• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alex's partner search (Hopefully longterm)

That Weird girl

Reach Out to the Truth
Hello everyone, Alex here. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a role-play. I would prefer to have romance but it is not needed and I only do Male X female with me as either. I have rules first that you should read and be ok with so you don't waste your time. I will double but know that I do not always play OCs and will ask you to play a canon ship.

Rules
*Be open minded, I will be doing my best to do that as well.
*Be literate or advanced literate, I will try my best to do that.
*You are not allowed to just say you are good with it and nothing else, I have had people do that in the past and it is so annoying!
*I am ghost friendly., if you do not respond for a week unless you tell me something I will be done with our rp.
*I am doubling friendly.
*OOC is a must, for plotting and to get to know each other.

Harry pottor
I really want someone to play Nephadora Tonks for Remus Lupin. I will be anyone except Snape. The idea is that the role-play is set right after the death of Dumbledore and Deatheaters invade Hogwarts and take it over.

Star Wars
I really want someone to play Padme Amidala for Anakin Skywalker and I will play Obi Wan. I am flexible for when this is set.

Perscy Jackson
I really want someone to play Annabeth for Percy Jackson and I will be anyone. I do not have an idea for this one and would like to discuss it with you.

Last of Us (platonically)
I want someone to play Eliie to be alongside Joel. I will be anyone.

Elder Scrolls
OC X OC (talk me about the plot, I have a few)

Xmen films
I really want someone to play Jean Grey for Scott Summers I will be Logan. I have no idea what the plot should but I have some ideas depending who the OC is or if it is Jean and Scott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back