• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agents of the Inquisition (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

graytful

criminal mischeif

Inquisition_Icon.png

:: For the Inquisition ::

Out of character chat.

Yes, I am excited! I'm going to play Inquisition along with this RP so I can get some inspiration for missions and plot points. I also have a hardcopy of Dragon Age: The World of Thedas so I'm kinda using that as a DM's guide just for lore. It will be fun! I will work on a starter post tomorrow. I have some ideas in mind!

Just waiting on one more application before I'll close the party. And we have all the races and classes present now!
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Epiphany Epiphany Karcen Karcen The Silent Z The Silent Z lizardbreath lizardbreath MedievalMethods MedievalMethods

Yep sene will be a bit intresting to work in given her hiding basiclly everything about herself

Yep sene will be a bit intresting to work in given her hiding basiclly everything about herself

And Moire will be a bit interesting to work with because she hides basically nothing about herself.

Nothing like a party of contrasts. :)

It is a pity because Mehera and Sene have similar histories the could get on. Though expect her to call you some variation of "old lady" in three different languages. Teasingly of course.

All applications are in! Gonna update some things and work on a starter post that should be up in the next few hours

Glad to be adventuring with ya'll! If anyone is stuck on their intro post, feel free to play off mind. Always open for interaction.

graytful graytful if a visual aid would be helpful, I can provide a map for the campaign.

Glad to be adventuring with ya'll! If anyone is stuck on their intro post, feel free to play off mind. Always open for interaction.

graytful graytful if a visual aid would be helpful, I can provide a map for the campaign.
Thanks for the offer! I’m going to add some maps and other lore reference material soon but if you have any stuff of good quality on hand feel free to send it along :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back