• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Kotsu didn't pull the trigger. "That depends. Will he come back like the other actors, Fizzy? If he does, then I'll pull the trigger. If this is gonna actually kill him, I can't do it." Kotsu said, lowering the gun slightly.

Kotsu looked at the altered appearance of himself and Bickle. And found himself unable to kill him, knowing it was Bickle. He turned the gun around and placed it under his chin with a wicked grin. "I've got a better idea."

Fizzy was taken aback.
"If you were me... that choice would mean the inevitable demise of your sister as well... would you follow such hopeless option?"

Kotsu held the gun with resolve. "If I were you, Fizzy, I could perform the blood transfusions necessary to save her life. I would have asked my friends for the help I needed. But you're not me, and I'm not you. I can only offer alternatives." He said, pressing the gun more into his own chin.

The situation took an unexpected turn.

"Heh... you talk loud, but that's because as a vampire that won't kill you. This is also a play. You wouldn't really dare if you were a human and this were the truth..."

He smirked

"Though that would ease my job... alright, let's say that with this play rules... you could really die"

Denton stared wildly around the audience, trying to guess which Maniacles agents and mercenaries in the audience Fizzy Roy had offed. Shit. The fact Fizzy some under the table for killing for the Director wasn't exactly surprising, but Denton was surprised the fact it was unknown to himself. He hated being caught off guard by new information and revelations. It didn't help that he barely had any time to process it before things further eroded.

Fizzy, the stage Fizzy, called Kotsu forward, fed the vampire cryptic lines and questions. Well, not fully cryptic. He missed Fizzy. The normal Fizzy. Or at least the one that had the decency to not spill his emotions all over a theater.

Time.

They had all spent for too much time here as it was. Now Kotsu had a gun to his own head and Bickles looked terrified. Denton stood, straightened his suit jacket, and approached the stage. Sandlands were a tricky place. He doubted it would let him on the stage.

He decided to employ psychological tactics. Nothing terribly complex, but Stage Fizzy was clearly running the show and Kotsu did surprise him with his threat of suicide. So Fizzy can be caught off guard - which means he can be distracted. Denton wanted to press button, try to trigger something. A reaction. A stab of shame pierced Denton's heart about what he was going to do. It sucked. Fizzy was a friend. A good one. And good friends are rare in this business, but he was a clear threat. Or at least the game the Sandlands were making him run was.

"Kotsu," Denton said. "No need to splatter your brains all over the stage. I think can resolve this...or at least trigger a proper response in Fizzy here. If all else...shoot Fizzy, but lets avoid that outcome."

Denton leveled his flat gaze at Fizzy.

Sandlands were using memory and trauma against them all, Denton thought. The things none of us have ever gotten over, the things none of us have healed from, things we want to forget. He decided to feed the fire.

"You really are sort of pathetic aren't you?" He smiled happily. "You drag the Bickle on stage and try to bait Kotsu here into shooting him. Why? To prove a point. I find that interesting. You're not much different then the vampire who turned your parents into hamburger helper. Maybe worse." He waved a hand at the audience. "So casually killing so many co-workers and teamates. Think all the families you probably broke apart doing that. A lot like yours." Denton chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm probably rambling. It's just sort of silly how you ask Kotsu here about your sister. What he would do? Heh. The proper thing to do would have to actually protect her during the initial attack, but big brother couldn't even be good at that."

He gave Stage Fizzy a thumbs up.

Denton grinned. "I know there is more to this then Kotsu here shooting himself or shooting Bickles. What are you hiding? You shouldn't hide. You're very bad at it. Maybe try running? Look at this place, this stage, this theater. All manifestations of things you run, things you don't want to deal with. So how about you stop running Fizzy. My friend. Lets see what happens when we peel back the last of the layers. Show us what's waiting at the end of this. I can feel it. Sense it. The ugliness." Denton showed his teeth, a wolfish grin. "Or if you're going to shoot someone...why not shoot me?"

Last edited:
Kotsu snapped his head at Denton. "Denton, shut up dammit! I'm not shooting Fizzy or you!" Kotsu broke from Fizzy's grasp and held the gun up to his left temple. "Though, Denton, you did have a few good points." Kotsu smiled widely at Fizzy. "But if that's the case, so be it. If I die, what do I have to lose? Because you asking me to kill the only family I've gotten after getting mine completely taken away, I'd rather die." Kotsu snapped back at Fizzy. "Bickle ain't hurt nobody a day in his life, now me on the other hand." Kotsu began laughing hysterically before turning to Denton and back to Fizzy.

"Ya know something, ya said the Maniacles was gonna put me down anyway, so fuck it, right? I'd rather spill my blood than become a heartless monster." Kotsu pulled the trigger.

"No!" Yellow owl shouts and the force of her will shakes the theater and turns the bullet into harmless glitter. She tackles Kotsu wrapping him in a hug.

"Don't leave me alone! You promised to be with me remember?" She says her eyes tearing up. "Don't you dare break that promise."

"Hmph...what happened to wanting to be with me? Not that I care if you want to off your self go ahead, idiot." Blue Owl doesn't act as animated as yellow Owl, and has an air of one who doesn't care, but her words betray her true feelings.

Kotsu blinks twice, a bit taken aback by the turn of events before slowly hugging Yellow Owl back and stroking her hair. "I probably wouldn't have died. Probably woulda just turned back to normal, which wouldn't have been the worst thing. I miss my old body." Kotsu said laughing nervously before kissing Yellow Owl's forehead and smiling at Blue Owl with a goofy grin and the rest of the audience. "I ain't leaving any of you. But I'm over this song and dance and pity party." Kotsu turns back to Fizzy.

"If you want help from us, ask us dammit. We're all more than willing to step up to the plate, but closed mouths don't get fed. For every time you've thought of me as a monster, you've only proven yourself to be one. You're the only one who's got a innocent blood on your hands here willingly."

Kotsu pulled the trigger.

As Owl turned the bullet to dust, blue light whizzed by. The gun turned out in Kotsu's hand before vanishing into vaporized compounds. Floating around Sam were a swarm of what looked like her drones, except for they seemed to have been made from the chairs in the seating arrangement, several chunks of wood and fabric missing from the chairs, and the blue light of the drones surrounded by similar looking materials.

"I didn't think that would work," Sam said on shaky legs before collapsing back into her seat. To from the laser cores, she'd sacrificed some of the mechanics in her legs.

"I lost my unit once already, it ain't happening again. Don't try that again," she hissed at Kotsu. Then, at Fizzy, "You're in trouble, hun."

Kotsu smiled widely at Sam, rubbing the back of his neck. "Like I said, I probably woulda just went back to normal, no biggie. I woulda just ended up with a really bad headache. Maybe." Kotsu said laughing heartily.

"ENOUGH!" Exclaimed Fizzy
In the middle of the chaos he quickly produced a different gun and shot

Blood flew from Kotsu's shoulder, not a serious wound for the vampire, still his shoulder was pierced

The entire stage... not, the entire "world" in which they were now trembled on is entirety

"I should had known you would underperform Kotsu... But it is I expected... I had made my mind, I shall execute you here and now!!!"

He aimed his gun at him and then... and then...

The pocket reality trembled again

From Kotsu, from within Kotsu.... the blood that was spilled from him begin to float and rejoined in the center turning into an ethereal like substance.... It had a voice, an otherworldly voice
"You.. you.... PLAYED WITH MY MEMORIES, WITH MY NIGHTMARES!!!"

Soon a large chunk of blood was drained from Kotsu's body and stuck to the core of blood that formed from it a figure begun to take shape, its blood now of an unspeakable shape and colour. The voice continued

"You still HAVE some of Carmille's BLOOD within you from that TIME when she allowed you to take it from her...."
"You had Dumah's blood, and your hands are spilled with it!!"

From the figure a needle like spear flew and pierced Kotsu draining more blood from it, enough to take shape... It's body composed on its entirety of that ethereal substance and its head.... half of its head had Dumah's features while the other half had Carmille's features

"I am DUMAH/CARMILLE.... I... I desire your blood, I desire your existence!"

And then reality broke, torn into pieces, it became a new world a new stage this time it was made by fragments of different realites joined together as if each reality was a piece of a tangram.... They showed different landscapes, the facility in which Dumah was melted, the swarm of pests the team fought the first time, a war filled with soldies dress in black garmetns and wearing gas masks, an scenary composed by millions of soldiers in a battlefield and many more, all were fragments composing their new reality and all of them were part of the vampire dual memories

The creature flew in the sky having its body now completely formed and from it several tendrils emanated and pierced the landscapes, also for each party member a trendil aimed at their heart!

Kotsu's eyes seemed to be glazed over a bit as he lay on the floor collapsed due to lack of blood, his injuries, and the crazy events that were transpiring. "Can't I catch a break...?" He said while his left eye started to close and his right eye was half way closed.

As the theater faded away, Sam's costume vanished, mechanical form returning. The tendril punched right through her casing, and into machinery with a crunch and tearing of metal. It didn't find a heart, there wasn't one in this body. Oil leaked out of the wound as the tentacle pierced all the way through her body and into the ground behind her. For a bit, she remained immobile, there was a tendril through her body, after all.

Then, the mechanical body twitched, a hand reaching up and gripping the tendril. It should have passed through like liquid, except that blood has iron in it. "I haven't been able to fight back all week!", Sam cheered, "You just made my day, Carmille!" The red blood around Sam's hand turned to the metallic grey of iron as Sam leached the metal from the blood. Standing up and pulling the now iron spike from her chest, the swarm of theater-themed DEHDs all pointed at the monster and began firing their blue lasers.

Part of the iron spike fused back into Sam's mechanical form to repair the damage, the rest becoming a pair of reconfiguring tools. "Time for some stress relief," she muttered. "I work for the god of fire, bitch!", she shouted, the two swords igniting.

01 was about to leap from the seats and slam his foot right into Kotsu's stomach for doing something as stupid as that. Even if he were a vampire, he still didn't want to see one of the few friends that he had in the world blow his own brains out... buuuuut... then all hell broke loose.

When reality had been stitched back together, the twins were already standing with their weapons drawn, back to their normal attire as the theater clothing had vanished. 01's eyes flashed silver for just a moment as he looked up at the figure above them. "No noticeable weaknesses, everyone, be careful!" He called out as the tendrils shot out toward him and 02. He didn't know if they were part of the creature's body, but he was willing to take the chance if it could cause them some damage. As the tendrils got close, 01 leaped forward, cutting at the tendrils with wide slashes from his scythe, if not cutting them apart, at least forcing their trajectory to go askew.

Meanwhile, 02 had quickly poured earth solution over four arrows. They quickly changed to a deep brown color as he nocked one, and then drew the arrow back. His bow for a few moments shimmered with a silver aura, the same with the four elemental arrows he'd created. "I won't let you harm Kotsu dammit!" He shouted as he let the arrow loose, it carved through the air, seeming to twist around the tendrils unnaturally, until it found its mark inside of the nightmare's body. The arrow seemed to hum with energy for a few moments, before it suddenly dug further inside of its body, widening as the arrow exploded out into large spikes of earth. Soon enough, three more arrow sunk true into its target, exploding out into a shower of blood as each arrow turned into large spikes of earth within its body.

Aria

Aria was ready to land on her feet when the theatre shattered, she didn't need to do that though since the setting simply changed to... something chaotic?

It's like a mish mash of different places built next to each other. Aria ducked to avoid a passing pest and found a tendril aiming at her heart. She caught the tendril and twist it around her hand. Then she yanked it in an attempt to pull down whatever thing that was claiming as Carmille or Dumah.

Kotsu ended up solving the matter by shooting himself. A pang of jealousy ached in him over how everyone had ignored him and panicked for Kotsu's sake. Hated being ignored. Obviously Kotsu was going to be fine. All of them had sen what the vampire could survive. A bullet to the head is about as dangerous to. He was, however, satisfied that his statement about the hidden ugliness was proven true. It was obviously. Sandlands was using a pattern. It hammered on the trauma then unleashed some sort of large and dangerous threat.

He kept cool, best he could anyway. The monster was terrifying. Not an interesting. Terrifying. The sort of thing nightmares are made of. A composited mass of tendrils and Camille and Dumah and blood. The others managed quickly. Tanking the attack, dodging it, fighting back.

Denton, much to irritation, had no special means of defense, durability, or superhuman reactions. He skipped backward, leaning as his upper-body back as he did, and actually managed to dodge it...partially. The tendril changed direction, lowering to a more exposed area.

It gored Denton through the stomach, running into him enough halfway, before tearing away a moment later. He thought about Isabelle. Then about Morgan. His heart ached and fought the urge to breath

Denton smiled and collapsed into one of the theater chairs, blood pouring out of his wound.

"Well," he coughed. "This is unfortunate."

Kotsu smelled Denton's blood and heard his voice. "Denton..." He tried to call out, "My belt... Healing vial..." His voice was weak, but he hoped Denton could hear him at least call his name amidst the chaos.

"yellow Owl!" blue owl says sending her younger self a mental plan.

"Right!" Yellow owl unleashes a mental blast at carmille sending her flying through several seats, the blow wasn't all the damaging as the vampire rises only a tad annoyed. But it had given blue owl time.

She fly up to Kotsu and offers her arm "We need you in the fight you're our heavy hitter. Drink up already but leave some for me."

Carmille rises then lashes out with her tendrils of blood, yellow owl evades with precise flying maneuvers returning Carmilles attack with a series of mental blasts. The wo exchange blows Yellow Owl dogdeing every strike, Carmille hisses. With vampiric speed she suddenly closes the distance with yellow owl, she swings at her a hammer of blood smashing yellow owl through the stage.

Blood tendrils fly out to the others, Joe manages to evade slashing one in half and stepping in. But it regrows in an instant.

"Joe behind you!" Bickle shouts. Joe 1 spins just in time to see the tendril he had severed regrow and stabs at him, it hits sinking into his shoulder. Carmille leaps for him looking to punch his head off, earth arrow interrupts her hitting their mark. She crashes skids across the floor then jumps to her feet.

Samanthas lazors follow up zapping her flesh Carmille responds by whipping her tendrils at her droids rending two of them out of the sky, Carmille charges Sam but is yanked side was by Aria. Carmille causes the tendril in Arias hand to explode into shards of blood reducing her hand to blood ribbon. Before Aria can recover carmille flies into her kicking her with such force she hits the ceiling of the theater.

With a laugh carmille floats into the air and casts blood rain, blood as sharp as needles falls from the sky it would hit all who could not find cover.

Kotsu tries his best to shake his head but finds that to be barely possible as Blue Owl forces her arm into his mouth and his naturally sharp teeth pierce her skin. He feels the blood trickling down his throat rejuvenate him and fought the urge to grab her arm and bite down harder. Kotsu pulls Blue Owl's arm out of his mouth and stands up, he gives her a small smile before cracking his arms and neck.

"Thank you! Seriously, that hurt a lot." Kotsu glared up at the shrapnel raining down on them and summoned his four whips and started twirling them at rapid speeds and charged straight toward them. His goal was to catch all of the shrapnel and send it flying back at Carmille. He learned this type of utilization off of watching Sam's Pteranodon in the past.

Last edited:
Aria

From the Aria-shaped hole in the ceilng, Aria crawled out on all three of her limbs like a spider, fingers digging into the concrete. One her hands was now a solidified stump of blood and shaped like a screwdriver. She saw Carmille raining down all those spears and use the opportunity to leap at her and pounce her from the top, her screwdriver hand thingy ready to be driven into the other vampire's body.

Quentin was rubbing his hands over Vivian's back. They had forgot what there were even here for. It was if time had stopped for them all together. One kiss after the other Quentin was memorized. Off came the shirts but he stopped himself. He could see that she wasn't ready to move on but she wasn't going to stop him either. "wow, we just became a couple and we haven't even gone on a real date. I can't do this. We can't do this" he thought to himself.

He looked at her. "You are stunning. I'm truly lucky". With that, he sat up, " I got to go to the bathroom. I'll be back" he started to walk away. When he reached the rest of the group he held his hands up. "Yo! Life is gre..." He looked around. "What the shit?" He saw the monster before them and the battle that was going on. "Flame on!" And he jumped right into the battle to help out.

Clayton was drunk by the time Carmille reformed. No, not human drunk, but vampire drunk. Beings that couldn't be killed by alcohol had their own levels of intoxication. But even in his inebriation, Clayton was not only a killer warrior, but a vampire on top of that. Yeah, warrior was the right word. The play showcasing the events in Fizzy's life made Clayton think of his own. He had been a corrupt sheriff, a soldier in two wars and was literally a monster. Fighting, was who he was, he figured. It brought a smile to his face.

So he effortlessly sidestepped the tendril. Clayton had never actually met Carmille, so there was no shock at seeing this creature. He didn't even bother to pay attention to everyone's reaction at seeing Carmille. Guns were useless. They got more and more useless as things went on. But Clayton was a vampire just like Kotsu, Aria and...whoever this Caramel bitch is. Why did these other monsters bother picking fights with them when they always wound up so outnumbered and outmatched? But whatever.

He simply picked his seat up, not noticing if it was bolted down or not as the power of vampirism and alcoholism, and threw it at the Carmille/Dumah hybrid. It flew at the monster with the speed of a bullet and the force of a meteor. He speed dashed and grabbed a few more seats to throw them on top of himself to hopefully avoid or nullify damage from the blood needles.

Since when the fuck could vampires do shit like this? He thought.

As she kissed Quentin back she had completely forgotten the world around her, her mind focused on him and only him. She could feel her heart race as shirts were removed, she was loving this but she hesitated going further. She wanted it yes but now was neither the time nor the place to do it 'I haven't even told him anything about myself and yet we are doing this... I.. I can't do this not yet. I need to tell him.' she thought to herself as Quentin pulled away using the bathroom excuse she smiled at him and nodded. Once he walked off she ran her fingers through her hair, deeply signing in defeat. She fixed her dress and ran off to find him.

Hearing him yell out she raised her hand and approached him "Quentin I need to tal..." she paused when she noticed the battle, wasting no time she thought up her gun feeling it appear in her hands. Raising her gun she let shots fire towards the monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back