• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All-Boys School [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oo nice :)
Is there a particular layout to the school as well? Or is it just one of those classic box shapes with the upperclassman being on higher levels?

Oo nice :)
Is there a particular layout to the school as well? Or is it just one of those classic box shapes with the upperclassman being on higher levels?
For the school it'll just be a sports field at the back, a courtyard in the front, one main building [groundfloor is for the cafeteria, science classroom, home economics and gym, 1st floor for the first years, 2nd floor for second years and 3rd floor for third years].

hmph.. if @Cicada3301 doesn't come back before rin and mino finish their conversation, maybe they can go looking for new students?? and possibly bump into them??

I'd be down with that. I'm excited to have Akira meet all the people :)

goodnight squeak!!
yeee I’m at work but I’ll be tossing Touya at Charlotte when I get home in ~4/5 hours ovo;;

And somehow, after all that, Akira is still lost lol :P

Ladyvix Ladyvix shall we say that Charlotte & Akira have already met? Or should we have their first meeting happen within the rp? Apparently it worked out that Akira and Alex (the other girl) hadn't seen or heard of each other before (though Akira knew there were three girls in total), but I think we established that Akira and Charlotte would be familiar with each other? Though it could also be fun to play it out, so I'm curious which you'd prefer.

And somehow, after all that, Akira is still lost lol :P

Ladyvix Ladyvix shall we say that Charlotte & Akira have already met? Or should we have their first meeting happen within the rp? Apparently it worked out that Akira and Alex (the other girl) hadn't seen or heard of each other before (though Akira knew there were three girls in total), but I think we established that Akira and Charlotte would be familiar with each other? Though it could also be fun to play it out, so I'm curious which you'd prefer.

That sounds good. Like when Charlotte went to meet with the headmaster in private you were also there and Charlotte screwed up the date or something. They then like plotted with one another for this maybe. That'd be pretty great.

just a suggestion
like,, probably.. near the end of the week in the school, should they do some type of big event??
so everyone can get together and get to know each other possibly??

back from work! so i'ma post as well! uncertain now of which lost girl i should throw him at hrmmm. i suppose i can still go with with Charlotte, and then we can bring Akira into the fold since both girls are just lost and wandering haha what do you guys think??

and i agree with softbun!! it would be nice to do something that makes interaction easier and an event would be fun <3

back from work! so i'ma post as well! uncertain now of which lost girl i should throw him at hrmmm. i suppose i can still go with with Charlotte, and then we can bring Akira into the fold since both girls are just lost and wandering haha what do you guys think??

and i agree with softbun!! it would be nice to do something that makes interaction easier and an event would be fun <3

Sounds good to me ^_^ They're likely to run into Akira somehow if they go near the stairs at all. I'm excited to meet them both.

It would be cool if there were events like a cultural fair or sports festival or something :D Though I'm sure there will be lots of chances for them all to interact somehow or another.

I LOVE IT
Touya is lowkey shook
replying now but after this one i'm probably hitting the hay
EDIT; i couldn't think of a way to get Akira in just yet but since Charlotte/Akira have met already it might be easier if i leave it up to you guys c'x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back