• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agents of the Inquisition (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello! Iā€™m back today. Gonna do some planning for the next plot post. FYI all the plot posts will have the ā€œfor the inquisitionā€ heading. Iā€™m going to try to create a opening/training situation that brings all our agents together. Iā€™ve also been toying with the idea of our first missions being in the Hinterlands under the oversight of Corporal Vale. Just a lil sneak peek lol!

Karcen Karcen you will need to find a way to offer Sene as an agent of the inquisition. Either Lily offering her or her own desire to act.

Epiphany Epiphany are you still interested?

Appreciate the poke, thank you. :) Finally got a post up after long last. Thankfully, Moire's concept works well for inserting herself into a lot of situations.

The Silent Z The Silent Z Hope you don't mind me taking advantage of your poor, cold dwarf all by his lonesome but it seemed a lovely spot to pop in. If you mind, let me know and I can come up with another entrance. :)

Yaaaaay, more people interacting! lizardbreath lizardbreath and Vudukudu Vudukudu i see you guys havenā€™t had the opportunity to engage yet. Feel free to jump in at any point or engage one another! Or feel free to wait! Iā€™ll post the next plot point on Sunday night.

MedievalMethods MedievalMethods I think Felicidus is probably going to go wander for a bit, if you donā€™t mind. He needs to figure out where the f he is lol! Also, how do you think Bist will do as a field alchemist? Im getting a good idea of how to prioritize him in the field for his alchemical talents but if you have any suggestions Iā€™m happy to hear them!

Alright yā€™all Iā€™m trying to figure out how to balance this team and sort people into training groups so hereā€™s what Iā€™m thinking so far

Fighters (Train with Cullen)
ā€¢Felicidus
ā€¢Nori
ā€¢Mirevas
ā€¢Andros

Spies (Train under Leliana)
ā€¢Mahera
ā€¢Moire

Support
ā€¢Deculant
ā€¢Sene
(Sene has been charged by Lily with helping the healer so for the time being she will be asked to assist him)

Everyone will be on the front lines and have to fight to some extent, but some of you will have additional responsibilities. This is just a rough draft, Iā€™m totally open to suggestions or requests! Training will be a way to engage in smaller groups before we get assigned as a unit and dispatched on our first mission.

Last edited:
Yaaaaay, more people interacting! lizardbreath lizardbreath and Vudukudu Vudukudu i see you guys havenā€™t had the opportunity to engage yet. Feel free to jump in at any point or engage one another! Or feel free to wait! Iā€™ll post the next plot point on Sunday night.

Everything sounds good! Probably gonna wait til Sunday; had a work thing come up this week, and by that I mean my coworker broke her foot so thats where I've been.

Epiphany Epiphany Iā€™ll get a reply written once Iā€™m off the clock at work. Got a chance to read and respond a bit here, but will be a few hours before I can reply in IC.

Thanks for the post! Time to give it a response at least half as good. :)

Alright yā€™all Iā€™m trying to figure out how to balance this team and sort people into training groups so hereā€™s what Iā€™m thinking so far

ā€¢Felicidus
ā€¢Nori
ā€¢Mirevas
ā€¢Andros

ā€¢Mahera
ā€¢Moire

Support
ā€¢Deculant
ā€¢Sene
(Sene has been charged by Lily with helping the healer so for the time being she will be asked to assist him)

Everyone will be on the front lines and have to fight to some extent, but some of you will have additional responsibilities. This is just a rough draft, Iā€™m totally open to suggestions or requests! Training will be a way to engage in smaller groups before we get assigned as a unit and dispatched on our first mission.

I'm delighted with where you put Moire. Although she's a 'Mage', she treats Shapeshifting the same way Naruto treats his Shadow Clone Jutsu. I.e. Learn one advanced move and just keep button mashing it to solve every problem you encounter. Which is to say, Moire's primary way of handling obstacles is turning into an animal. In combat, Red Lions are formidable front-line fighting machines and she's almost certainly going to maul her prey rather than sling fireballs at them.

But in general, she's spent much of her adult life sneaking around places, indulging her curiosity and getting into and out of trouble via Shapeshifting. Even if someone spots a housecat where one shouldn't be, virtually no one is going to assume that cat is secretly a Mage up to no good.

Your training group split in general is interesting. I look forward to seeing how we all end up working on a mission.

Last edited:

ā€¢Felicidus
ā€¢Nori
ā€¢Mirevas
ā€¢Andros

ā€¢Mahera
ā€¢Moire

Support
ā€¢Deculant
ā€¢Sene

Iā€™ve no disagreements about the sorting. Looks all good here. Plus, while it would be funny and unexpected Iā€™d say Nori would make for a terrible spy. Front line/fighter group is the best line for him. ( :

Thanks for the post! Time to give it a response at least half as good. :)

I'm delighted with where you put Moire. Although she's a 'Mage', she treats Shapeshifting the same way Naruto treats his Shadow Clone Jutsu. I.e. Learn one advanced move and just keep button mashing it to solve every problem you encounter. Which is to say, Moire's primary way of handling obstacles is turning into an animal. In combat, Red Lions are formidable front-line fighting machines and she's almost certainly going to maul her prey rather than sling fireballs at them.

But in general, she's spent much of her adult life sneaking around places, indulging her curiosity and getting into and out of trouble via Shapeshifting. Even if someone spots a housecat where one shouldn't be, virtually no one is going to assume that cat is secretly a Mage up to no good.

Your training group split in general is interesting. I look forward to seeing how we all end up working on a mission.
Youā€™re welcome and thanks! :) Apologies for the potential color text mishap. Not sure if you or others use nightshade or light for Rpn, but noticed later my phone post may be difficult if using nightshade and doesnā€™t switch over like the standard color used. (Forgot about that)

Awesome post by the way! And Naruto reference/comparison.

Morning all! Please try to wrap up your interactions today! Iā€™m going to move the plot along tonight!

hey hey I just finished some studying and realized how late it is. Iā€™m a bit tired to post tonight but tomorrow after work should be more ideal timing!

I just wrapped up what Felicidus was doing so I'm going to make the plot post now to move us into training!

Hey Vudukudu Vudukudu I just realized I maybe should have asked before putting Andros in charge of training the warriors since you haven't been super active yet but it seems like something he would be fit to do. Are you okay with that? I can always just have them train under some random Lieutenant if you'd prefer.

Hey Vudukudu Vudukudu I just realized I maybe should have asked before putting Andros in charge of training the warriors since you haven't been super active yet but it seems like something he would be fit to do. Are you okay with that? I can always just have them train under some random Lieutenant if you'd prefer.
Nah, this works for me! Iā€™ve kinda been waiting in the wings for something Andros would be interested in, and this is perfect!

Hey yā€™all, Mirevas (lizardbreath) will leaving the party but I think Iā€™m going to hold off of opening another spot for now because I think training will still go smoothly with the numbers we have. Will let you know if/when I decide to open up recruitment again!

Epiphany Epiphany graytful graytful

Working on my post, are the two spies starting their mission together spit off than join together or are they starting seperately? In other words: will the meet before the start of the mission?
Thatā€™s up to yā€™all. I figured you would find each other as the first post but youā€™re welcome to work it out as you please if you have another inclination!

MedievalMethods MedievalMethods I think Felicidus is probably going to go wander for a bit, if you donā€™t mind. He needs to figure out where the f he is lol! Also, how do you think Bist will do as a field alchemist? Im getting a good idea of how to prioritize him in the field for his alchemical talents but if you have any suggestions Iā€™m happy to hear them!
I think the role chosen is great. He's definitely not a front line fighter, but if used as support he can heal those who swing the swords. Offensively, I'd say he could skirmish; if ever used in stealth missions, his knowledge and ability with poisons, traps and deadly alchemic machinations would certainly help!
Hi I worked a graveyard today but I plan to post tonight!!! Sorry if I was holding anything up šŸ˜­
Hope you have a good shift. Looking forward to the post!

And Karcen Karcen looking forward to the first mission with your char :closed eyes open smile:

Last edited:
Yo All!

Got one question to any and all gamers in here, since weā€™ve all got atleast DA fandom here and possibly ME as well. Just pre-ordered the remastered ME for my Xbox S Series. But am wondering... What is a good comparable game worth checking out in the same genre as those?

Thanks in advance! Been looking myself but not seeing anything that pops out at me.

Yo All!

Got one question to any and all gamers in here, since weā€™ve all got atleast DA fandom here and possibly ME as well. Just pre-ordered the remastered ME for my Xbox S Series. But am wondering... What is a good comparable game worth checking out in the same genre as those?

Thanks in advance! Been looking myself but not seeing anything that pops out at me.

There are loads, Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire if you haven't gotten to them already. If you are looking for Sci Fi, I recommend the Deus Ex Series and the System Shock, those are old classics. Fallout and Elder Scrolls series you cant go wrong. Outer Worlds is a nice mix of Fallout with elements of mass effect. For fantasy you can go wrong with Wicher series, a bit there is the Baldur's Gate, Nevewinter Knights, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Icewind Dale Series. Those are based on Dnd games so might take some getting used to if you haven't played before. Pillars of Eternity is very good fantasy, unique world and very underappreciated. These are just some of the top of my head.

There are loads, Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire if you haven't gotten to them already. If you are looking for Sci Fi, I recommend the Deus Ex Series and the System Shock, those are old classics. Fallout and Elder Scrolls series you cant go wrong. Outer Worlds is a nice mix of Fallout with elements of mass effect. For fantasy you can go wrong with Wicher series, a bit there is the Baldur's Gate, Nevewinter Knights, Pathfinder Kingmaker and Icewind Dale Series. Those are based on Dnd games so might take some getting used to if you haven't played before. Pillars of Eternity is very good fantasy, unique world and very underappreciated. These are just some of the top of my head.
The knights of the old republic I have played the mobile version. (Before I got my first Xbox last year and now this year.) Keep forgetting about it now that I have the console. The one Iā€™ve always wanted to play in that series is unfortunately only on PC. Jade Empire? Cant say Iā€™ve heard of it unless I have and just really forgot, Iā€™ll see. Dues Ex Iā€™ve heard of but Iā€™ll check it out on the store, only have read about it so far in brief paragraph summary years ago. System Shock? Not sure if Iā€™ve heard of this one either, but Iā€™ll see.

Fallout Iā€™ve heard of and can check out as well. Donā€™t recall much gameplay wise. Elder scrolls Iā€™ve definitely played and so far Skyrim has been the lone game in the series Iā€™ve stuck with and remained interested in. ES Online I tried when it first released and couldnā€™t get into it and now I see a ton of dlc expansions for it, so not sure if itā€™s something Iā€™d try again or not. Outer Worlds, I feel like thatā€™s one of the many I was just reading about on the Microsoft store.... maybe it was anyway, but Iā€™ll check again. I know Iā€™ve heard of the following but a little lost which ones Iā€™ve seen since a few have multiple in the series or expansions like ES, right? I was checking a few of those in the store while browsing on my Xbox. I went through a long list of skimming and some reading so some names may be lost on me temporarily. But yeah, DND is definitely something Iā€™d be very new to playing.

Pillars of Eternity was definitely one I was looking at during the browse. Hard to tell what is legitimately good on the brief trailers and small summary of the games though. So good to know.

Also was checking out Greedfall quite a bit, looks good in the trailer (but most games do since they are cinematic imo) Read about it too online and looks interesting. Time period is intriguing to me. Ever play that one? Thatā€™s one Iā€™m thinking about trying as well, since itā€™s free with game pass. Only thing I havenā€™t seen yet is actual gameplay and if that will pan out or fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back