• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agents of the Inquisition (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
eep just posted! Sorry if it’s a little funky it’s pretty late here and I typed it on my phone!

also I love Nori so much, he and Felicidus really just staggered in from incredibly traumatic personal events ready to fkn rumble lmaooo

eep just posted! Sorry if it’s a little funky it’s pretty late here and I typed it on my phone!

also I love Nori so much, he and Felicidus really just staggered in from incredibly traumatic personal events ready to fkn rumble lmaooo
Looks good! I'll get a reply up after work today:33:

Thanks! Lol that’s the best way to go. #Survivor-Crew (And with that ‘I will survive’ just started popping in my head. )

I'll get a post up tomorrow. Hoped it'd be tonight but too tired to keep my eyes open. Sorry if I'm slowing anyone up.

Hmm need to separate sene from lily for a bit need to figure where she goes feeling the healers hut because lily is a softy who would want sebe to help injured people

Hmm need to separate sene from lily for a bit need to figure where she goes feeling the healers hut because lily is a softy who would want sebe to help injured people
Bist and Felicidus are there now if you want to join us! :-)

I'll get a post up tomorrow. Hoped it'd be tonight but too tired to keep my eyes open. Sorry if I'm slowing anyone up.
No worries! Things are just getting off the ground. Just try to make your intro post by the end of the week if you can! That’s when I’ll start to move the plot along.

Hey y’all I’m about to have a very hectic 24 hours so I probably won’t be active tomorrow! I work a graveyard from 4 to noon and then it’s my dogs bday and I gotta bake him a cake and stuff lolol. I’m gonna post rn though so I don’t hold anything up!

Hey y’all I’m about to have a very hectic 24 hours so I probably won’t be active tomorrow! I work a graveyard from 4 to noon and then it’s my dogs bday and I gotta bake him a cake and stuff lolol. I’m gonna post rn though so I don’t hold anything up!
Wishing your dog the happiest of birthdays!

Going to need to separate and bring sene and lily back together from time to time. Assuming we don't want to force them as I have a way for that.

Hello! I’m back today. Gonna do some planning for the next plot post. FYI all the plot posts will have the “for the inquisition” heading. I’m going to try to create a opening/training situation that brings all our agents together. I’ve also been toying with the idea of our first missions being in the Hinterlands under the oversight of Corporal Vale. Just a lil sneak peek lol!

Karcen Karcen you will need to find a way to offer Sene as an agent of the inquisition. Either Lily offering her or her own desire to act.

Epiphany Epiphany are you still interested?

Hello! I’m back today. Gonna do some planning for the next plot post. FYI all the plot posts will have the “for the inquisition” heading. I’m going to try to create a opening/training situation that brings all our agents together. I’ve also been toying with the idea of our first missions being in the Hinterlands under the oversight of Corporal Vale. Just a lil sneak peek lol!

Karcen Karcen you will need to find a way to offer Sene as an agent of the inquisition. Either Lily offering her or her own desire to act.

we will see it is as easy as liliana intercepting a letter latter on
Let me know if you need me to do anything or if i am delaying things.

irt is finew i would rather sene get into the inquistion a bit before one of her secrets is revealed

🤔... 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back