• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

I actually hadn't found a satisfying picture for my char, So if any have one , show it to me
Ya know, light dark skin, short black hair, intense looking red eyes and lips, slender body

Whats up Ex? Is been a while.
King just told me you plated Nick in BM. ya it's been a while what was your name back then?

I never forgott Exzalia, venshara or Kubi and I've spent the last couple years turning them into books. Tales of Exzalia is almost done actually.

King just told me you plated Nick in BM. ya it's been a while what was your name back then?

I never forgott Exzalia, venshara or Kubi and I've spent the last couple years turning them into books. Tales of Exzalia is almost done actually.
Oh you actually wrote a book? The Unnatural Campus novel won't be done for a long time but one day you'll see it.

Works too xD, Though this is actually a written game, is better for each one to have their own picture of characters in mind I guess

Hey guys, lore bits because this might be important, but vampires in this world don't really burn alive in the sun, they just lose their regeneration (or it slows if Instinct Level 3) and they are slightly physically weaker.

Ya I have a huge folder dedicated to character art. fun fact the picture I posted is what inspired the character Vane from my own game way back when.

So I have a question for TheAdept, horselover,
anyway

Within this fture society in which vampires althouh not common are a known being. Does it exist any law that punishes vampires for freely bloodsucking people?

Freikugel Freikugel Vampires that are on the loose and rampage killing are executed by Maniacles or other groups like it. Vampires that belong to known major players like Maniacles are allowed to act freely as long as they do so within reason. So they can kill without fear of the hammer coming down. They are assests to the company. So a few dead people aren't a biggie overall to Maniacles as long as it keeps some of their heaviest hitters happy.
Vampires who work for Maniacles and similar type groups and lone wolf vampires tend not to get along. A lot of vampires see the vampires who hunt their own as traitors.

Freikugel Freikugel Vampires that are on the loose and rampage killing are executed by Maniacles or other groups like it. Vampires that belong to known major players like Maniacles are allowed to act freely as long as they do so within reason. So they can kill without fear of the hammer coming down. They are assests to the company. So a few dead people aren't a biggie overall as long as it keeps some of their heaviest hitters happy.
Vampires who work for Maniacles and similar type groups and lone wolf vampires tend not to get along. A lot of vampires see the vampires who hunt their own as traitors.
Wait they just let vampires suck on who ever they want?

Oh boy Owl is gonna write some pretty damning reports about this organization if she ever find that out.

Which she will...eventually

Wait they just let vampires suck on who ever they want?

Oh boy Owl is gonna write some pretty damning reports about this organization if she ever find that out.

Which she will...eventually

Yeah, pretty much.

As long as the vampire that is employed Maniacles doesn't make any huge scenes or obviously make a nest or turn an entire town, kill their victims, then they let it slide. It is considered cost effect. Why executed a powerful resource if it can be used to crush other groups and people who are running against their goals.

Their ideas not mine.

So I have a question for TheAdept, horselover,
anyway

Within this fture society in which vampires althouh not common are a known being. Does it exist any law that punishes vampires for freely bloodsucking people?
They are not well known for people outside Maniacles, the mages, or of course the vampires.

They are mercenaries though. Meaning that while they work with maniacles , they aren't officially affiliated with them...
I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back