• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Amethyst's New Recruitment Thread 18+ ([on a weird GoT Ramsay Bolton kick at the minute] The Witcher, MCU + a few other delicious fandoms)

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
Hello everyone ^^

My name is Amethyst! I'm 21 and obsessed with many things, including the Witcher, which is my primary obsession just now! Below, you will find my fandoms, my fandom pairings, and any non-fandom pairings I would like to pursue.

DISCLAIMER - Please be 18+, I'm not really comfortable roleplaying with under-18s purely because they aren't my age, just a preference ^^

Fandoms and associated pairings (* indicates craving, bold indicates character I would like to play and if both are bold, well that means I'll play either):
  • Marvel****
    • Starker *****(Tony Stark/Peter Parker) Can be in MCU timeline but can also be unrelated in an AU with no powers or something such like that. I have two sorta plotlines for this one:
      • ********** MCU conforming plot that starts during/after No Way Home. I won't detail this one in case some of y'all haven't seen it but dear god am I craving a starker plot around this film!
      • MCU timeline conforming plot (with the exception of Tony surviving and possibly cutting Morgan out cause she's too precious but is useless to a Starker plot so it's better she's just not there), where Tony survives the snap at the end of Endgame (like he goes into a coma instead of dying), and once he wakes up, he and Peter still have the mentor thing going and they get closer as he grows up and then the rp could start round about where Peter tells Stark he wants to go to college and Tony doesn't want him to leave so he offers him a paid Avengers gig and Peter moves into the compound and their relationship builds from there (Peter would be like 19 or 20), and I think Tony's marriage to Pepper would have ended about a year after he came out of his coma because he wouldn't have wanted her help cause he's stubborn and there would have been harboured feelings about not being good enough for her and Pepper would have eventually just broken it off but they're still friends.
  • Game of Thrones*************
    • Ramsay Bolton/Female OC************* (I have a good grasp of Jon Snow as a character so I could play him for you, or Theon Greyjoy!) Not sure of a plot other than I want Ramsay and Wren to meet when she's out hunting so he sees her strength, potentially she's had a former plotline with Theon who slept with her and did her wrong because she's just a commoner, and they meet prior to what happens with Sansa so Wren prevents him from doing that (he's still dark as hell, just not that dark)
  • Doctor Who***
    • Thirteenth Doctor/Female OC**
  • The Walking Dead****
    • Negan/Carl Grimes**** Canon-divergent (no Carl death, obviously) or AU, your choice.
  • The Witcher********
    • Geralt/Jaskier****
    • Lambert/Female OC******** (in the case of this rp, I can double as Geralt and Jaskier for you)
Non-Fandom Pairings (for OC/OC RPs, I like to dive in and plot as we go, but if you would prefer to plot beforehand, I can do that too) (same rules apply in terms of * and bold)
  • Pirate/Mermaid (M/M, M/F)
  • Cam-boy/Rich guy (M/M)
  • Mafia boss/Kidnapped victim (M/M, M/F)
  • Stalker-kidnapper/kidnapped victim (M/M, M/F)
  • Serial killer/Victim (M/M, M/F)
Other pairings are also welcome, just message me!

If you have an interest in any of these, please PM me and we can set up a roleplay <3

Last edited:
oof it really depends on the rp for how much i can write. i can write up to like one paragraph maybe more if i had the time. but i was wanting to do Cam-boy x rich guy from your side but i also had my own plot that could be cute

oof it really depends on the rp for how much i can write. i can write up to like one paragraph maybe more if i had the time. but i was wanting to do Cam-boy x rich guy from your side but i also had my own plot that could be cute
Cam-boy x rich guy, yes, no one has picked that yet! I'll send you a PM ^^

Hi, I'd be open to Rping as the 13th Doctor with your sister's Oc. I'd also be open to playing Peter Parker to your Tony, and am open to serial killer Tony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back