• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
As soon as Vivian noticed that Denton was removing his clothes in order to fit in with the very flirtatious Owl she immediately averted her gaze and focused on the room itself, letting the group talk amongst themselves. She paid no mind to the flirtatious comments to the rest of the group but as soon as she heard Quentin's name get mentioned she immediately turned around with her arms crossed. She glared hard at the new owl, her hands clutching her arms her nails digging into her skin so that she could resist the urge to grab her gun and immediately fire it between the Owl's eyes. Even with the blue Owl mentioning that she was in the room it didn't stop Vivian looking at the red Owl as if she was plotting their murder, if looks could kill the red Owl would already be dead. "Paws off sweetheart, he's mine." she says with a slight threatening tone.

Last edited:
"Paws off sweetheart, he's mine." she says with a slight threatening tone.

"I don't see a ring." Red owl says seriously, then right before she was sure Vivian would react violently she winks at her and smirks. "I'm kidding sweete."

Then after a moment she adds. "But how about we can share him?"

"All in favor of killing me say I?" Blue owl raises her hand.

Quentin was confused. So much was going on. Now another girl liked it when he burned his clothes off? Maybe he could use this to his advantage. He didn't know what the right move was so he winged it. Walking past Viv, he whispered "Trust me".

"I think I like this new owl. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and you share me at the same time? Say in the next few minutes? I'm ready whenever you two are!"

Blue owls jaw would have cratered the floor if it landed with the speed it fell open. Red owl blinks, then laughs out loud and takes him by the arm.

"You, I like you, why can't more people be like you? So what do ya say Vivian?"

"Whats a three some?" Yellow owl asks curiously.

"I"m done." blue owl says throwing her hands in the air.

"Red, you've got five seconds to shut up before I turn you into a glowing puddle," Sam warned, the lights in her gauntlets lighting up.

"I don't see a ring." Red owl says seriously.

The comment caught Vivian off guard, making her pause for a moment before moving closer when the Owl asked if they could share very tempted to punch her right there and then Quentins voice got her to calm down. She sighed in annoyance but nodded, trusting him no matter what he says to the red Owl. Even Quentin's sudden suaveness was enough to make Vivian pause, she smirked a little amused at his response. What she wasn't amuse by was how sudden Owl was to grab Quentin's arm, sighing again she rolls her eyes. She lowers her arms and moves closer, grabbing Quentin's hand and pulling him out of Red's reach. Grabbing his chin she makes him look at her as she smiles "If it makes him happy sure." She leans in a little and whispers to him "You owe me."

At seeing Red Owl begin to flirt with everyone, Kotsu slumped away into a corner of the room and began to play with his whips in a Yo-yo like fashion. His face looked indifferent, but a chunk of physical ice began to form on his chest as he did so. He knew it shouldn't bother him, Owl had already rejected him. She was free to do as she pleased, in all senses of the word, but it didn't stop the pain from still being present.

Being pulled between girls was definitely a change in pace. Being a bit caught off guard by Vivian, he smiled at her comment and gave her a kiss. He nudged her off of him. He threw his arms outward. "Flame on!" He shouted. It goal was to burn off all his clothes and reimagine that only his underwear was left. And that's exactly what he did.

"C'mon now owl. Now or never" he held out his hand waiting on an answer.

"Awww you to are soooo cute." Red owl says referring to Vivian and Quentin.

"Red, you've got five seconds to shut up before I turn you into a glowing puddle," Sam warned, the lights in her gauntlets lighting up.

"Sam, Sam, in all the time you have known me, has threatening me ever worked? Oh did anyone else notice that sam never denied she thinks I'm hot?" Red owl giggles.

Blue owl walks over to Kotsu who was looking down, she was still fuming but she puts a hand on his shoulder with more warmth than usual. "It's the part of me that lusts Kotsu, don't take her flirting like she said, The other owls aren't here to keep her in check...cause apparently their is a white and a black one."

Yellow owl floats over to him too, she had been thinking. "So the other owls keep each colour in check, that means we were kept in check too right? Your extreme bitterness, my nativity, Reds uhhh...passion? With out all the owls we all just parts of her personality taken to the extreme."

Blue owl thinks a moment then looks over to Red.

"Red what are the other owls like?"

"Oh..." red says sounding bored. "Black is Owls sorrow, she's always crying. And then their is white, Owls sense of duty and righteousness. She was the one in charge before Andras. Of course after the demon destroyed our memories white and black died as with no memory of her duty white could not exist, and black forgot why she was sad so she could not exist, and Owl forgot what sex was, so I died and ended up here. Leaving only Yellow in charge in the real world."

"White owl huh? So then the key to restoring me is finding her?" Blue owl asks.

"No, the key to restoring white is finding us, the other colours. She was the one in charge the closest any of us are to being the real owl. But i personally don't want her back."

"Why?" Yellow asks.

"She will suppress us, your bitterness, my passion, Yellows happiness, blacks sorrow, she will suppress it all in the name of duty. I will never be with kotsu with her in charge."

Quentin burst into flame burning away all his clothes "C'mon now owl. Now or never."

Red owl laughs grinning wildly he takes his hand and leads him to the room, but at the door she stops then snaps her fingers.

A naked Quentin flops down where Kotsu was sitting and Kotsu is warped into the room with Red owl.

"Sorry Quentin, it was fun teasing Vivian, but I only have eyes for one man. And maybe a woman we'll see." She winks at Sam, then pulls Kotsu into the door and shuts it.

Blue Owl is fuming. "The thought of her...putting her hands on him...so, much rage."

"But Blue, she's you." Yellow notes.

"I don;t care, nobody touches Kotsu unless I says so...not even me!"

Last edited:
The kiss made her smile more before Quentin nudged her off to focus on Owl, her smile falters a little but she keeps it on as she waits to see owls response. But she didn't get the response she was expecting, Red ignored Quentin and focused on Kotsu and the other two Owls which made her feel relieved but felt bad when she looked over at Kotsu to see how much seeing Owl like this hurt him. She looked back at Quentin and crossed her arms again "Looks like you can put your pants back on lover boy." She says with a small smirk.

"Man this is like some saturday morning cartoon." Clayton said, referring to being in a dream with multiple versions of the same person "Not that I'm complaining necessarily" He added as he looked Red up and down.

He wasn't a big romance guy himself. In Nevada there was a brothel. His first (and only) marriage was sort of arranged between the families. In war he got used to the idea of not dating and not pursuing his romantic interests as there weren't a whole lot of ladies in the trenches. Oh he had prospects at home, all grew old rather quickly though. When you're an immortal vampire, the years seem to fly by. He never considered going for vampires much, but right now he was wondering where that Aria had gotten off to.

"Sam, Sam, in all the time you have known me, has threatening me ever worked? Oh did anyone else notice that sam never denied she thinks I'm hot?" Red owl giggles.

"Who said it was a threat," Sam replied. Raising her arm, "It's been a weird week, I could do for some stress relief." Glowing laser core and a charged force cannon ready to fire.

And then her vision centers went nuts. The shot went wild and punched a hole in the roof as Sam's spine sparked. The mini-projector flipped out and flashes of Kai wrestling with a featureless avatar popped out and flickered out. Sam screamed in pain as her spine sparked before collapsing, motionless. Non-responsive. The spinal graft was directly integrated into her nervous system, without it, she was as one with the dead save still being alive.

Kotsu stared at Red Owl as the door shut behind the others, and he heard a shot fire off and roof crumbling a bit. He was focused on Red Owl for now though and blinked twice to process what just happened. "Wait, so... You're not actually interested in anyone else?" Kotsu said a bit hopeful, and remembered that Owl was still interested in Sam. "Well... Save for potentially Sam? She might not be interested in you after this though. Blue may have messed that up." Kotsu pointed out, as the ice on his chest began to melt away.

"I'm not sure she'd go for you also because she has Fizzy as well. But, I'll be honest, I'm relieved you only have eyes for me, at least, in the male department." Kotsu said, blushing a heavily as he realized he was still holding Red Owl's hand. He felt like his head was going fuzzy as he began to focus on Red Owl's lips, her curves, her soft skin. He couldn't help himself, as Kotsu wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her passionately.

"Well, I think he's kinda dumb, but that's a pretty obvious observation.”

“I wouldn’t exactly be the one giving schpeils on who’s the smartest--”
Acacius was in the process of snapping his head toward Kotsu's direction when a scythe was brought to his attention. “Me, what’d I do~?” He murmured exasperatedly, clasping his hands together. Upon pulling them apart, a scepter appeared, pointing the weapon right back at the twin. “Listen here--”

Along with the others, the feline was teleported to another scene. He took note that the twin disengaged for the most part. Acacius mirrored the gesture, lowering his scepter.

And to what it scene it was.

Two females were going all out at one another (talk about a cat-fight), while one of the males from before stood to the side, blushing like some otaku and his waifus.

He had to admit. All of his money was on the red-bikini babe. She seemed alot more capable of fighting and dominating than the other one. Especially with her comment toward the so-called Sam.

One of them, the one with the name that reminded him close to Dental, proposed that the red-bikini babe took the otaku-waifu-man and the girl she was openly fetishizing over and have her way. Not to mention taking the clothes off themselves.

Acacius rose an eyebrow toward Denton. “Say say, you’re not ACTUALLY serious about--”

He was. Not to mention he was the first to demonstrate his adolescent style briefs to the rest of the group. Only 6 minutes with these guys and Acacius was beginning to understand what the twins were saying about not coming along. The others followed suit which left the cat fighting a bile of vomit from coming up. Humans were disgusting.

Bikini babe and her lover made their way toward the bedroom, shutting the door behind them leaving the cyborg female about to pop a fuse or two with them.

That is, moments before she fell over into a spazz.

The feline felt the words congregating in his throat when the bikini-babe - once more- had to make more comments. "Sorry, not into furries."

Acacius offered a slick grin, the tip of his ear twitching to the thought. “That’s alright hun, I’m not into cows. Feeling’s mutual. Why don’t you have fun with your playboy there, hm~? Seems like you have a lot of thirs---love to give.”

“I say we continue searching...if we can.”
He continued to the non-sensual ones lowly. Maybe if they stepped out of the room, they could continue with...whatever was happening. Although, if they were still interested in popping the so-named Red,he’d be more than happy to oblige.

The twins looked at Acacius and snickered. "She called you a furry." 01 said... before leaning towards 02. "What's a furry?" He whispered into his ear quietly.

02 merely shrugged. "No idea, but it seemed to strike a chord with this jerk. Play along." He whispered back. The two then separated, both giving the neko mischievous grins.

The two then shrugged. "Buuuuut the furry is right. We should probably try and get a move on if we can. The sooner that we can get out of the Sandlands and back into reality, the better." 01 said.

Acacius twitched. He wasn't a furry. Sure, whenever he tries to think of why or when he became the way he is now it just leaves pressure in the back of his eyes but he was by no means ANYTHING like .... like...-

"I'm going to kill her. And anyone else who calls me a furry again~" the feline spoke with a sense of amused calmness, "before anyone else decides to join the pleasure room, we should keep going." He turned his head, searching for the nearest door. "Wherever that may be~"

Acacius would see a gray door locked down with multiple chains at the end of a corridor. The other rooms were similar to the room they were in, minus Kotsu and Red Owl of course.

He rose a brow, squinting at the door down at the end. Acacius briefly looked at the others, contemplating whether to say something about his findings or to just wander on his own.

They seemed to know a bit more than he did about the place, so disappearing wasn't an option. He'd also have to gain their trust if he wanted to work with them to get home. He DID come out of no-where after all, he's lucky he hadn't been blown to bits yet by any of the members of the group.

An impish smirk crawled onto his face as the feline pranced back into the room, making his way toward the steamy room. He studied the door briefly, his grin widening. With a point of his scepter, the tip began to formulate a yellow-ish hue, threatening to make a small hole into the side.

The Office
Yellow owl manifests a spray bottle and gives Acacius several angry squirts.

"Bad kitty, no peaking, no peaking!" Yellow owl says in a child like voice.

"Best you listen to the girl Cat man, Yellow owl is stronger than most of us." Bickles says finally recovering. "Now where did that Godess go?"

"I though I was your Godess?"

Bickle looks behind him, khepri is standing above him tapping her foot, squinting at him, and holding a butcher knife.

"....and when I said Godess, I meant YOU of course babe." Bickle strokes his hair in a cool gesture though a bead of sweat does slide down his temple.

Red owl pauses his kissing with a finger then lifts his chin and says lovingly but with sadness.

"Listen I can not promise we will be together then I am whole, the other aspects of my personality have greater say over what I do than I. But regardless of what happens in the future know this. Owl loves you, has always loved you and always will, even if she denies it know that it is true." Red owl kisses him softly.

Kotsu smiles at hearing this. "Ya know something then? I'll just have to make her spit it out herself when you guys all come together. I'll bring this up, then she can't deny it since you, she, however this works, brought it up." Kotsu grinned, kissing her back softly once more before he pulled away with a serious face. "But... I do need to talk to you as well. Something that the others can't hear yet." Kotsu swallowed hard.

"If... If anything happens to me in here, I want you remember how I feel about you... Okay? Just... Hold onto that feeling." Kotsu stared into Red Owl's eyes with a smile on his lips, but the fear evident in his eyes. "We came here to put you back together. That's what's important."

"I'm not entirely sure that's the primary goal of the Mianiacles but, why mention them now? Forget about all those people for now, Lets just make this moment last."

Kotsu thought for a minute before doing something very, Un-Kotsu like. He decided he was gonna just roll with it for now. But he did have one thing he had to do first. "One moment please. I need to give a letter to Blue." Kotsu pulled a letter out of his pocket, and slid it under the door. On the letter was written in neat blue cursive, To Blue Owl. After that, Kotsu decided to go with the moment.

When Blue Owl would read the letter, she would read the following:

"Blue, I know that you're the only one I can trust with this because of how you are. If something happens to me here, and in the real world I'm not the Kotsu you know...

I want you to kill me."

Blue owl studies the paper, and nods to no one in particular. She puts the paper in her pocket and rises. "Welp might as well look around while we wait."

Red Owl and Kotsu exit looking a little tired, but certainly satisfied bit by bit the group had returned having found little in the maze of Kotsu mind. Red owl extends a hand, "Ahem now you all will be following me stay close, try not to touch anything and if you have any questions feel free to ask."

Red owl spins manifesting a tour guide outfit.

"This way please straight ahead you will find Kotsu's mind, in it are his alter personalities. Kind of like the colors of owls accept his personalities are defined by varying levels of edge." She winks teasingly at Kotsu. Red owl leads them to two large office doors and opens then in a grand style.

"Here we are! Oh..."

As the office doors were opened, Yellow Owl would recognize the scene as Kotsu's office, but more specifically, what was Kotsu's office. Data Entry, where Valerie would normally be stationed and typing away information, was torn asunder. There were deep gouge marks across the wood, the files were scattered all over the place as well. Valerie's chair was ripped in half, and only a few lights weren't shattered. The door leading to the resting area for Human Kotsu was dangling on its hinges and the sound of the projectors hum was the only thing coming from the room along with the occasional female voice cursing constantly.

Kotsu's fatigue quickly wore off as he realized that this was not a good sign, Valerie is always at Data Entry. "VAL?! HUMAN ME!?" Kotsu charged ahead of the others and opened the door. The smell would hit them first before any of them could be given a clear visual past Kotsu. Blood, and a lot of it.

There was a younger version of Kotsu with light brown hair, a sweater covered in blood with a dress shirt with three deep claw marks across the chest and stomach area. Valerie was sitting next to him, crying as she was trying to unravel bandages and patch him up, but kept failing. She was never good at treating wounds, it was always Kotsu treating her wounds. The room was torn apart, the table had two broken legs and was cracked in half. The beds were ripped apart, with blood splattered everywhere, but mostly pooling around Human Kotsu. The tile in the room was scratched to hell with deep claw marks, and the only light in this room was coming from the projector with a bloody smile as the only slide showing.

"Had some fun, but I got bored. You've been without him for three months, so, play catch up. I'll be waiting for you. - DK"

Creek, click. Creek, click. Creek, click.
Kotsu began grinding his teeth hard, as he wondered why he hadn't been hearing his usual conscious give him guidance when he needed it most. Complete radio silence was explained with only two minutes of looking at this place. Kotsu took the bandages from Valerie and began to work on treating Human Kotsu in silence, applying the salve from a tin and forcing Valerie to give him a healing vial while he worked.

Human Kotsu opened his eyes groggily and gave a cheeky smile.

HK: "Took you... Long enough..." He said, coughing up a bit of blood as his chest convulsed, spilling more.

Last edited:
"Now to break them apart~" Acacius repositioned his scepter between his hands like before and clapped into it. In its place revealed a floating balance, a metallic wand between his fingers.

If he could throw the sensual party for a loop, then maybe....

"Bad kitty, no peaking, no peaking!"

Frantic sprits of water sizzled against his skin. "Enough, enough! It isn't what it looks like!" The back of Acacius' hand rubbed far back against his cheek and to his hairline, shuddering in disgust.

Then the couple walked out. They seemed... happy-ish. He straightened up, keeping himself from hissing in response to bikini-babe. He had to be mature about this if he wanted to get home in one piece, no matter how hard she made it with her innuendo about not touching anything.

---___

Acacius was in the far back of the group by the time the doors opened. His ears pulled back at the sight of the office in a nightmarish state, the fluttering of loose papers mocking the ones in his stomach.

The scent of blood assaulted his senses from where he stood, nevermind if he came closer. A female and a young boy being patched appeared to be the strongest source of the scent. Spreading the presence of blood was the furniture itself, dripping and pooling around the ground.

"What happened..." Acacius offered lowly. His typical playfulness faded, though traces were maybe there if someone wanted to look far enough. However the playful lull (if any were to be found) wouldn't be to mock the situation but rather to try and keep some light in this dark moment.

The feline was rather pleasantly surprised at Sparkles going in to help the young boy. Contemplating for a moment, Acacius surrendered his spot in the far back to offer assistance to Kotsu.

Acacius would realize that the young boy and Kotsu had the same face, and that their features were similar to the female next to them, making Human Kotsu drink the healing vial. Kotsu looked at Acacius as he came over with a sad look in his eyes and put a metal tin in his hand. It was the tin of salve, and it was almost empty. "Hold this, please." As Acacius complied, Kotsu smeared the rest of the salve on the bandages and took off Human Kotsu's shirt. The horror that lay underneath was appalling.

There were rope burns around Human Kotsu's neck, slashes and bite marks riddled his body as well. Human Kotsu yelped in pain as Kotsu finished removing the shirt.

HK: "Hey, easy... If you're gonna be rough, use some lube." A weak smile showed on his face.

Kotsu: "Shut up, jackass. Save your strength." Kotsu's voice cracked a bit as he spoke, and Human Kotsu complied as Kotsu wrapped the bandages around his body. He made sure they were tight as he pulled out his flask and handed it to Human Kotsu.

Human Kotsu: "Man, get that outta my face... You got a joint?"

Kotsu: "Just blunts."

Human Kotsu: "Spark it up then." Kotsu complied, lighting another one up, and then handing it to Valerie before Human Kotsu. "Hey what gives...?"

Kotsu: "You're still weak, jackass. Plus she's stressed, look at her."

Valerie's hair was frantic and all over the place compared to her usual composure. Her suit covered in Kotsu's blood, and her calm demeanor showed she was breaking. Kotsu turned to the rest of the group.

"Well, guys." Kotsu cleared his throat. "Welcome to my office. I'll be cleaning up."

HK: "I can help-"

Valerie spoke for the first time. "Sit your dumbass down, before I beat your ass black and blue. And don't EVER scare me like that again!"

Kotsu and Human Kotsu replied in unison annoyance. "I get it, Val."

Valerie: "NOT YOU THIS TIME." She said to Kotsu before taking a deep drag and handing it to Human Kotsu. She helped Kotsu clean up, and in about half an hour, the office was cleaned up, save for all the claw marks and destruction. At least there were lights again in the office. Human Kotsu pulls out a key from his sweater on the floor, and tosses to Kotsu.

HK: "He told me to give that to you. Said come find him in the gray door. I guess you guys know where you're headed next." He was looking way less pale, and was beginning to recover. "I'm sitting this out. I need a break." He said, slumping back in the chair, before eyeballing Red, Yellow, and Blue Owl.

"Did you... Multiply?" HK asked Yellow Owl before cracking a smile. "Lemme guess, you got some water on you? You probably wouldn't get that reference actually, nevermind." He said with a light chuckle. "Nah, I know who you all are. Red, Blue, Yellow. Got all this fool's knowledge." He pointed at regular Kotsu. "By the way, good job earlier. You guys know how to have fun."

The twins had been about to step in to stop the perverted cat man from doing something... but Yellow had stopped them in time. They looked over at Bickle. "...You want to screw the female version of us? Dude..." 01 said, both of them looked grossed out at the idea.

They waited around in a strained silence for Kotsu and Red to be finished with whatever they were doing behind the door, casting looks over at Bickle every now and again.

Eventually, they followed behind Kotsu as they were led down to an office... that had been completely torn apart, and a rather injured Kotsu was lying there, bleeding heavily from wounds that had been inflicted by someone who referred to themselves as 'DK'. They were going to go in to help, but it appeared that Kotsu still had some of their medicine. There wasn't really much they could do, if anything, they might end up just getting in the way.

However, once Kotsu began to clean up the office, the twins pitched in, helping wipe away blood, pick up broken pieces of furniture, and gather any scattered papers that hadn't been torn or bloodied and put them on the office desk.

They listened to what was happening quietly. "So... I'm assuming another version of you did this, yeah? Human Kotsu, regular Kotsu, and 'DK'... erm... 'Dark Kotsu'? Does he actually refer to himself like that?" 02 asked as they finally finished up their tasks.

Kotsu shook his head while Human Kotsu began to explain with a snort.

HK: "The pretentious prick likes to call himself Dark King, if you can believe that." Human Kotsu was laughing a bit before his chest hurt him, evident by him grabbing at it and yelping. "Hurts to laugh..."

Valerie: "Oh ya? Then maybe ya shouldn't do it, dumbass, you'll bleed out." She said, chopping him hard over the head and Human Kotsu held his head.

HK: "IF YOU DO THAT ANYMORE, I'M LIABLE TO DIE!" He rebuttaled.

Kotsu was pinching the bridge of his nose. "God, you both drive me crazy..." He closed his eyes, and felt the key in his hand, tracing it with his fingers. "Let me know when you guys wanna go. If there's anything you need to do or say, now's the time. We might not be coming back." Kotsu's eyes had a twinge of fear in them as he spoke, he was mostly saying this to himself as he scanned over his companions.

Acacius accepted the tin without any further question. His fingers elongated into claws, the tips scratching at the material with disgust at whoever left the place in its current state. His brow furrowed further as Human Sparkles spoke about some 'dark king'.

"A challenge ey..~?" The feline echoed human!kotsu's snort. "An opportunity to knock some poor sap off of his high horse, my favorite type of battles, I could almost purr~" God that was a disgusting statement. Still, it trickled out as if second nature which settled even deeper into his very being. To think he could give the twins and Sparkles a reason to despise him. With a half crooked smirk, Acacius looked at Kotsu. "I don't know about the rest, but I'm just about ready~"

"...Dark King? Really? I think that might even be lamer. Sounds like an edgy boy!" 01 said, beginning to snicker, before breaking into a full bodied laugh. The two had heard that term from a researcher in the lab. Basically that 'edgy boys' are people who try way too hard to create an image of themselves that's dark, mysterious, and 'badass', but it ends up seeming very lame. Trying to dub oneself as the 'Dark King' seemed like edgy boy territory.

"He should be careful, he might end up cutting himself on that edge!" 02 chimed in, having heard that response and finding it quite humorous.

The two then looked at Acacius at his comment. "...You take the cat thing way too seriously, furry." They said in unison, knowing that the term had struck a nerve with him. He had been rude to them and their friend originally, so... pressing his buttons seemed just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back