. The smelly man had said something.

Maniacles?

The organization held a vague recollection to her. Monster hunters in America. Why were they here? Why now of all times? The villagers wouldn't dare make another attempt on her life, would they? She pushed the questions away. The Witch kept a poker face of innocence.

"What were you going on about?" She asked Harry.

Harry snatched away the womans hand and looked at her, if thats what you call his semi visible skull staring at the old woman. He had vaguely felt some tone of familiarity. Not that he had known this place but just the general mood. He brushed it off and breathed out, smoke bellowing from his small orifices in his skull.

"We are a unit. In the Maniacles. Have a few questions and just need to get on our way. Also, smell? I dont smell much besides your house."

Harry chuckled, still oblivious to his majorily putrid and corrosive smelling smoke and aura. His skull grin and clattering teeth was pretty chilling none the less, almost like the dead we trying to speak.

"Maniacles," the old witch huffed. "Yes...yes I believe I know what you're going to ask...."

Senya kept hidden per orders, her attention was careful on Harry. She wasn’t too happy about him being the only one approaching the old woman, especially not after what Felix had just mentioned. Her concentration on their conversation was careful, she could only see the old woman’s mouth move, but she could barely hear what words were being exchanged between them.

Suddenly, Senya felt something odd. She looked down at herself to see her body gradually fade from the black and white light into normal flesh. It was as if her body was returning to a normal state, but only now it was changing yet again into something else. Her body began to shrink to what appeared to be a child. Senya’s rifle was too large for her height and body size now, as the strap slid off her shoulders.

She panicked for a moment, gripping Denise’s arm firmly with a small eight-year-old hand. Aside from her physical change, she had the mind of an adult. A simple shirt and shorts had been formed around her small figure and she turned to Felix with a hunch. “Felix, your dream’s affecting my physical dream state.” Though she was annoyed, her childish face made her look ridiculous and baby-like when she pouted. She turned again to observe Harry. “Let me go out there. I can do it. Harry and I can do this, doc…” she whispered, waiting for approval or denial from her boss.

Felix sucked in a breath. "Get ready."

Denise motioned for Dora, Senya, and Phillip to move in closer.

"Is this about the children?" the witch asked shaking her head. "Very unfortunate circumstances."

Harry raised a brow and double taked. He didnt know what she was talkimg about. Children do go missing and its unfourtunate but he had no idea to what she was talking about.

"I dont have too much time for a missing child story or report. Im asking if you have seen another group, Unit 37. A couple girls and couple guys, may be odd looking. Have you seen them recently?"

Denise frowned at Senya, not liking how her appearance had altered again. The Sandlands were a strange place. She glanced at Henry who was still interacting with the old woman, the witch, and had an uncomfortable aura about her.

Maybe it was what Felix had said, Denise thought, clouding my judgement.

Felix was shaking his head.

"You don't think Senya should go?" Denise asked.

"Not really, but I'm not opposed to it," Felix said. "I mean the witch is slow, but if she gets clear attack in that's it for at least one of us. Her spells are technically insta kills."

"Instant? Really?"

"In a form," Felix replied. "A form of molecular manipulation through magic."

Denise didn't like that. She ran her teeth across her lower lip. Thinking. Thinking. The last thing she wanted was to jeopardize the team or the mission. But trust is key in this game.

"Senya," Denise said. "You can go, see if you can't help Henry extract info. Maybe convince the witch to step out of the home so we have a clear view of her. If she's really as dangerous as Felix says its best if we don't engage from close up." She looked to Felix, Phillip, and Dora. "The four of us we'll cover you two. Any hint of aggression from the witch and we'll take her out."

"You're the oddest thing I've seen all day," the witch said to Henry.

And that was truth in a fashion. It was also truth she didn't buy he wasn't aware of the children.

"You aren't alone, are you?" the witch's nostrils flared taking in air. "You mercenary types don't usually travel by yourselves."

Felix wasn’t saying anything encouraging. If that witch was truly as powerful as he had said, then she was putting herself in a very vulnerable position. Especially since she was the most mortal of the team. She possessed no magical powers, no biological or genetic advancements or enhanced strengths. In this situation, conversation would have to suffice.

“We’ll lure her out well enough from the home so that you can take it from there.” Before she gave herself a chance to back out or let Denise give insight on the plans, she snuck out carefully from their hide out and out to the open trail.

Like a child, she clumsily stumbled over toward Harry and stood beside him, resting her hands on her knees in defeat. “There you are Harry! I couldn’t catch up to you! You’re too fast…” She breathed heavily, as if she had been running for a while. She stood up straight and reached to hold Harry’s hand. It fed more into the child-like behavior, but mostly it was to prevent Harry from reaching for his weapon. His entire, hard and foul look contrasted with Senya’s soft child-like features.

“Oh. Hello there! Are you one of Harry’s friends? He never introduced you to me!” Senya’s attention flew from one topic to the next, and that was in hopes of giving the old woman little to no time to think about the situation before her.

“Do you want to play? Harry never wants to play!... Come!” Senya extended her hand to the old witch, deciding that this was a very bad decision. “I saw the most curious thing just over there by that tree!”

She pointed in the general direction where the rest were hiding, well aware that they wouldn’t be seen. “Maybe you can tell me what it is. And then we can go inside for some cookies! Your house smells really good! Mmmm!”

Again, she encouraged the old witch by waving her hand playfully.

She would address questions about the team at the right time, or hope that the team would interrogate her upon capture.

Harry had a slight shock to the new Senya. He didnt notice her and tried to play into the child being overrative. He huffed and looked to the witch with a forced exhausted look

"Yes you got me. I dont travel alone. This is my little sister, im just trying to find the group we got lost from. But truthfully we are lost so if youd wish to help"

The Witch looked between Senya and Henry. Okay. Now this was ...different. She hadn't expected any of his companions to come crawling out of the woodwork so directly, She certainly didn't anticipate siblings...if they were really siblings. it did fit in a way. A smoky dark man who is an older brother a shining little girl. The word escaped. She thought on it. Ironic. Yes, there it was.

"Quite a cute child there." The Witch gave a rotted toothy smile. "Hello little one... how would you and your brother like to come in?"

Last edited:
Quentin looked at kotsu. "Not my fault that my powers literally catch me on fire and burn my clothes off. It only seems to bother you and no one else. Are you hiding something?" He chuckled.

Kotsu pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'm hiding the fact that I'm concerned you've never asked for the eggheads in the lab to make you fireproof clothes. What else are they gonna do besides poke and prod at specimens? Put those fellas and dames to work and make them earn their dollar." Kotsu said, as he watched Aria throw Fritz Roy on the bed and her clothing change.

Kotsu stopped holding the bridge of his nose as he walked over to Aria and put his hand on her head gently. "Aria... Never change." Kotsu chuckled, before building up his courage to go speak to Red.

"Uh, h-hey Red," Kotsu began, as he stuttered. "I mean, I guess you're a part of Owl that was inside of my head? B-but you said you l-l-love me?" Kotsu felt his face burn as he asked the question, but trudged on. "If you l-love me, well..." Kotsu looked down at the floor and held the back of his neck. "Why did you... Ya know... Reject me...?" Kotsu wasn't blushing as hard now, and he wore a forlorn expression.

“Oh yes I do Mmmm I fantasize about the things such a big, strong, woman could do to me with her cyber co-“

"Don't test me, slut, it's been a rough week and you wear a face I really wanna kill." Great, now they had an Owl that was pure sex drive. Like the week wasn't pushing Sam's sanity already.

Kotsu raised an eyebrow at Sam, with a confused look. "To be a slut, she'd need to have multiple partners. She's only had... Me... Willingly that is." Kotsu blushed a deep shade of red again. "I've only had her too..." He said meekly.

Red owl claps at the dentons request, and then again at him dropping his draws. "Oooh yas, very nice. Kotsu's is bigger though."

"Oh my God!" Blue owl reemerges. "Will you shut up!?"

Red owl winks at blue Owl then turns to the Joes. "No! Don't give Quentin fire proof clothing, I quiet enjoy that style of stripping and make a point to sneak a peak when ever he goes full commando in a blaze of glory. It's quiet the treat!"

"His girl friend is literally standing right their!" Blue owl gestures to Vivian. "Have you no shame?"

"Well thats my problem actually, I have too much shame. So much shame that I repressed all romantic feelings for anyone, even the man I love." She gestures to Kotsu. "Well not anymore, with my mind now shattered I am free to finally fofill my most secret and hidden desires."

"Don't test me, slut, it's been a rough week and you wear a face I really wanna kill."

She turns slowly to Sam. "Awwww...Sam, Sam, Sam you may want to kill me, but that doesn't change the fact you think I'm hot, feelings mutual." Red owl winks at her. "Maybe we can...ahhh...make it up. I'll even let you go rough on me, take out some of that frustration."

Blue owl covers her face and groans, Yellow Owl giggles not really understanding the appeal of this whole sex thing.

"Uh, h-hey Red," Kotsu began, as he stuttered. "I mean, I guess you're a part of Owl that was inside of my head? B-but you said you l-l-love me?" Kotsu felt his face burn as he asked the question, but trudged on. "If you l-love me, well..." Kotsu looked down at the floor and held the back of his neck. "Why did you... Ya know... Reject me...?" Kotsu wasn't blushing as hard now, and he wore a forlorn expression.

"Because Kotsu the owl you knew had issues, daddy issues, and was self aware enough to realize they were preventing her from having meaningful relationships with men. I tried to convince her other wise you know? But the white one thought it was immoral, and the blue one is so bitter she thinks her self unworthy of love. Then their is the black one, so caught up in the horrors of the past she could not see into the future. And yellow was good as dead, I was oppressed unable to nudge owl to her romantic desires."

Red owl smiles. "That was until she got drunk, Ooooh yes, drink that did the trick. White, blue and black completely fucked off and finally I had control and made sweet, sweet love with the man she loved."

"It was reckless." Blue says. "Why would I fuck a vampire?"

"Oh their she goes again pretending to be racists against vampires, just ignore her." Red owl says.

Finally she glances at the Cat thing blinks then says. "Sorry, not into furries."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back