• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
01 had managed to bury the blade of his scythe deep into the harbinger's head. As he was lifted into the air, he held on for dear life. He dug his feet into the creature's back, bracing himself as the other's attacks hit it. As it seemed to be charging up an attack. 01 planted one hand near the blade of his scythe, and the other near the bottom, and began to twist it, until it was facing horizontally, and began to firmly pull it to the right, trying to force the creature to miss its aim, while harming it further in the process. He hoped with his enhanced strength, it would be enough to throw off the monster's trajectory.

02 meanwhile had created a set of ice arrows. He began to fire at the harbinger's wing joints, trying to get them to freeze up and force it to fall to the ground. If his arrows hit, they would slam into the creature's body, before suddenly blasting outwards in blocks of ice, encasing whatever it could.

"You think I enjoy it?" Clayton said rhetorically as he barely dodged out of the way in time. He was unsure if it was the Sandlands or not, but he felt so much more...capable as a fighter and a vampire. This didn't help that his skin was burning. But at this point in his tortured life physical pain felt like an old friend.

"I guess you don't like eating tank shells." He said, bringing his lighter up to his face "Well how about this?" He said, blowing and unleashing a stream of fire into the Blood Nightmare's face. He was indeed drunk again, and felt he had drank so much he had the fuel tank of a flamethrower in his lungs.

While the commotion had been going on, Sam hadn't waited for Quentin to respond to her. They were soldiers, when someone came up with a better plan, you use your brain and go with the best plan. Jerk the nightmare apart, burn the dying blood cells. Quentin got to practice his pyromancy, Sam got metal to shove into her workshop for later, and the thing stopped existing. The ridiculously convoluted Sandlands had other plans.

Flipping to the side to dodge the blood spike, she yanked a metal rod from the spike and shoved it into a flame, where it vanished. "Fizzy! Get your shit together, we are not the enemy!" She pulled a pair of pistols from their spinal holsters and flipped a switch. Straightening out into electrified batons, she swatted the ankles of the abomination with them. "Eat plasma, asshole."

Quentin grows in strenght as he took the shape of the demon and charged against the bloody nightmare who was lit in fire by Clayton and received an attack from Sam which almost made it lost balance

As vivian begun its furious attack the demon leaped against the bloodish fiend. The fiend smiled inside the fire and it split its body into to separate half pieces connecting Quentin's line of attack with Clayton, thus the demon's attack now headed toward the vampire, to add insult to the injury, the grenade propelled by vivian's weapon was also caught in the middle of Quentin's attack

The mass of blood moved fast and rejoined behind Sam, both hands shaped as claws aiming to rip its arm

Last edited:
The harbringer was on it's last legs, it wasn't much longer for this battle. The though of Kotsu surviving drove it into such a rage it seem to fogett it's injuries.

"Yellow owl together." Blue owl says looking weak as her life seemed to be wilting away. They both cast stupefy knocking the harbinger senseless.

But not before it casts it's final ability, null zone.

All magic around it is negated, the metal mages spells fizzle away it explodes with blades of blood that fly everywhere where and flies down upon Kotsu in a last ditch attempt to finish him!

01 was still clinging tightly his scythe, and in turn to the harbinger. He summoned forth his combat knife, holding onto the scythe with his left hand. He reached haphazardly into his pack, he pulled out a fire vial. He squeezed it tightly between his hand and the blade of the knife. He could feel the blade digging into his hand, slicing it open as the fire vial finally cracked, splashing its contents against the knife and his hand. He suppressed a scream of pain as his hand ignited with flames as well, on one hand his wound was cauterized by the flames, on the other, his flesh was blistering and beginning to blacken as it was burned.

01 slid his left hand down his scythe, until he was holding onto the bottom, before he swung his entire body around, slamming his feet into the harbinger's chest. He began to pull the scythe as hard as he could, aiming to decapitate the monstrosity altogether, but began to repeatedly slash and stab at the monstrosity's head, pushing through the pain, doing his best to kill the damned thing.

02 meanwhile knew that he didn't have a good shot, he could end up shooting 01 instead. He turned his attention back to the nightmare. He created a set of earth arrows and began to fire at it once more, four more arrows flying through the air, aiming to shoot into its head and chest, trying to end it quickly. The longer they dallied, the chances increased that their friends and teammates would die.

Kotsu used his whips to grab four chairs as he hid behind the earth wall he created using the earth elemental bomb for front cover. He had one in each whip as he saw the blood blades creeping toward him. He had originally intended to throw the chairs at the Harbinger as he was given the idea from Clayton, but figured it was time to fortify his defenses. He quickly reached into his belt and produced an earth vial, crushing it and pouring the contents over the chairs and holding them above his head, two close to his sides and one covering his back. He would be protected, but this defense wouldn't last for long. He needed this abomination to be taken out. His only choice would be to rely on his friends and the bonds he had developed. He began to grind his teeth and twitch in anticipation.

Creek, click. Creek, click. Creek click.

Sam tried to yank the iron out of the blood, make a shield or something, but the nullzone negated the Craftsman magic. Electrocuting it didn't work, It kept coming, hands of blood reaching for her.

Shit. She still had her bootspikes, there was terrain. There was the colossus Fizzy had become. "Sorry, babe." Turning and running, calling on her training for the Army, Sam drove her boot spikes into the Harbinger's leg and ran up the body, backflipping over the claws as they slammed into her transformed boyfriend. Landing next to the Nightmare, she pulled the same maneuver, running up the nightmare and heading towards the head, electric batons ready to swat and shock, spiked boots carving boot-shaped holes in the beast as she climbed

The paing caused by the harbinger was becoming intense, no matter how much she tried to ignore what was happening to her the feeling of her skin burning was starting to hurt her badly. She shakes it off and continued to shoot despite how much she wanted to scream she needed to kill this thing before it killed her. She shot her grenade launcher again and again at this creature, firing every time after every reload. She could see it was becoming badly hurt with every attack the group made, hoping that soon it will die so that they could finally be over with this mess.

Denton kept focus on the Harbinger, not acting, but watching. He doubted he would pose much of a use against the blood creature. Not under the current circumstances anyway. He had several ghosts still dispatched, floating just outside of the nullify zone the Harbinger had cast.

The creature was closing.

He took stance and fired off a few shots, aiming for the yes.

The others, his team, were pouring on the damage, hurting it, killing it, and doing far more then he could in terms of output. Denton figured it wouldn't be able to endure much more. He frowned, reaching out with his will for a spirit. one's he'd used as an Elizabeth substitute. It's the best he could manage in the situation. Psychological warfare.

The ghost appeared several feet away from the Harbinger, outside of the zone, but the gap was closing.

"Blue Owl!" Denton shouted. "One more time! Fast!"

Now Quentin was coming at Clayton fast, but vampires in combat typically moved at speeds incomprehensible to a average human. The world looked a lot different when you could move at such crazy speeds, especially after having the ability to do it for 200 years.

As far as Clayton was concerned, Quentin was coming at him at an average, perhaps even lower-than-average speed. So like the supernatural being he was, he dashed out of the way in time for Quentin's attack to miss. He was also out of range from the grenade.

"Think you're slick?" He asked. A rhetorical question.

Clayton grabbed the knife in it's sheath on his hip on his gunbelt. It was amazing that this would be more useful in this fight than a pistol (though not as good as a fuckin tank shell). Much like the chair, Clayton threw it for the center of the bloody nightmare's forehead with his vampiric strength. The force of it dwarfed even that of a high powered sniper rifle.

Quentin smirked at the comment from Clayton. "If I wanted to hit you, I would have already." Q rolled in the air and landed on his feet, he skidded to a stop. He looked around. "C'mon, we have to be getting close to defeating it." He went to ignite his fists but nothing happened. "No, this can't be! Why is it not working!" Frantically, he thought of an idea. He knelt down and closed his eyes. "Demon from within, I call to your aid!"

In a flash of light, Q was in front of his inner demon. "You rang" he said. "I need your help. I can't use my fire magic and I'm assuming it's because of the monsters we are fighting. There has to be something I can do!"
"Oh my dear Quentin, there is one thing you could do, you see, I'm similar to you. I too harnessed this power from another person." he paused. "Well, another being. Our magic came from a Dragon. I had to go through various trials to obtain certain enchanted items. These Items are since long lost and you could set out to find them but with where you currently are, you can just pull them out of thin air. Now go my deciple, call forth the power of Xir'omon! Another flash of white light.

"No wait! What do you mean Dragons? And how do I use the armor?!

Quentin was now back in the fight. His talk only lasted about 3 seconds in the real world. He was so confused. He had so many questions and he wanted the answers. But none the less, there was still a problem he had to take care of. He shot his arms out from his sides, "Come to me, power of Xir'omon!" But nothing happened. He tried again but still failed. "What the hell! Is it because of the monster? AH what do I do!" He felt a weighted object in his hand. He took a look and he knew what to do, He put his hand in front of him. "Come to me, Dragonwraith! Lantern of Suffering!" His body was encased in a vortex of fire. When it went away, Q was fully equipped with armor. He then pulled a sword out of thin air it seemed like.

This set of armor has a flat top helm with a face guard shaped in the face of a demon. Attached to the forehead area is a lightning shaped ornament piece.
The shoulders are fairly rounded, tall and moderate in size. They're decorated with a coiled up snake on each side, the heads are pointing outwards.

The upper arms are protected by squared, fully covering rerebraces which sit nicely under the shoulder plates. The lower arms are covered by vambraces which have a large metal feather on each outer side.

The breastplate is made from many layers of smaller metal pieces, mimicking the scales of a Dragon. It covers everything from the neck down and ending at the groin.

The upper legs are covered by rounded, fully covering cuisses. The lower legs are protected by greaves which have a curved animal bone attached to each outer side, the bone curves upwards towards the pelvis.

A fairly long, wide, straight blade made of obsidian, engulfed in flames, is held by a grip wrapped in uncommon, light brown wolf leather.
The blade has a narrow, straight cross-guard, adding weight to the blade for a better weight balance, as well as offering hand protection during battle.
The blade itself is engraved. Seemingly strange markings are carved into the blade.

"Guess your magic doesn't effect enchantments!" He charged forward towards the Harbringer. Leaping from chair to chair, he propelled himself above the enemy so he could come down with the mighty force of dragons. He pulled his hands back, "Shattering Destruction!" He cleaved down with all his might aiming for the neck.

A surprise blast from Aria's improvised weapon made the bloody nightmare stall, a moment that Clayton tool advantage of by throwing a kine unto its head, finally a rain of arrows coming from Joe made the amalgamation fell upon its knee.

"You... you... Filthy pests! Do you creatures find pleasure in torturing me even more!!" Screamef

Then it extended its arms

"Fine, then I'll torture your very souls!" Exclaimed

Suddenly a mass of blood coming from all places envelopes the creature. The pool was so large that it increased on size and revealed a new colossal figure
It's face being Carmille and dumah, its body sphinx like and a couple of huge bloody wings
It roared with all its might.

The nightmare raised of its giant claws and stomped the ground making it shake completely staggering any who wasn't in the air at that moment. Suddenly a river of blood flew from the claw, boiling steamy blood ready to burn any in contact and intoxicate anyone who would breath its vapors!

Blue Owl warps the ghost into Elizebeth once again. It floats int front of the Harbringer just as it's about to smash into Kotsu. It pauses for a brief moment tears in it's eyes.

Joes sythe rends the beast leaving a grievous wound, it screams though it's body quickly regenerates, or at least it would if Joes critical strike wasn't followed up by Quenten.

"Shattering Destruction!" Quentine hits his mark bringing all his force to bear on the Harbingers neck. Both him and the monster slam into the earth with such force the all the seats in the stadium are thrown up into the air. The earth shakes suddenly. Vivian follows up raining her fire power down onto the Harbringer

The resulting destruction leaves not but a bloody mess in a deep crater, both Joes and Quentin and Vivian had struck critical strikes. Ending this foes just inches from Kotsu.

Kotsu pokes out from his earthen barrier. "Oh. Fuck... That was intense..." He sighs relieved before feeling the ground quake underneath him and watching the blood coagulate toward him and the other group members. "Oh fuck, come on!" Kotsu whips one of his earth claden chairs at the nightmare Carmille. "HEY, BITCH! REMEMBER ME? I'M GONNA DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND EAT YOUR CORPSE, AND IN THE REAL WORLD, I MIGHT JUST KILL YOU FOR THIS!" Kotsu said, a confident, yet wild grin forming on his lips as he stood grabbed another chair with one of his whips to stand on. For Owl, Denton, and Joe, they would recognize this behavior as different from Kotsu's usual reaction.

"Everyone grab a chair! I hope you guys know how to ride the waves!"

01 extracted himself from the harbinger, carelessly ripping his scythe out from its throat, a small spray of blood accompanying it. "And stay down...!" He said, panting quietly. His hand was on fire. Literally. The plastic of the handle of his knife had melted into his blackened hand. He couldn't remove his fingers... and unfortunately for him, for the next five minutes, there'd be little he could do for this. He'd have to ride out the pain. He looked at Kotsu as he made this outburst... he had heard some disturbing things from Kotsu, but not quite that. He blinked as he was told to grab a chair. "Wave...?" He asked confused, before getting on a chair, his scythe in one hand, and the flaming knife in the other.

02 meanwhile calmly kept aiming at the bloody nightmare. "...Just die already." He said, a hint of annoyance entering his voice as he created a set of fire arrows and began to fire them in quick succession at the monster, hoping to put an end to it quickly.

"I'm so fucking sick of this shit!", Sam shouted, "Sit still so I can kill you!" The constantly shifting terrain, her boyfriend's twisted mindscape, Owl kidnapping her daughter, Sam was at the the end of the rope. "Reclaim!"

The box she'd left her armor in for Fizzy began to glow, before swelling and groaning with the stress of it's contents trying to get out, before it exploded into shrapnel as the armor turned on autopilot and flew to equip itself to Sam. Plates shifted and weapons relocated as the armor shell took the form of a cannon over her shoulder, while the frame remained to support the weight. The barrel glowed as the swarming drones attached themselves to the new cannon and added their own laser cores to the glowing gun. Dart pads popped out of the cannon and pointed in the same direction as the laser cannon, right at the hideous Nightmare.

"Dodge this." The blue lasers from the drones spiraled around the primary laser from the cannon as the missile darts swirled around the spiral. The payload of the cannon and its missiles was enough to crater a city block and erase all evidence of whatever had been there. Stress relief at its finest.

Quentin knew his foe was done for when he felt his magic come back. His magic combined with his new gear was too much. He couldn't keep this up any longer. He let out a scream as his body exploded. He wasn't strong enough to use this much power.

"I've got one more in me" he said to himself. He turned his body and launched himself at incredible speed. He was putting his fire into the sword for a greater swing. He went for more of a swing the second time. If his sword connects, the force of using too much of his power will send him flying back

The Chimaera of Blood that was created from the amalgamation of vampires roared in pain as the several attacks strike it destroying several portions of its body.

It launched an unnatural roar again as from its body a heavy pressure was emanated which pushed everyone from it.

The gasping it talked.... "You... you are rotten creatures..... I... Dumah no longer exists.... I... Carmille .... shall bring pain to each single human ..... I.... i'll kill all of you!"

And the bloody creature made its final movement. From its body each drip of blood became a sharp spike and as if it were to be machinegun fire the spikes were fired from the chimaera's body upon any in close range. The amalgamation's body was disolving into the process, making each drip of blood its final attack

At the same time, the merged reality was shattering and from each shattered piece, a portion of the sandlands was being revealed, a vast endless desert...

- However the theatre remained and what was the Harbinger of Death was nowhere to be seen -

Kotsu's eyes flashed red as he dropped the chairs in his whips and dashed to the front of the majority of the party. His whips swinging widely with his thirty feet of reach, and as fast as he could move his arms which were rapid speed impulses. With each movement of his arms being a blur with the speed he was able to wave them, he began blocking the rapid blood fire that rained down upon them. Occasionally some would slip through or would find their way into his body, but Kotsu wouldn't care. He'd block most of them to protect his teammates.

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT! I WON'T LET YOU HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE EVER AGAIN! I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKING HEART!" Kotsu screamed as his horns and black eyes began to yell louder with each spike that would break through his defenses and pierce his flesh.

The gun reformed back into armor as Sam held out her hand. The little bit of iron that was in the blood separated and bonded into a sphere in her hand, turning spikes into water and dead cells around her, with no strength to damage.

As the terrain around the party change, Quentin fell to his knees. He tried to make a fire wall in front of him to act as a shield but he was done. Nothing left. He was way to tired. As his armour and sword started to dissolve, revealing nothing on his body, he had no choice but to tank the incoming attack and hope for the best. He slumped over and passed out.

Aria

"Gguuhhh..." Aria grunted as she took the blood bullets heads on. Some of it were ripping though her body, some of it were absorbed and mixed with her own blood.

She held up both her hands and solidified the blood in it, just like when she turned the blood in those corpse into blood crystal. Her hardened hands became a pair of natural shield and she tried to block as much blood bullets as possible from hitting the others.

The twins pulled out earth bombs and began to throw them in front of the others, making sure to throw them at such a distance that they wouldn't end up accidentally injuring their teammates. They erected large walls of earthen spikes to try and absorb some of the blood bullets and protect their teammates from harm. "Just die already dammit!" 01 shouted out at the creature as it kept throwing more of itself at the group.

Yellow owl flies to Sam and transforms her self into a giant plush bunny shielding Sam from it's final attack and any who took shelter under it plushy hide.

"Owe..." Bunny Owl says. "Are you okay Elizebeth? Errr I mean sam?"

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back