• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Well this group isn't average, I assume some of them had seen shit
But I get the point that for commonfolk magic doesn't exist, less fantastic creatures.

So is this group like a really really select group of very particular people? Like not even common mercenaries?

Well this group isn't average, I assume some of them had seen shit
But I get the point that for commonfolk magic doesn't exist, less fantastic creatures.

So is this group like a really really select group of very particular people? Like not even common mercenaries?

Maniacles deals with the supernatural all the time. The mercenaries mostly know about them, though some mercenaries have only dealt with conflicts involving other humans. Even though many Maniacles mercenaries know all about the supernatural, they aren't going to run around talking about it to people not associated with Maniacles because not only can they get in trouble with their higher ups, but people who don't know about it will just think they are crazy.

Kotsu: Well post it xD, I like to listen to music when I write

Kitsune: Dude/tte I thought you didn't even read my question xD

Well, he is a vampire. Close quarters to mid range combat is all Kotsu really excels at. He's also a bit messed up in the head after all the stuff he's been through. Lol

Jesus, and here I was thinking Sam having a breakdown when a grenade goes off would be rapid escalation. I hope nobody's actually injured.

So about that, Marc. I take it you know who I am then? I ain't talked to you guys on Skype in a while.

Lets seeeee.

The way you type seems relatively male like. And you don't make faces wit the type. So you're not Nia. Your character isn't name Joe. So you're not Joe. Nor do you have his style. Hmmm. Your character is fairly violent it seems, but also good guy.

Let's seeeeeeee ahhhhh.

I'm gonna with Rhyss or Buzzy Buzz Jason?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back