• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All my preferences for 1x1. Looking for a long-term partner.

Lucky8

About me and my roleplaying style: Hi! My name is Lucky or Luck. I am 23 years old nonbinary. My pronouns are usually they/them. I am casual and flexible, but I also do like to write long posts and get pretty into it with the plot. I prefer to get at least a paragraph or two back if possible. My schedule is pretty free, I am stay at home so I have plenty of time to get back to responses. I don’t expect you to be as free as me, however. I don’t have any triggers really but let me know if you do. Talk to me about your preferences. I also like to be friends with my roleplaying partners, if possible, but if not it’s okay. Just communicate with me.

Fandom 1x1s:

Gravity Falls: We would rewrite each episode to our choosing but with a bit more maturity in the nature/ seriousness of the episode. (Might skip some episodes depending. And ofc, humor is still included. ) Mabel/ Dipper would be 17 going on eighteen instead of 12 going on 13. We can have original characters, but as side characters, I’d like to keep the main characters as the main characters. I am up to hearing you out on any specific ships that you would like to have in it if you want to include those. I am always up to hearing any additional ideas, pretty much. So I am pretty flexible.

Who Killed Markiplier:

Plot One

The DA exists both in our known reality and the known reality of the WKM universe. Therefore, the DA is able to transverse both realms. However, they aren’t aware of this at first.
In our reality, the DA is running from something (This can be decided depending on the background story we decide the DA has.) They take shelter in a large abandoned manor. This manor happens to be the manor that exists in the WKM realm, here it is abandoned. The house entity exists in both of these realms, so is able to communicate with the DA. They say they want to make a deal with the DA, they can bring them to their fantasy world where they are the main character all they have to do is shake their hand.
They agree, and they become the main DA in WKM. However every time the scenario ends with the DA trapped in the mirror the house entity resets the timeline so they have to live through it again. Until the DA learns that they are able to cross realms and can cross back into their original reality within the mirror realm. Their attempts, one of them being to contact Mark and change the story, only cause the timelines to fracture. They go back and forth between realms, at times forgetting that they have even done so. This causes things to fracture more and more.
To end everything, they must somehow reconcile with the house entity (We can discuss the reason for this or alternate endings when we start this roleplay.). In this scenario I really don’t mind being most of the egos, it’s whatever you wanna do. Just take a few of the characters (Celine, the Detective, something like that. ) So dialogue is easier.

(More plots to come later.)

Original roleplay ideas:
Humanity is over, now all that is left are AIs, androids, robots, machines. (Some non-human organic life has survived. There are cyborgs just not human cyborgs. ) Humanity is worshipped as gods who have ascended into the spirit realm, a place that the newly created intelligence cannot reach without drastic means, as they never die.

Characters I have for this plot:

River: Nonbinary. Brown skinned. Very tall, 6’0,Long silver hair, elf-like ears. Grey, piercing eyes, with hints of blue. Always wears very witchy clothing, long black trench coats and a starry aesthetic. Boots with technological enchantments. River consciousness used to be human, but was transferred into an android body that was comfortable for them. This was an early experiment that happened before the humans did. River was one of the first to sign up. Slender body, flat chested. This personality is kind and wise, as they are much older despite looking to be mid twenties. They have a fascination about the world and tell tales to the other bots about the world before humans perished. They are loved by many, and have many adoring fans.

Aven: Nonbinary. White. One of the earliest bots to awaken/ be created by humans. overgrown brown hair, eyes that burn like fire. On the shorter side, 5’4. Wears a red hood and black jeans. Boots. Carries a scythe around that has the ability to shut down a bot and erase it’s reupload from the main system, therefore destroying them completely. Is on a quest for vengeance. Bitter type of persona, holds onto resentment, has seen many years of grief. Sees himself as a cruel hero, and not as a villain.

Tyran: He/ him. White. Incredibly lightweight bot, with large wings that allow them to fly. Imbedded with mechanics that make behavior similar to that of what an avian human hybrid would be like. Golden colored eyes, incredible vision. Wears a short sleeved hood that has pockets for wings to move freely. 5’8. Has a very rebelling against authority type persona, his wings and his drive for freedom match each other.

Nina: She/her. Asian. 5’5. Wears big sweaters and shorts with hightop shoes. Upbeat personality. Tests the limits of the physical abilities of the bots. Her job is to test different types. She is an explorer, a researcher, someone who is right there the first to sign up to try new technology. She runs a review blog.

Animal companion characters

Feast: A surprisingly slim black cat who is a cat cyborg hundreds of years old. Has a computer in their mind that makes them a genius level smart even though they are in a cat body.
There are a lot of struggles with this and it causes them a certain level of anguish over their identity. They take this out on others often, somehow learning to pull the strings on those around them.

Next OG roleplay idea:

A mysterious person comes to (insert character here) with a box. They say that said box can grant any wish, all they need to do is say the wish and then open the box. (Y/N) laughs not believing this but makes the wish anyway. The wish comes true. They asked for the fantasy world they created with their friend to come true. It does, but it needs the soul of their friend for it to work properly. Their soul is turned inside out, and creates the fantasy world around them. (Y/N) wakes up the next morning to loud knocks on the door. Government officials from a shady and mysterious organization claim that they have found sufficient evidence that (y/n) is the god/ anomaly of this world. They demand answers, and demand fixing various issues that are within the world. No one has any memory of the world before (Y/N) made the wish. All that (Y/N) wants though, is to find out how to bring their friend back. This becomes a challenge that they can never fix, but more on that as the plot develops.

Other Fandoms I am open to: MCU Loki (comic Loki as well.) , Doctor Who.
If it’s not listed here you can ask about it, but if its an anime I don’t really watch anime much so I probably won’t know it. I am open to trying certain fandoms. Just shoot your shot! This will definitely get updated and longer with more plots this is just what I have for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back