• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {ALWAYS OPEN} Partner Search! <-Ignore Prefix

HELLO, EVERYONE !!

Me again!! I left again. And this time, for way too long a duration of time. My spells of this is annoying, I realise. It gets repetitive and I lose possible One on One partners. But I'm trying my best and as of now, I am fixing my schedules to fit all of my hobbies. So I hope this time around I can redeem myself and make some new friends.

As of New Years, I now go by the name of Mikey or Michael. I just turned 17 a couple months ago and I have some free time.

Here are some guidelines!

1. Ask my spot within a certain thing you want to attempt. This may lower my chances of a partner, but I am not in the know with a lot of things, I apologize. So many books or movies? You'll have to ask, With a strict financial budget, watching movies and buying books is still very hard.

2. Don't pressure me or 'godmod'. I'm awkward and will not fight back but I am known to run away.

3. Be openminded! I'm very open to new things, but that's if you want to teach me. :smile5: For example, I am comfortable with same gender couples.

4. I enjoy relationships and lovey dovey things, but I am only 17 and am still the most naive teenager I know. Tell me a sex joke and it'll take me a month to understand. I am also very awkward around those things. I feel it is.... Too mature for my liking? So either PG-13 or no go!

5. Also, depth to your replies, please? No one-liners, I dunno where to go if there's no info! It also makes the roleplay die out faster. I usually do 1-2 paragraphs and a half or a minimum of 4 sentences.

6. Don't get upset if I ship my oc with a canon character, please, that's just how I roll. In my findings, putting yourself within the show with the person of thought is better than going insane, believing that something that can never be there? Actually is there.

7. If it is needed, I will double up on characters, and if I do, it would be great if you could too!

8. Keep me informed on how your feeling or your feelings on the Roleplay. I don't to be intrusive if your having a bad day, and I don't want to sit and wait for a reply that will never come. :^(

A few scenarios, though I am open to suggestions!

I can do very many fandoms though some of the more mainstream animes? I haven't watched, sadly, hehe. Here is a short list! Almost all of these can have OCs. If you want to use OCs, I am fine with that, I have some of my own.

Inuyasha or Naruto or FMA, so in general, Oldies Animes! OHSHC included.

Cartoons, basically any. To give thought, think around the lines of Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Realistic movies or comics for example, Marvel or Hamilton (Though this is a Musical and not many people know it!)

Modern Plotlines; schools, post-war, summer fling even!

Fantasy Plotlines, I absolutely love these; elves, dragons, think along the lines of Elder Scrolls, perhaps.

Not adept, but I can try my hand at historical based plotlines!

Some Pairings I can think of, off the top of my head.

Roles I'd prefer in BOLD

Fandoms:

Steven Universe- Ruby x Sapphire, Peridot x Steven, Steven x Connie, Garnet x OC, Ruby x OC

Gravity Falls-Double OCxCanon, though I'm not good at GF :smile5:

Naruto- Naruto x OC, Naruto x Sasuke, Naruto x Gaara, Kiba x Hinata, Neji x Sasuke

Inuyasha- Most Guys Characters x OC, Inuyasha x Shippo

OHSHC- Most of the guys x OC, Honey x Haruhi

Marvel.

DC- Batman x Harley, Joker x OC, Joker x Harley, Batman x Catwoman

Avatar the Last Airbender- Aang x OC, Aang x Zuko, Toph x Aang, Toph x Sokka, Toph x Zuko

Originals:

Shy girl/shy guy

Popular girl/ emotionally unstable male

Psychiatric nurse/ Patient

Cop/Criminal

Bad boy x Good Girl

Old friends

Prince x Princess

Princess x Warrior

Princess x thief[/tab]

That's all I can edit or think of at the moment. I don't expect much, just some fun roleplaying. Oh, and about Plots. I used to be semi-okay at making these. But it would seem, my creativity is running thin so I apologize for a lack of plotlines... Anywho, I've come to like RPing in a thread! It's easier and cleaner than PM, though, if it's more comfortable for you to be in PM? We'll RP there, no problem!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey :D I would LOVE to do a marvel pairing with you. I'm currently on a Tony Stark x OC kick. I can play other characters as well though usually I share them with my partner :) I can double as well if you like :D

SerenaStark said:
Hey :D I would LOVE to do a marvel pairing with you. I'm currently on a Tony Stark x OC kick. I can play other characters as well though usually I share them with my partner :) I can double as well if you like :D
Sounds great! Double OCxCanon or One OCxCanon?

Honestly whatever you want to do haha. I usually offer a double as I don't want to sound like a bitch (excuse my french :P ) being like "I only want to play female :P so deal with it" xD

So if you have a female character that you want to pair with a male canon or OC I'm totally fine with that. :)

O bomb lol xD Just wanted to make sure I didn't offend you. And I'm not trying to brag but ...my Bruce Banner is pretty on point :P Haha jk but I can totally play him. I usually either prefer to play him or Steve.

Awesome! My only character for Marvel is a scientist, Rayne Winters. Who's your person? Tony? I can try anyone you want me too. Impressions and portraying is a hobby of mine.

xD cool! My OC character is a woman named Serena Maximoff (yes Pietro's sister. im replacing Wanda if that's alright). She is an agent of SHIELD and has been since she was very young. And yes could I give you Tony? :D That would be awesome.

For plots I was thinking we could say Serena is going around recruiting Banner, your OC and Tony as part of the Avengers? Unless your OC wants to be part of SHIELD already then I could say she could get Banner :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, its all gouda!

In Rayne's fan fiction I'm writing, she gets similar powers to Bruce [Replacing She-Hulk in a way] I made her to be a more realistic She-Hulk. At the start she isnt so friendly with SHIELD or Bruce. Oh and she's German, with her counterpart named Zora. xD So you building the Avengers sounds like a plan. :3

[QUOTE="Raven Linwood]I'd love to RP Shy guy x Shy girl ^^

[/QUOTE]
Oh, yay! You don't mind me playing guy, right? Oh and would you prefer thread or PM ?

OK, so what i want to do is a Roleplay that consists of Action, Romance and to ease off some of the action, some good old comedy.

RandomSURoleplayer said:
Oh, yay! You don't mind me playing guy, right? Oh and would you prefer thread or PM ?
Of course not :) I'd like to experiment more with threads, since I'm not very familiar with them.

RandomSURoleplayer said:

Me again!! Okay, so, I am creating a new thread, for the purpose that, my old one isn't very good and I can't just keep editing it over and over and over again. It gets repetitive and I lose possible One on One partners. As Some may already know, my name is Yvea, going on 17 with a LOT of free time.

• 1. Ask my spot within a certain thing you want to attempt. This may lower my chances of a partner, but I am not in the know with a lot of things, I apologize. So many books or movies? You'll have to ask, With a strict financial budget, watching movies and buying books are very hard.

2. Don't pressure me or 'godmod'. I'm awkward and will not fight back, strict upbringing will do that to you.

3. Be openminded! I'm very open to new things, but that's if you want to teach me.
    xD For example, I am comfortable with same gender couples.

4. I enjoy relationships and lovey dovey things, but I am only 16 and the most naive teenager I know. Tell me a sex joke and it'll take me a month to understand. I am also very awkward around those things. I feel it is.... Too mature for my liking? So either PG-13 or no go!

5. Oi, depth to your replies, please? No one-liners, I dunno where to go if there's no info! It also makes the roleplay die out faster. I usually do 1-2 paragraphs or a minimum of 4 sentences.

6. Don't get upset and start a problem if I ship my oc with a canon character, that's how I roll. In my findings, putting yourself within the show with the person of thought is better than going insane, believing that something that can never be there? Actually is there.

7. If it is need I will double up on characters, and if I do, it would be great if you could too!

8. Keep me informed on how your feeling or your feeling on the Roleplay. I don't to be intrusive if your having a bad day, and I don't want to sit and wait for a reply that will never come.

So that's about all you need to know about me and what it takes. I don't expect much, just some fun roleplaying with somewhat of a literate person, that's okay, right? Oh, and about Plots. I've come up with a few plotlines! Some from past stories and new ones for future roleplays! More details if we meet up for roleplay! They include, Steven Universe, 13 Going on 30, A few Avengers Ones, and a choice few for Animes! I like to Roleplay in PM, so anyone who wants to participate in a one on one roleplay has to take that into account. Though, if it's more comfortable for you to be in a thread? I will create one for us to use! "Hope to find a buddy here!"

Hey there I might be very interested; I like the idea of Ouran or Marvel though I am curious if you knew anything about Yugioh.

[QUOTE="Lady Royale]Hey there I might be very interested; I like the idea of Ouran or Marvel though I am curious if you knew anything about Yugioh.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I don't know much on Yugioh. ^^' I used to watch it, sometimes. Ouran sounds like a pretty good topic.

RandomSURoleplayer said:
Sorry, I don't know much on Yugioh. ^^' I used to watch it, sometimes. Ouran sounds like a pretty good topic.
can you pm me? xD I no has that yet darn timed-limied-thingy xD haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back