• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Almost Mighty (Super Hero RP)

Okay thanks for the feedback, I will change my character's bio a little once I get home! ^^

Captain said:
Okay thanks for the feedback, I will change my character's bio a little once I get home! ^^
Like, you don't have to change it as is (but if you want to, you're free to do so). I just think we should all be aware of how Supes and the army works, since it's a pretty big deal in this setting. :) Are you going to get a post up? I was wondering if I should wait for you or not before I continue. (I won't really progress that far, so it really doesn't matter :P But still)

And I just realised you're also european, nice to have someone who's online at my hours :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I will just change the Navy thing a little so that she wasn't on the news with her power or that many people knew about it. Maybe only her friends. :)

I can't make a post until this evening, because I have to go to school now for a very long time. You don't have to wait for me, since we're just introducing our characters at the moment. I could still easily squeeze myself into the storyline at this point. ^^ And hello, fellow European! :P

Oooh hey, I've played many a character with some cool engineering abilities. :D

One time I played a char who could create the most incredible things and fix near anything, the downside was she went into a state

called Work Mode from which she couldn't be awakened until the job was done. If someone poked or prodded her during work mode, she'd get insanely aggressive and lethal. xD

Dang. Nah, my character just doesn't know what the heck their building most of the time unless he has a very clear cut idea of what to do. Plus, swimming with a robot arm is not easy. At all. Sink like a rock type of thing.

AlphaDraco said:
Dang. Nah, my character just doesn't know what the heck their building most of the time unless he has a very clear cut idea of what to do. Plus, swimming with a robot arm is not easy. At all. Sink like a rock type of thing.
Can he build a unicorn owo

The idea is to get everyone gathered in the apartment-thingy sooner or later. But feel no rush to get there if you have other things you want to write about first :)

Wavebird said:
The idea is to get everyone gathered in the apartment-thingy sooner or later. But feel no rush to get there if you have other things you want to write about first :)
Hey, is my character good?

@Somersault

Your character is off to a great start. I think they're pretty great but... I feel like the history is a bit vague. I think you could flesh that out a little more. After that, I don't see any reason to keep Kandi from joining int he fun :) I truly think she's fantastic. I just want to know a little more about her.

@AlphaDraco

<3 Your character. I'm impressed. He's fantastic. (Did you draw him?)

You are good to go and I look forward to getting to know Roark better!

Apartment thingy?

I'm sorry... it's been a long day and I'm trying to get back on the same page with everyone.

@CloudyBlueDay

Yes, yes. You can have your characters brought there.

There's just no rush if you want your character to wallow in misery or dreams a little while longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back