• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Almost Mighty (Super Hero RP)

RubyRose

Ace Character - Final 4
Questions? Comments? Concerns?

Any Out of Character Discussion goes here!

Last edited by a moderator:
So, a bit of feedback to @Linwe Lossehelin

I like your character, and think it fits this RP without having too many adjustments done to it. As is now, she is perhaps a bit too much alike the original Marrow from Marvel Comics. In order to keep things legitimate you might have to change some names up a bit, while you'd have to rework some things a bit more. Like the Skrull Enhancement Facility for example, we have to remember that this story is not tied to Marvel in any way, and such things as Skrulls (or any aliens for that matter) does not exist (or at least have not yet been confirmed on earth, just like in the real world). There could of course be a medical facility that focuses solely on supes, and helping them with controlling and tuning their powers. In fact, that is not a bad idea at all :)

So, try to reinvent your character a bit to fit the setting we’re playing, and it’ll be all nice and dandy. Unless Ruby disagrees with me, we’ll leave your character up for the time being, awaiting the adjustments to be done.
And, a bit of feedback to @Vizriel

In all honesty, your character is ways off the setting we’re aiming for. I know it says nowhere that it ain’t so, but vampires, pyrewolves and any such things are hardly a theme we’re going to allow in this game.

As is now, you need to rework the entire character before your having a chance of being accepted in this game. We’ll be deleting your character for now, but you’re welcome to post it again once it’s reworked. Don’t hesitate to contact me or @RubyRose if you have questions. Sorry.

Aye! My apologies!

I should have assumed designers for a super hero RP had more than average knowledge of super heroes! ;P Most people don't know about her! I'll take out Skrull Enhancements right away!

Thank you very much! Sorry for the trouble!

I didn't intend to relate her too the MARVEL U, I just liked her codename and her abilities..

Honestly, I know very little about Marrow, the character. I couldn't tell you about her background or her history or any of that. >_> The ability just seemed..unique!!

It's a good thing I didn't go with something like the Canary Call. xD Ronni would have had a field day with that.

[QUOTE="Linwe Lossehelin]Aye! My apologies!
I should have assumed designers for a super hero RP had more than average knowledge of super heroes! ;P Most people don't know about her! I'll take out Skrull Enhancements right away!

Thank you very much! Sorry for the trouble!

I didn't intend to relate her too the MARVEL U, I just liked her codename and her abilities..

Honestly, I know very little about Marrow, the character. I couldn't tell you about her background or her history or any of that. >_> The ability just seemed..unique!!

It's a good thing I didn't go with something like the Canary Call. xD Ronni would have had a field day with that.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, don't worry :P The powers themselves work well, so stick with them. Just make it feel a bit more unique by changing names and I'll be ever so happy with your character ^^

@Linwe Lossehelin

Thanks for being open about making the changes. I'm really enthused about your character and think she's going to be a beautiful addition to this roleplay.

Also yes, Ronni would have had a field day with a Canary Call. Goodness but that would have been interesting.

There! ^-^!! Her codename is now Ivory! And Skrull is gone entirely! ...I'm bad at inventing names for places, so I just left I vague, unless you'd rather me be more specific on where her enhancements happened? Or take them out all together if she's still too relatable?

Originally I was going to do a sonic scream kind of thing. I've always found that a surprisingly useful ability. But thanks to things like Arrow, Black Canary is less underground than she used to be, so I decided to dig a little deeper...

Don't sweat it! I'm totally down for a good Super Hero RP! I don't mind adjusting, I'm just happy to play! Thank you so much for having me and being patient as I fix her up!!

Man when I was seeking out abilities I literally turned to the animal Kingdom.

Animals are freakin' magical!! And I ran across the Lyrebird which is where I got the idea for his ability.

Have you ever listened to one on Youtube? It's crazy O.o

Also, Marrow's ability is really cool and I'm glad you dug deeper than one of the more well known character abilities. I think you ended up with a more interesting ability because of that.

No! But I'm going to! I've never heard of that bird..I'm super curious. And excited! What you did makes sense, though! Yours is..you know, possible. That's so exciting.

Aw, shucks..thanks, darlin'. I can't take any credit, as I didn't devise it like you did yours. :0 I really like Ronni's ability!!!! It is very different, and it makes him complex. It will take great skill to write him well! I'm impressed! ^-^

I'm going with a new approach for my character before I give up because... it just... it never looks the way I want it to. Poor Ronni... all of my draws so far have been Derp. >.>

Looks fantastic, though, Wavebird <3

RubyRose said:
I'm going with a new approach for my character before I give up because... it just... it never looks the way I want it to. Poor Ronni... all of my draws so far have been Derp. >.>
Looks fantastic, though, Wavebird <3
Aw, come an Ruby :( You're a great artist, I'm sure you'll get it right sooner or later :)

Thanks by the way ^^

@Tryss

Do you have images picked out you want to use?

Because I can get them placed if you can get me image URLs or upload them here.

@RubyRose Yes ma'am/sir.

928007_1347810626788_448_299.jpg

[QUOTE="Linwe Lossehelin]I'm so jelly! I want to draw! :0 that looks great!! I live Magpie!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much! :) All you need is to start drawing, it's a matter of practise.

In the mean time, I can help anyone with illustrations if you want :) Can't guarantee that it is going to be perfect or anything, but I'll gladly try :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back