• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Sekiranun

Procrastinating extraordinaire
Early in the day, or what seemed to be early in the day, at the very edge of the multiverse, was a large academy in it’s own section of world. The stars and several of this world’s moons are visible even in the middle of the day. It’s a warm early Fall day, wherein the semester for the coming school year was slated to start. The academy itself was a large building that seemed to take up the entirety of the section of planet. Of course it had, this small area was crafted exclusively for this high school. A banner reading ‘Welcome New Students’ was prominently displayed over the double door entrance to the school. A portal sat directly in front of the school, the only way for students and teachers to enter and exit this private section of the universe.

It was the perfect day to hold the welcoming ceremony for new students.

Or it would be, if head administrator Hotaru Zencho was awake or anywhere near ready to give a welcome speech. Dim light flooded through the window of the administrator's office. The yokai blinked, yawning and stretching his arms out as he woke up. Giving a quick glance to the clock on the wall, he said to himself tiredly “Oh, I’m late.” Not fully understanding what he’d just said before it hit him like a ton of stone bricks. “I’m late!” Hotaru said panicked, jumping out of his chair and hurriedly gathering his files. Without second thought, he hurried off to the main hall where the students should be gathering.

Hence, the first year of Amajaku high begins.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The_split_Nation The_split_Nation underuninterested underuninterested Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Emperor1 Emperor1 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia (Etienne is accepted. Can't love the post yet though because there's two characters and one is incomplete.)​

Phillip was standing in the main hall, he wasn't alone there were a few others, weren’t they supposed to have been showed around the school already? He had been traveling all day and he would really like to catch sleep before it got too late, so he waited and he waited, looking around the room didn’t do him anything, so he waited more. Okay this was enough he didn’t travel half the universe just to wait, he looked for some kind of authority and ding target acquired, a pale gentlemen in a suit, Phillip put down his luggage and walked over to him, he asked “hey im really sorry to ask, but wasn’t orientation supposed to have happened now?”
underuninterested underuninterested

Vincent Weaver
1575241801997.png
Interations: The_split_Nation The_split_Nation Mood: Slightly annoyed

Vincent had made it to the school a few hours before the Orientation was planned to start. He had no real reason to be there that early but he spent most of that time checking over his classroom to make sure it was in proper order. Once Vincent decided it was set up properly he had made his way to the hallway and had messed with random things beforehand. He was slightly surprised that the headmaster hadn't appeared yet since it was the first-day orientations, so he sent the man a few messages via phone in hopes it would wake him up. Vincent turned towards the student with a stoic face, "No need to be sorry." He said with a small smile now on his face, "But yes it should have, the headmaster seems to be running late." The teacher let out an annoyed huff, "Someone will have to do his job if he doesn't show up soon." It was mostly a comment to himself.

Code by underuninterested underuninterested

Last edited:
Yatogami Asuka
EXNPn9i.jpg

Yatogami strolled down the hall holding a binder close to his side as he kept trying to pull his skirt down more to cover his private area. He felt really uncomfortable wearing a school girl uniform with a mini skirt instead of a normal one. Of course it wasn't his fault that the people in charge of enrollment thought he was a girl.

Still, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed. He has to sleep in the all girl's dorm, while also keeping his own gender a secret. Still, it shouldn't be that hard since he actually doesn't like girls in that manner so it should be fine.

(Open for interaction)​

Interaction: (Open)

Mentions: Phillip and Vincent

Akira had stepped through the portal to the school late. He blamed his mother for not having strong enough magic. Creating dimensional portals must've been draining, it certainly was for him to go through them. He'd had to interject his own magic to be able to properly make the trip. Needless to say, the entire journey was tiring. At least he only had one suitcase and a backpack. He wondered how much his fellow students would bring, and what if his dorm mate had brought so much more then he had? Would they automatically get more claim over their room due to how much they were able to bring over? That would hardly be fair to him. Granted, Akira hardly took up much space. He'd likely just read quietly on his bed for a majority of his time there, or likely just hang around in the library until he needed to sleep.

He'd thought he'd been late, as he entered the main hall and saw only a few students and a singular teacher. This was supposed to be an entrance ceremony, weren't they usually more... full? One student already seemed to be busy, likely asking what was going on to the annoyed looking teacher. Likely annoyed with a late colleague or that the welcoming event hadn't begun yet. He could practically see it.
    Oh, wait. He could see it. Was that the aura thing his mom had warned him about? It must've been. A weak, "Huh... Neat." escaped Akira as his eyes drifted to an empty corner of the room. Perfect.

Akira walked to the corner and pushed his suitcase against the wall, sitting on it and watching the room as he waited for the welcoming ceremony to begin. He might as well survey the other students as he waited for something to happen.

Last edited:
Yatogami Asuka
Sekiranun Sekiranun
EXNPn9i.jpg

An older male would approach him, and address him as miss before asking for his gender.
Hopefully this guy wasn't thinking he was female too, considering what he did to apply. They still thought he was female though, but they let him consider his gender male.

Still doesn't change the fact they stuck him in the Girl's Dorm, so he might as well say he was his dorm's gender to avoid Armageddon.

Putting on his femenine charm, he looked at the older male and smiled cutely.

"I'm a girl silly." He replied, mentally hating himself for lying.

After responding, he was asked if he was attending the ceremony.

"No thank you, I was heading to the library to read up on some things involving robotics. I was hoping I could find some information on how I can enhance the cybernetics on my body, or at least adjust them to be shockproof."

He would adjust his skirt again, before sighing.

"I do wish this skirt came with an option to lengthen it."

Interaction: Yatogami ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ) > Vincent ( underuninterested underuninterested ) Phillip ( The_split_Nation The_split_Nation )

Mention: 'Students/His Children' Generally.

"Ahahaha..." Hotaru weakly laughed, rubbing the back of his head uncomfortably at the 'girl''s attempt at feminine charm. He could feel the lie from a mile away. It wasn't something he'd ever publicly display due to how fun it made screwing with people, but Hotaru could fairly clearly see the student's lie. He quietly put a confirming check mark beside the gender he'd written down on the file. Hotaru had no idea why his child would lie about something like that, but he wasn't going to out them. This could cause some rather incredibly funny chaos later on in the year, and the student drama that could potentially spawn from it would simply be incredibly.

"You should really come, it's a welcoming ceremony after all, and- Well, I don't mean to force you in to anything but it's where all the rules of the school will be announced." Hotaru gestured to Yatogami's uniform, "Including information about the uniforms." He then leaned back and laughed, "It's actually a really funny story about those... The entirety of which will be told during the welcome speech!" Hotaru then gestured in the direction of the main hall, "Besides, it's... not really like you actually have a choice. See, the welcoming ceremony is required for new students otherwise staff are allowed to violently Kick you out of the building. You wouldn't want that, now would you?" He spoke with an almost menacing cadence, his smile seeming to be not nearly as welcoming as it had previously been. It wasn't like he was lying per se, having someone who so blatantly disobeyed him would be detrimental in the long run. He may not violently kick them out of the school, but he'd make their lives a living hell.

As soon as Hotaru had began to slip out of it, he snapped back into his usual persona, "Of course, if you'd like to go read in our library regardless of the consequences of missing out on the ceremony, be my guest! We have a wonderful selection of books on robotics that I would love to personally show you, however am unable to due to my current obligations to the rest of my children. It'd be terrible of me to play favorites now." Hotaru ignored the vibrations of his phone, knowing full well that Vincent had blown up his phone with wake-up texts. "I must go attend to them and face the wrath of my dear brother, if not informative it will certainly be a kind of spectacle...!" Hotaru weakly laughed, trying to push the thought of his imminent doom out of his mind.

"Well, I hope to see you there!" Hotaru floated up higher to give the other a soft pat on the head, before continuing to rush down the halls. Eventually he made it to the main hall, somewhat out of breath.

It seemed as though he was in such a hurry for nothing. A majority of his children weren't even there. This was slightly better then if he'd accidentally stood them up. There were only about two students and... Vincent. Maybe he could hide away from Vincent until the rest of the students showed up? That... would likely be the only way to avoid his imminent demise. Sighing he hovered over to Vincent and the student, giving his best 'I am so sorry' smile and mentally preparing himself for the blasting he was about to receive. Hopefully because the student was there Vincent would go gentle on him.

"Vincent...!" He waved to the pair, carefully balancing the files in his arms.

Masaaki Homoto
1575339106523.png

Masaaki passed through the portal and let out a loud sigh, his shoulders sagging. The portal had appeared in the living room of his house and had surprised his poor parents. It was odd, passing through the portal had taken a good amount of his energy. Still, his usual clam persona didn't seem affected as he entered the main hall where the orientation was to be held. He simply stood in the middle of the hall, looking around with slight interest.

Vincent Weaver
1575341393951.png
Interactions: Sekiranun Sekiranun The_split_Nation The_split_Nation (Mentioned)

Vincent couldn't help the relief he felt when Hotaru had appeared, turning from Philip to look at Hotaru. Quickly his relief turned back into annoyance, a glare formed on his face. "Administer, I hope you have a decent reason as to why you're late." The demon gave the other a once over, "But from what I can guess you simply slept in late." He muttered, raising one of his hands to rub at his temple. "Luckily a bunch of other people haven't shown up yet either."

1575447280850.png
arlosk's current form

telith&arlosk
interaction: (open but also probably everyone in the room) soo underuninterested underuninterested Sekiranun Sekiranun Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 The_split_Nation The_split_Nation
two entities appeared in the middle of the hall, in a swirl of flames, both where very different from one another, one was a humanoid creature clad in a leathery armor, large claws jutting out for each one of its fingers, and a hood over its head, within the hood was nothing but a dark abyss, where within it two dots of orange light pierces through the darkness, next to it was a very attractive female with smooth red skin, the female was wearing... to be frank not much what she was wearing accentuated her curvy form, a long tail flowing behind her, it, however, was currently wrapped around the other entity who was holding onto it shivering slightly.

"awww, telith come one there no need to be so scared I'm here with you it will be fine," arlosk spoke in the way an older sibling would do to their younger stroking the boys hooded head as she spoke, telith, on the other hand, was freaking out like crazy looking up at the succubus his glowing dots that served as his eyes glowing brighter as if he was pouting "i... don't...like... this... there are... to many... people.." he spoke stuttering profusely. inching closer to arlosk, who smiled at the boy, "it will be ok besides im sure there will be some people that will thing your absolutely adorable" she said reassuringly before giving the boy a big hug telith burying his head in arlosk ample chest, the succubus siphoning off some of that anxiety the boy had she didn't like doing it but he needed to calm down either of them had exactly realised there where more people watching the exchange between them.

Natsume Tachibana
Interactions : Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ; otherwise open!

Natsume walked into the Main Hall of Amajaku High School. The welcome banner was quite amusing to the yokai, and gave her a good laugh, so she was in a good mood...for now. Natsume had heard that there was another yokai here who was the Head Administration, so she was curious to see how the orientation would turn out, though she also heard that the guy had the appearance of a child and had an unsettling smile wherever he went.

She looked around in the hall. There were a few unique individuals here, and it was quite creepy. Growing up around yokai, it had made her mind come to the conclusion that other entities, even humans, are weird. Natsume cracked her knuckles and continued to wander around the hall, not wanting the frostbite to spread in unwanted areas.

She focused her attention on two demon-like individuals. The female-looking one was currently hugging a shorter male while the male was hugging her chest in a... uncomfortable way. Natsume shivered as she walked up to the pair.
" Would you please...not do this here? I get that the male is having some issues, but don't just have a hugging session out here," Natsume told the two, fiddling with the hems of her hoodie. She never confronted people a lot... This could end badly or well...

1575447280850.png

arlosk's current form

telith&arlosk
interaction: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3
hearing the voice of another person telith jumped back out of the hug with arlosk hiding behind the succubus who was looking incredibly disappointed her tail coiling around the boi tenderly, truing to the yokai and giving the girl a sweet smile "oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" she spoke with a sickly sweet tone placing a hand on the girl's head ruffling her hair "telith is just a little bit.. jumpy with other people around" she then turned around to telith hugging wrapping the arm around the boy and moving behind him whispering into the teliths ear, "come one just talk to someone I'm sure you will do fine".

telith gulped looking up at arlosk his clawed hand holding onto her tail looking over at Natsume with the two orange orbs with the void of his hood pieced into the girl's eyes. he was shivering with fear, inhaling deeply he made a small squeaking noise before trying to respond "h-h-hi" he said before stepping back next to arlosk "I'm... telith..." he said stammering, once again worried about how the Natsume might respond, he wanted to hug arlosk again but that would probably make things worse

Natsume Tachibana
Interaction : Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Natsume flinched when she heard the Arlosk's voice. Even though it sounded like she was trying to be nice, it seemed threatening. She tried to smile at her response, " It's okay, just try not to do it in front of a crowd."

When Arlosk ruffled her hair, Natsume tried her best not to flinch away. She was not used to touches of others. The female turned to face the shorter male behind her, asking and encouraging him to engage in conversation with Natsume. The yokai observed that the male had orange eyes and was noticeably quivering in fear. "H-H-Hi" Telith stuttered before stepping back next to Arlosk, " I'm... Telith...! Natsume resisted the urge to chuckle or give a hint that she found this amusing, seeing that Telith's confidence level is not the best. Natsume tried her best to manage a smile, " Hi, it's nice to meet you, Telith. I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, I had no I'll intention when I approached you earlier." Even if Natsume thought of nasty things, she knows when to hold back her snarky comments. She wasn't heartless, after all...

1575447280850.png

arlosk's current form

telith&arlosk
interaction: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3
telith continued to look absolutely terrified with the girl even though she was trying to be reassuring "oh umm... no.no no its fine...im just..." telith spoke stammeringly looking at the girl still clutching onto arlosk tail "but....err.. i... didn't mean it...make you feel... uncomfortable... i... jsut.. get stressed easily.." he responded wish to at least make her not find it all weird "err... I kinda just find arlosk... comfortable... to.." he stopped realizing that he had probably made thing sound weird grabbing onto arlosk hugging the succubus again "can you just take this" he mumbled face pressed against the arlosk body her tail stroking him gently. arlosk smiled at Natsume "im soo sorry about him. im arlosk and well as you can see telith is very shy" she said sweetly looking back at the boy with a smile "i wish he didn't hug me so much though, people get the wrong idea, think I'm dating him or something, "to be fair I'd give everyone a hug, it's a little intoxicating." she spoke filling her words with her charm magic, as she spoke making the offer of a possible hug to be evermore enticing, and arlosk wanted to sample the emotions of the girl... just to see

Last edited:
Natsume Tachibana
Interaction : Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

" I wish he didn't hug me so much though, people get the wrong idea, think I'm dating him or something, to be fair I'd give everyone a hug, it's a little intoxicating. " Arlosk spoke, her words tinted with her charm magic. Natsume was started to get a bit dizzy from it, but years of living with Kitsunes and their charms kept her clarity in tact. The yokai chuckled softly and smiled, " You are an interesting girl, indeed. I understand that people are quite judgemental these days..."

Natsume tried her best not to yell an insult about the charms the succubus used. She felt a bit tipsy from it, and she was not exactly happy. She was feeling a mixture of uncomfortable, and strangely intrigued by the succubus's magic.

(I didn't really know much about what a succubus means by an emotion's taste, but I tried...?)

Interaction: Natsume ( Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3 ) Telith and Arlosk ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Mention: Basically everyone in the room at least once.

Whilst sitting on his suitcase, Akira saw a variety of interesting things pass by him. A floating child looking person came into the room, hurrying and clutching files close to his chest as he went and spoke to the teacher. The floating kid felt... wrong. Just, wrong. They spoke, and it was clear the older teacher was annoyed with the younger. Akira couldn't quite place how he knew it, but he could just tell. A student with fox-like features entered soon afterwards, awkwardly standing around the hall. Akira was tempted to go speak with them, but he was comfortable sitting on his suitcase in the dark corner. Then almost nowhere, in a flair of fire and smoke appeared two people. One a strangely busty woman with clothing that only worked to accentuate those features. Akira wondered if that outfit was up to dress code, but he wasn't going to complain. Not his problem. The other beside her seemed nervous. He felt bad for him, but again, not quite his problem. It was close to being enough to spur him into action.

Then another girl had walked in. She seemed nervous, but spoke out against what was going on with the intense amount of physical affection going on between the two. He simply watched as the exchange went on, before feeling an almost sudden prick in his mind. He didn't like that very much. It was somehow coming from the red tinted female, likely some form of magic. Akira wasn't sure exactly what kind, but what he did know was that it made him uncomfortable and that she was directing it towards the girl. This was around the moment he'd assume it'd be 'immoral' not to get involved in the conversation. If he thought the other girl was at risk, he should likely step in. Sighing, Akira began to float over to the two, mumbling protection and identifying charms under his breath.

When he reached them, he landed uncomfortably on the ground and put up a hand in greeting. "Hey. Just wanted to say 'hi' to my fellow students." He lightly brushed his hand against the white haired girl's arm, transferring some of his protective wards onto her before shoving the hand into his pocket. "It is nice to meet the three of you." Akira got a better look of them all before sighing. He was likely just over-reacting to the presence of unfamiliar magic. He should just return to his suitcase and start counting his knives or something. It was too late, now wasn't it? He had already gotten himself stuck in the middle of this mess.

Natsume Tachibana
Interaction : Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Sekiranun Sekiranun

"Hey. Just wanted to say 'hi' to my fellow students." Natsume heard a tired and slightly uninterested voice call out to them from behind, "It is nice to meet the three of you." She turned to face the boy, seeing a rather tall and menacing-looking boy. The boy brushed past her arm swiftly. Natsume suddenly felt a bit less dizzy, and she glanced at the boy. 'Must be some kind of spell user,' Natsume thought to herself curiously. The hall was filled with many talented and unique students, but spell or charm users always grasped her attention.

" Um... yes. It's nice to meet you as well. I'm Natsume, a Yuki-onna or known as a snow yokai," Natsume introduced herself, flashing a small smile of thanks at the boy. Glancing at the Telith and Arlosk, she was interested to see what their reaction would be on the boy's arrival. As much as they seemed friendly, Natsume wondered how they would react to a person who could nullify the effects of Arlosk's charms.

(Sorry it's short. I didn't know what to write...)

Last edited:
1575447280850.png

arlosk's current form
telith&arlosk
interaction: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3 Sekiranun Sekiranun
telith felt somewhat safer as he noticed that arlosk had put on her charms.. al least that would divert attention from him however he did notice the approach o another person not wishing to say anything he did, however, let got of the succubus tail, perhaps he could just try to talk to them? yes... that would work... but he would just wait for now... arlosk looked at Natsume with a smile hearing her reply made the succubus very happy "yeah I know its horrible is it not?" she said moving closer to Natsume an almost devious smile on her face. that was until that boy showed up, she could somewhat tell the boy had warded himself and Natsume form her charm making her frown as he introduced himself "well then, hello there, I'm arlosk, and I think you can tell what I am already" she said with a smile her tail whipping around as she stepped closer to the new boy "and i noticed your being a bit of a pain there sweety, warding my charm" she spoke with a non magical charged honey-sweet tone her tail coiling somewhat around Akira. meanwhile, telith just looked at Akira inhaling deeply his eyes glowing a brighter shade of orange "HIIMTELITHNICETOMEETYOU" he shouted out super quickly, suddenly eyes gaining a swirl of green in his eyes as he sunk back.

Interaction: Arlosk and Telith ( Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 ) Natsume ( Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3 )

Mention: The above.

Akira blinked a couple of times at Arlosk. So it was charm magic then. A succubus, fairly obviously. He'd only read about them in books before. They'd never really interested him, but their kinds were of a similar family. Charming their victims into doing certain activities. Akira was just glad he was only half of that. He couldn't imagine trying to charm someone into doing anything, let alone into doing anything negative. He wasn't exactly the most 'charming' guy. Attractive? Sure, maybe. Charismatic? You'd find more of it in a pile of cow manure then anywhere near Akira's person. He didn't understand why the other two were so willing to share their species, and the third, poor guy, Telith, was obviously nervous with his exclamation.

Akira continued to stare at Arlosk after giving a quick glance to Telith, not fully understanding why their tail was starting to coil around him. "Akira. I'm a witch, as we all seem to be sharing." He didn't quite feel the need to specify that he wasn't a pure witch, or that he was also a Yokai like Natsume. His other half tended to be of a more negative leaning ilk and he'd rather not let anyone know that if he could help it. He then put a hand on Arlosk's tail, carefully pushing it away from himself while holding his other hand up as if to ward the succubus from coming closer to him, "I must ask that you respect the five foot rule please."

He'd never liked being close to anyone physically before. Akira was notably not a physical person, and even if he were, he'd definitely not be into this flirting type of physicality that Arlosk practically oozed. Akira was hardly into romance what made the succubus think he'd care for their physical advances whatsoever? If anything, it was just making him increasingly uncomfortable. He already regretted joining the group.

1575959871068.png

arlosk's current form
telith&arlosk
interaction: Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3 Sekiranun Sekiranun
arlosk giggled at Akira's reaction as he pushed attempted to push her tail aways "aww sweety you shouldn't have blocked my charms?" she spoke in a teasing manner the tip of her tail stroking across the boys face before retracting then pushing the boys hand back down giggling a little more "you know your a cute one, i like you akira sweety, but sure ill give you some room boy guess you can't handle my looks so close up" she said stepping back in a seductive manner, to be fair arlosk wasn't exactly thinking of what she was doing right now, she was just... doing her thing. it was only natural

telith looked at Akira after arloks was done with him "sorry...about....themm.... they... get... like... that... relieves... are... annoying right?" he said stammeringly with a awkward laugh his eyes become a solid green colour.

Vincent Weaver
634301f8d259548618af18c03565a32c.jpg
Interactions: Sekiranun Sekiranun

The Demon let out a very loud sigh at the others question like the answer was the most obvious thing in the world, and to him it was. "I don't feel like answering that question." He eventually said. His annoyance was still present, but he contained it. "I would absolutely love to lecture you about you being late but that can be done another time." Vincent's hands fell to his sides after saying that, truthfully he could have gone full lecture mode now, but since a good amount of students weren't here yet the Administer wasn't wasting too many students time.
Speaking of students, it seemed a lot more were appearing. The two which came from fire seemed close, which had his interest grow in them slightly. A kitsune appeared as well as a white-haired Yokai appeared as well but they hadn't caught his interest as much as the other two. The teacher had been checking out the various students that had applied to the school and was able to tell which students were here because of it. "I suggest you either do your speech now or wait a few more minutes for other students who might not have appeared yet."

Last edited:
I had one knee to my chest while the other was stretched across the floor. I suppose Aunt Laura was kinda right to nag me about being so early.

I propped my head onto my knee, shutting my eyes. Not getting much from spiritual activity, I put effort into eavesdropping some chatter.

One caught my attention. I bolted straight up at the tingling of spiritual energy. I felt Dusky stirring awake inside me. And I swear I sensed him growling after that.

A pang of slight dizziness hit me after that. I felt a light sensation of adrenaline course through my veins, as my spirit repelled whatever magic it was.

Despite Dusky hating charms, he doesn't get riled up by it so far. I swear that girl is a bit too touchy. At the first sight of her, my first instinct was to look away.

Oh yeah, my foster family raised me well. I walked up to the group, wondering how Dusky would react. When it comes to this stuff, I usually have the urge to interfere. If he doesn't tolerate them, I probably shouldn't.

"Hey, uh..." But what should I say first? Ah, great.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Sekiranun Sekiranun
Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3

Not really realizing, that the was teleported from the prison library straight infront of the gates of a big building, Levie got up and dusted off his clothes. He was wearing a blue jacked and a white jeans, combined with black jeans and grey sportshoes.

"Huh, what the heck did this boo-"

He stopped midsentence, as he now noticed the giant school towering before him. Even more confused, but kind of happy, he picked up the book from the ground.

"Hmm, seems like it teleported me to that school, I just read about. Interesting."

He mumbeled to himself, as he entered through the gate. There was a little garden he had to walk across, to make it to the building. So he strolled through it, analyzing everything precisely.

Due to the awkward feeling, she scanned the group, making sure they hadn't heard her. She withdrew from the four individuals, sinking back into her previous spot.
She let her eyes dart about, looking at just about everyone. Errel curled up, tucking her knees to chest once more, looking at everyone's shifting legs from under her cap.

"Bored..." She simply muttered to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back