• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom βœΏ.q.:* β˜†:**:.π™°πš•πš• 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 πš‘πšŠπš πš’πšœ 𝚌𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 πšŠπš—πš πš•πšŽπšπšπš˜πšŸπšŽπš› πš™πš’πšŽ .:**:.β˜†*.:q.✿

LaceyDreams

Dear reader: feel free to call me LILLY or LACEY, both are alias, so, I hold no preference for either one ! I am nineteen years of age, and trying to juggle college ! As for more about myself: I really love grabbing a cup of caffeine, putting on some coffee shop Lofi, and writing. It gets me in the mood ! I love Shoujo’s, such as Sailor moon, Yona of the dawn, etc. As well as WEBToons, Down to Earth, Edith, and Lore Olypmis all have my heart ! There is of course, the usual hobbies I think Roleplayers have, be it anime, manga, video games, etc. I’ve been dragged into taking an MBTI test before: and I’ve gotten INFJ ! If I had to name a favorite genre for fandoms I’m in, it’s undoubtedly Romance. It’s something I’ve had no hope for as I’ve had an older sister that’s shown me Otome games from a younger age. Just so we could fangirl together.

How I am as a partner is almost no different ! I love fangirling with those I write with- from headcanons, plotting, playlist, songs, Pinterest boards, etc. I’ll love your oc and your ship just as much as my own ! If this isn’t the thing for you, I understand, but, then I might not be the person for you ! I am only accepting a few, as a heads up, as to make sure I’ll actively be able to reply without burnout. But, please do not be afraid to reach out to me, I promise I’ve very open minded and easy going ! But, even if you don’t reach out to me I, A) Hope you had a lovely halloween, B) Have a great day !

TiYdx5UMi59z3mWAMRfDAOqsBDvXmJGwbTapu7SLZ5_S0xPhChmroJXAyESLKhmeSIaE-ru-EBUujRnkYWnnwU7EZNLKACwoIrsdxM4pgECpkgaSTCQ-83UXgOuYbWzqQLncIE1iS5CckJ_yttUw6O2X53rNtxX1Fjah3yRHN43qIAr-V3JmcJWdAw

Β° β‚’ πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 Β°Rules Β° πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 β‚’

ΰ·† First and foremost: Please be of age when contacting me. I will not roleplay with any minors, this is for my comfort. ! Just stay safe out there lovelies !

ΰ·† It’s very much a habit now to write in The third person, present or past tense don’t matter to me, as for word count: I range from 300 - 2,000 words. So I can easily bounce between Multi-Paragrah and Novella. I have a preference for something in between if that makes sense ? I always mirror my partner, and if I can, I’ll always try to give them a little more on their side ! There’s no need to try and match me yourself !

ΰ·† Reply time ( To the Roleplay Thread at least !! ) can be a bit sporadic, I always do my best to communicate and let you know ! But, it can range from a few days to two weeks ! If it takes longer than two weeks, please give me a follow up Message! If you ever need to, it’s very likely I forgot, or, I have something going on!

ΰ·† I double ! I play my Oc, your love interest, and you play your Oc, and my love interest. Typically there are two scenes going on at once so we can both get what we want out of this roleplay ! Romance is a must in all of my roleplays, it is fun to show off friendships, or familiar bonds as well in the roleplay, but this will be my main focus. I want a sicking sweet romance for my end !! I like doing whatever my roleplay partner wants on their side ( within my rules and limits. ) I want this to be enjoyable for both of us. So please also put the same consideration into my end.

ΰ·† Have fun !!

Β° β‚’ πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 Β°FandomsΒ° πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 β‚’

I am currently only searching for Genshin Impact ! If that isn’t your cup of tea, that’s okay! I’ll be making an overall fandom req when the time comes!
1667343062819.png

Scaramouche, aka β€œWanderer."
This is my preference, and, I don’t have a muse for other love interest at the minute. And I’ll love you forever if you do play him for me !
❣ In return for you, I can play absolutely anyone. A character from the story that hasnt released yet? Heck yeah ! A fatui member? I got you ! A leaked character? Sure ! If you can give me enough information or headcanons !

Genshin wise: I am AR57 ! I’ve lost interest in it a whole lot until I’ve seen the drip marketing and some leaks for an up coming patch. I am a Shehe main ! I’m planning on catching up to the Sumeru story when the new update drops !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back