Experiences All time favourite original character you use?

thorsayingyeet

I'M BACK (sorta)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
it's in the title lads, ladies 'n gents

has it been asked before? (probably)

but i would like to see out of ALLLLLLL the characters that you have made so far, which one stands out the most? and tell one of, if not THE best, moment(s) you've had with your character.

Oh boy, *rummages through the pile* I have so many. Where do I start?

I have a current favorite that I am desperate to use, however the rp fell through. I am restructuring it so I can bring it back with new players. More about him later!

Right now I am using Ekkehardt Csilla, a too tall and over-anxious wizard presently stuck in cult infested wilderness with three companions. My partner and I have joked that he is Adventure Dad as he spends 90% of his time parenting the group, and or getting pissed off at an inaccurate map.
He is the equivalent of a 19th century rural doctor, brewing potions but also cutting off gangrene limbs, delivering babies, and occassionally acting as a veterinarian.

Not much has happened YET, but I am really looking forward to developing him further. I can tell you that he has very deep and dark secrets.

I dont have a face claim, I like to draw my kids, here is a pinterest board.
Doc Csilla (Sil)

Music

I really haven't been in many RPs, and the ones I've been in went inactive very early on, so most of the things I could say about my characters would be considered spoilers because there was no chance for them to happen, and are only plans in my head. Still, I'll pick one of the ones I made for an RP here, that I'd very much like to use again and to hopefully give him more chances for development.

It was a Neon Genesis Evangelion RP, if you're unfamiliar with it I recommend checking it out because it's really interesting. The short of it is that it's about the planet being attacked by some strange creatures, and children piloting robots are the main ones directly fighting against them. Then add a bunch of philosophical, psychological and existential tones to it, along with realism and conspiracy, and you have NGE.

My character was one of such children, the seventh one. Gabriel Beundo, 14 years old like all Children have to be to be able to pilot. Being the most recent of the Children, he sees all the others with awe and interest and as his superiors. He likes to observe other people and tries to be polite to everyone, at the same time not being too sociable due to some awkwardness here and there. An introspective character at first, most people wouldn't have a big impression of him, often even forgetting he exists, even other staff and Children that work with him, if they didn't interact with each other every day. With a pretty neutral mentality, he fights the Angels because it's necessary as a matter of survival, but that doesn't stop his curiosity from reaching them as well. With the increasing stress of having to fight for survival, I had some plans revolving around his introspectiveness and curiosity.

And then we reach the part where hypothetical spoilers would start, so that's where I'll stop. His CS is here if anyone is curious about the full thing. Otherwise, below is his faceclaim.

beundog.png

I liked to RP as him because he's very ambivalent and (as much as I think it's pretentious and cliché to say so, especially about one of my characters) complex, and also because the NGE universe is perfect for that. As usual I take some traits I consider mine when I make characters, but then I add other stuff and exaggerate/twist some factors in a way that I feel both comfortable and thrilled to play as them. How he was going to develop was of course dependant on how the RP went, but let's just say that NGE is not a universe in which characters leave unscathed. And I like darker tones in stories.

Anyway, that was it, thanks for reading. Hopefully you found him as interesting as I did. If you want to see more of him, support him by making a group NGE RP with rules that specifically cater to me.

i should've put down who my favourite character to use the most earlier, but oh well

if any of you have rp'ed with me before, then you would know me mostly by using that one character, scott anderson. i use him the most, simply because he was the very first original character i've created and roleplayed as, and he has since grown to be my favourite character to use. i have created and used other characters since but i always found myself back to roleplaying as scott.

scott's also the oldest oc i've had; his creation came to pass in the year 2014, and i never stopped using him since. all other characters i've had were either throwaways, since i wasn't expecting to be roleplaying as them for too long, or were characters created by other people (that mostly happened on teen roleplays on habboon, any habboon/former habboon users out there fam?), but scott was the first character i ever felt connected with.

now as you know, he's now more tailored to exist in the world of superbeings (woohoo - blur); specifically he exists in a marvel alternate universe (woohoo x2 i guess? xD)

scott's personality is more-or-less a laid back person. if you ask him if you can do this or that, he wouldnt mind at all. he's also a sarcastic person, and isnt afraid to quip (i believe he'll be able to take on the likes of mcu tony stark or comic book spider-man, or anyone else that tops the king of quips in a verbal match). he done protecc, and, in typical hero fashion, isn't really much of a killer. sometimes, scott acts like a manchild, or he'll slide into your dm's, otherwise, he's chill. scott prefers to fight alone, but now that he's (forced) to teach a younger person how to fight and be a hero (for more info on who that is, click here), he'll have to open his trust circle a little.

if you wanna see the cs for scott, click here:
Scott Anderson

Last edited:
My all-time favorite has been used very little in the grand scheme of things, but I write for her a lot more than I've actually RP-ed with her.

Originally, Skylie Dyer started out as a reincarnation of Iris, the Greek goddess of rainbows, and the idea of a rainbow-wielding teenager who was a complete tomboy and hated the fact that she uses rainbows amused me. She's had a pretty crap life, but her personality is probably the most like mine. I will always love how she changed my life from the moment she appeared in my head, and I hope someday to share her story with the world.

But that might have to wait a little bit. c:

This is her CS that I have treasured for almost a year now: Sky

You can see 'im on my icon. Originally created for Pathfinder; now used for DnD and modern fantasy, it's an assish bard character: Etienne. Travelling cities and sometimes even realms, Etienne presented himself as charming and gallant man. However, in a more private atmosphere, when there's no need to pretend, he shows his nature. He is a fire genasi (in a DnD verse: a human elemental, mix between a mortal being and an efreeti; in his case, he's absolutely human grandmother), and as any fire, he is burning, he is hurting, he blazes and explodes easily, and with no fuel to devour, he calms down with ease as well. Emotional and at times uncontrollable, he makes a poor ally... if there's nothing of value at stake.

etienne new ref - Copy.png

The man has attitude, lack of comprehending of certain human emotions, which makes him absolutely unbearable to be around at times, especially if you're in a gentler, sadder mindset, as he'll only make it worse. That being said, he's a perfect showman and con artist, and has some extremely over the top goals and ambitions he will do almost anything to achieve. those goals being... as close as you can get to immortality. Eternal youth? Probably that. Etienne is terrified by the prospect of death, and he has no idea how long he has to live. Is it for a hundred years like his human ancestry, or is it for eternity, like his elemental ancestry? He doesn't know, and he does not appreciate the former. Therefore, he spends most of his time travelling around, getting into the largest cities and richest palaces to explore the vast libraries and talk to the wisest scholars in hope to find anything at all that would grant him his wish. Him being a popular and exotic minstrel only helps in that.

That's, however, for medieval fantasy.

k bear.png

For modern, this desire goes to the back, and he is somewhat softer, and more agreeable, albeit much prouder and more big-headed; being a rather well-known musician. Imagine it like unknown to mainstream audience, but extremely famous in the circles that listen to his specific genre.

My half elf dragon rider, Sage Eldawn. Born in captivity to a human woman and elf father, his uncle and some others were killed by elves to teach the human prisoners not to escape in an posy inheritance cycle au rp on fan fiction.net that was discovered at eleven living in the women side of the compound after the men and women were separated upon the men (soldiers in their 40s to fifties or sixties) cutting down trees after being captured because Orrin sent a unit of soldiers to make the elves give up their magic or stay out on their lands. He had a dragon hatch for him two weeks after he was exiled upon pain of death by his father who persuaded an elf named dettr (who personally killed his uncle and made his mother watch/advocated the killing of sage) who was captured by a shade Orrin had summoned and bound by oaths in the ancient language/shade language to his real master (the shade) and his fake master (king Orrin). He became the king’s personal foresworn with his dragon and other young riders were captured and forced into service/bound to sage through use of a spell of sage’s invention and made part of the king’s forsworn. Sage had a love of killing and torture, shaped by a hatred of elves and formed an emotional bond with his true master who had a soft spot for sage. Hated murtaugh, Eragon and Arya as murtaugh went to the north to hide and Eragon fled to vroengard which he made habitable again. Took place 18-20 years after inheritance cycle ended. Eragon and Arya also had a son. Shame the gm has not responded to emails since May 2017.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back