• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom American Horror Story?

spooky.

Hi there! My name is Spooky, i’m 22, female. Super chill, go with the flow type of gal. I have some free time right now, and i'm looking to fill that time with roleplays. More specifically, I'm really looking for an American Horror Story roleplay. I'm looking for you to play either Tate Langdon or Kit Walker against my oc, and can gladly play anyone in return. (I haven't seen the most recent season, though.)

→ basics ←
- Doubling, oc x canon (for fandoms) unless said otherwise.
- Full sentences, 3rd person.
- 2-3 paragraphs, more if needed.
- I can reply multiple times a day/week. If life gets in the way, i'll let you know.
- Long term.
- Tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

if this interests you, please send me a message!

Hi there! My name is Spooky, i’m 22, female. Super chill, go with the flow type of gal. I have some free time right now, and i'm looking to fill that time with roleplays. More specifically, I'm really looking for an American Horror Story roleplay. I'm looking for you to play either Tate Langdon or Kit Walker against my oc, and can gladly play anyone in return. (I haven't seen the most recent season, though.)

→ basics ←
- I can reply multiple times a day/week. If life gets in the way, i'll let you know.
- Long term.
- Tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

I'd be interested in AHS

→ basics ←
- Long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back