• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ambra's Partner Search [Fandoms Inside!]

2522c54ade950dc87a50e6cf3a6741dd.png

CURRENT FAVORITES: FFXIV, LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, GENSHIN, DRAGON SHIFTERS, WOLF/LION KINGDOMS, WARRIOR CATS

Greetings! My name is Ambra, and I've been roleplaying for about twelve years. Before we get into the nitty-gritty of things, I think it's best if you got to know a little about me. I'm currently in graduate school and in the process of getting an MFA in English/Creative Writing. As you can tell, I love to read and write, play video games, watch anime, and hang out with my boyfriend. I have seven dogs, 2 cockatiels, and a ball python.

I take roleplaying very seriously. Even though it's just a hobby, I'd love for my partners to respect me just as I respect them. That being said, please read through the notes and rules below before you message me.

becb0ab390a8bd1212b2665e7bde5e56.png
1.) My posting frequency can vary slightly. At times, I will post every day or every other day. Sometimes I might only be able to post every week or so. Whatever my posting frequency is, I will be sure to let you know. I expect the same from my partner. Honestly, I would like partners that post every other day.

2.) Do not ghost me, please! I get that people lose interest or get busy. All that I ask is that you please let me know if you don't want to continue.

3.) I only play with people 18 and over. Sorry!

4.) Please take your time creating characters and posting replies. I'm not a perfect writer. No one is. I sometimes make grammar mistakes or spell things incorrectly. That's fine! What's not fine is if you post one-liners with poor grammar. Again, please take your time! No one is rushing you. :)

5.) My 1x1s must have romance in them. Sorry, but that's personal preference! I don't mind if our romance gets a little heated. I'm okay with writing MxF or MxM, but not FxF.

6.) I double! I usually like playing the female in pairings. Though, that doesn't mean that I won't scratch your itch as well! I'm more than willing to make a male for your female if you make a male for my female!

7.) Please don't make me guide the whole plot. I expect my partner to work with me regarding plotting and discussing where the story will go.

8.) I love chatting with my partner.Discussing characters, ships, dramatic situations, and etc. are my thing! I expect my partner to be friendly and chatty as well. That's why I'd love to exchange Discord information with my partner. That way, it'll be easier to chat and banter!

9.) If you don't see a plot or fandom listed below, please feel free to ask as long as it fits the general theme of what I like.

10.) I don't accept real life face claims for character appearances. Not only does it feel awkward to use, I have a really hard time finding a photograph for my character. You may either use anime or art for your character appearances.

631dd6ca25e6bf03fe286904eba83f04.png

Plots marked with ✿ are the ones I'm craving the most!

Plots that are crossed out are no longer available.

359094e02934b1f354242d3afb5c6038.png

POKEMON

I have several plots for this, ranging from the typical coming-of-age adventure to a prestigious champion getting into a relationship with the boss of a criminal organization to medieval AUs. Hit me up!

DRAGON AGE

I haven't played Dragon Age in... well, ages, but I'm willing to play in the setting as long as my partner has a good premise!

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ✿

I'd love to play as original characters in Runeterra!

FINAL FANTASY ✿

XIV is where it's at! It'd be interesting to come up with an original plot using this setting.

GENSHIN IMPACT ✿

An original plot in Teyvat would be nice.

FIRE EMBLEM

I'm a huge Fire Emblem nerd, though I'm not sure of a plot we could use for this one. We could always use this world I conjured up a while ago!

0c6d8aee066401dc703a88abcecfe05a.png

DRAGON SHIFTERS ✿

A plot surrounding my original race and their religion/culture.

DINOSAURS ✿

A 1x1 about dinosaurs in a post-apocalyptic world. May or may not involve magic!

LIONS ✿

I'd love to create something with lions that's Warrior Cats/Lion King themed!

MAGICAL WOLF KINGDOMS

A 1x1 where the characters are wolves. Set in an original world. Maybe some of the wolves can use magic?

MAGE/GUARD PLOT

Set in a medieval fantasy world, [MY CHARACTER] is a mage that must complete a task. [YOUR CHARACTER] is assigned to her as a guard.

Hiya! I'm interested in the FFXIV plot concept—i have two characters I can show you thanks to Gpose! One is far more developed than the other but still a bit lacking (in my opinion), so hopefully this could help me round both out!

I'm definitely interested in the dragon shifters or the mage x guard plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back