• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {ALWAYS OPEN} Partner Search! <-Ignore Prefix

RandomSURoleplayer said:
I'm not actually sure ;^; Sorry! Want to build one?
Sure! We could do a capture fic, where Steven and Connie are captured by Jasper and have to work to escape.

Sea241 said:
Sure! We could do a capture fic, where Steven and Connie are captured by Jasper and have to work to escape.
Yeah, that sounds interesting! Would it start before or after they're caught? If before, it could be while they're going for a walk or hanging out on the beach.

RandomSURoleplayer said:
Yeah, that sounds interesting! Would it start before or after they're caught? If before, it could be while they're going for a walk or hanging out on the beach.
Before could be fun. Jasper can inturup a moment between them

Would you like to do InuyashaxOC (I can double on this one) and I would like to ask if you would be open to try Game of thrones if you have read/watch it (Not too sure about your age, if you're under 18, I can completely understand)

Would you like to do InuyashaxOC (I can double on this one) and I would like to ask if you would be open to try Game of thrones if you have read/watch it (Not too sure about your age, if you're under 18, I can completely understand)

Hello. ^^

An InuyashaxOC sounds fun. Can you double as Sesshomaru, perhaps?

I'm 17 and my older sister kinda banned me from watching Game of Thrones. She has told me a few very vague things however.

Also sorry about the lateness of my reply !!

Hello. ^^

An InuyashaxOC sounds fun. Can you double as Sesshomaru, perhaps?

I'm 17 and my older sister kinda banned me from watching Game of Thrones. She has told me a few very vague things however.

Also sorry about the lateness of my reply !!

No problem. And don't watch it until you're passed the age of 18. She has a right to ban you from it. It will ruin your life!!!

I can PM you if you want.

Hihi, darling~ Would you possibly be interested in an FMA RoyEd rp? I've got some plots for Brotherhood, but I don't see why I can't alter them around a lil bit to work for the original, come up with a new one, or brainstorm together! :D

Hihi, darling~ Would you possibly be interested in an FMA RoyEd rp? I've got some plots for Brotherhood, but I don't see why I can't alter them around a lil bit to work for the original, come up with a new one, or brainstorm together! :D

Hello!  ^_^

I could go for a RoyEd, sure!

If you can, could you send me a PM? 

I'm currently using my brother's laptop and waiting for a ride home.

Hello!  ^_^

I could go for a RoyEd, sure!

If you can, could you send me a PM? 

I'm currently using my brother's laptop and waiting for a ride home.

No problem! I'll send you one right now!

I'm working on some class work right now, so I'm probably a little spacey. xD

(Also another free bump for you yay!)

I'd love to do either Oc/Canon doubles for Ouran, or Honey/Haruhi!

I'd also be super down for Oc/Canon double for Avatar, or any of your canon pairs, if you have a craving.

And your Princess/Thief idea sounds like it would be fun, if you had any interest in that still!

PM me and we can discuss details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back