• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC Chat for Amajaku High

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Sekiranun

Procrastinating extraordinaire
This is the Out of Character chat for Amajaku High.
Couple of ground rules:
1. Don't be a jerk. Drama is fine in character, but keep it in character. We're all here to have fun with wacky (and totally not suspicious) high school shenanigans.
2. All regular RPN rules apply.
3. Your character is accepted after I <3 them, and only then. Pretty obvious, but when the RP thread is up don't make an IC post until your character is accepted.
4. Have fun!

Hey so boss you mind me porting over a old character of mine love the character to bits, and if used him in a couple of rps before since Iv grown so attached to my small dragon boy, (heck my profile pic is some fan art of em) if not that’s fine :) just wanna make sure it’s ok first

Hey so boss you mind me porting over a old character of mine love the character to bits, and if used him in a couple of rps before since Iv grown so attached to my small dragon boy, (heck my profile pic is some fan art of em) if not that’s fine :) just wanna make sure it’s ok first
I don't mind at all! As long as he isn't too OP, I'm cool with ports.

I'll get my character sheet up on Monday. I'm going to be out of state this weekend and won't have access to my computer, only my phone.

Well I should have both my characters sheets up this afternoon..l smol dragon and another one of my characters.

I do believe we are missing a incubus/succubus :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back