• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {ALWAYS OPEN} Partner Search! <-Ignore Prefix

ReddShark said:
By "oldies animes" what else is included there?
Ah, well. Ones like Pokemon, Inuyasha, OHSHC, Original FMA, Avatar, Digimon, Ghost in Shell, Howl's Moving Castle, Naruto(Though it's ongoing), One Piece(Though it's still ongoing), The Secret World of Arriety, Zatchbell, these are some examples I could think of.

RandomSURoleplayer said:
Ah, well. Ones like Pokemon, Inuyasha, OHSHC, Original FMA, Avatar, Digimon, Ghost in Shell, Howl's Moving Castle, Naruto(Though it's ongoing), One Piece(Though it's still ongoing), The Secret World of Arriety, Zatchbell, these are some examples I could think of.
Nice, I'd be interested in OHSHC, FMA, possibly Naruto or One Piece.

I'm interested in RP'ing with you, but I'm not very confident with Avengers and I'm not sure which anime shows I could do. Could you PM me so we could talk about this some more? :3

I really liked some of the original pairings you had! Or if you'd be up for making up a fantasy one, that could be fun!(:

Let me know if you're still looking!

I'd be interested in doing the cop x criminal with you, I'm usually better playing female roles, (AKA I haven't tried a male role yet

xD ) But if needed I could attempt a male role. I will warn you now if that ends up being the case it might not be as good of quality as many of my female roles x3

This would also be my first one on one, but I've done plenty of detailed group ones, so I don't think I'm too shabby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoaki said:

I'd be interested in doing the cop x criminal with you, I'm usually better playing female roles, (AKA I haven't tried a male role yet

xD ) But if needed I could attempt a male role. I will warn you now if that ends up being the case it might not be as good of quality as many of my female roles x3

This would also be my first one on one, but I've done plenty of detailed group ones, so I don't think I'm too shabby.

Oh, that's fine. I find it easier to do guys, anyways! PM?

Mitchs98 said:
@RandomSURoleplayer I'm interested in Princess x Thief or Princess x Warrior if you're still looking, FxF preferred.
Always looking. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Anyways! Princess x Thief sounds good. PM?

Sure love! I'll have to get back in front of a computer later today, but that sounds good!

:)

Hey there! I've been looking for someone to rp Steven Universe with me! Are you still interested in it?

RandomSURoleplayer said:
I'm also still looking for someone to RP Steven universe with! *^* I'm totally interested.
Awesome! How about the sapphire x ruby or steven x connie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back