• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Ahh look, the ADHD squirrel is bored again. (Rp with me?)

PatriasLover

Vive la Republique!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello comrades! My name is Patria, i use They-them pronouns, and am a gay trashy communist who loves to rp. care to apease the rp squrle with me? Oh uh before i start with my plot ideas, i just wanna say that my spelling is a nightmare (adhd squirle) so uh if you don't want that, then don't say i didn't warn you! Now please, join me on a journey through a land of words, cross the trecherous plot mountains, sail the ocean of charictar growth, and slay the dragon of starters. Come and rp, one and all!

Prompt Ideas

Fantasy:
A darker twist on the tale of Rapunzel. A girl in a tower is cursed by her "mother", made to eat the hearts of humans to survive. but what happens when she falls for someone she shouldn't? (fXany)

Dragons are supposed to be wicked, are they not? kidnaping and killing princesses for the fun of it. but, what happens when Y/C, a princx, finds themselves in the lair of a (rather handsome when in human form, though they wont admit it) Dragon, who only sees them as a pawn in a plot to take down Y/C's father (agender comradeXNot A Dude^tm. also can be polyamourus)

A play on the story of beauty and the beast. every year, a girl from the kingdom is selected at random to be a sacrifice to the Monster in the Castle, an evil creature who never leaves, but who the kingdom knows could kill them all if it wanted too. no one is free from the lottery, not even, y/c, the second daughter of the king. Y/C is sent to her "demise" only to find out that the monster isn't quite like the kingdom thinks. (fXf)

Everyone knows not to enter the fae realm, as one will wind up trapped or killed by the creatures of the realm. Y/C stumbles in on acsedent, only to wind up in the clutches of a Fae who hasn't met a human before and goes "Oh Look A New Freind Like All My Others!", others being like three birds, a turtle, a snake, and several dozen plants with googly eyes on them. How did they get that many googly eyes? don't. question. it.(enbyXany)

Y/C is an adventurer, setting off on a quest to find a long, lost princx, but not everything is exactly as it seems to be (i cant say more cause spoilers) (enbyXany)

Realistic:
(these tend to be shorter descriptions, sorry. however, most of the time, i don't have a set charictar.)
We shove our OCs into Phantom of the Opera. I'm down for either erik or Christine. help I'm obsessed. (any/any)

"And they were roommates" Our ocs are roommates at uni, of different majors. chaos ensues.

Little miss perfect... that's /me/. Y/C is the most popular kid in highschool, but cant quite understand why her eyes keep straying after the weird stoner kid (f/f)

Y/C is the crown princx of a kingdom, and M/C their dear friend, as well as a servant (no, they dEfEnEtLy don't have a crush on them). actually, scratch that. you know how i said is? i meant /was/. after the revolution that dethrones the royal family, y/c finds themself in a cell, fearing for the safety of everyone that they care for... only for M/C to enter... wearing the symbol of the revolution. (agender comradeX Not A Dude^TM)

Yanderes. there are plenty of ways this can go down. also, as fun as healthy relationships are and as much as i would prefer to have healthy ones for all the other prompts... I'll make an exception here. (anyXany)

Other ones that I'm not sure where to put.
Y/C is a hero, defending the weak and fighting against the supervillains. almost as soon as they begin their service, they are tasked by a mentor figure to /deal/ with a supervillain, known a Red Terror.... (agender comradeX Not A Guy^TM)

trapped in a relationship turned sour, y/c is left alone, locked in their abusive s.o.'s old family home. trapped in their room, they are startled from their tears by a soft, ghostly voice whispering to them (enbyXany)

I just finished Frankenstein and have a problem. not sure what to do with this but if anyone has any ideas...

Picture of Dorian Gay. Did I stutter? I just-... aaaaAAAHHH

The minds of men are filled with madness. it is a foolish endeavor to divide the two. of course, (one of our characters) was never one to want to listen to those rules... if they could.. split the mind... then so much good could be done in the world (Jekyll and hyde inspired, I'd be one and you'd be the other. mmm chaos)

Of course, if you have any ideas, please let me know. dm me please, but you can post here too! I'm an anarchist so there arent any rules... actually, there is one. if it is cool for the both of us and you wanna rp it... whEEEEEEEEEE.​

Last edited:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHimissmyexHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back