• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

I think your CS checks out! You can post. Remember you're doing mercenary work and all, though. I'm sure you knew. I just wanted to make sure since your character's backstory didn't mention it really, which is perfectly fine!. I just wanted to touch base there. You can go ahead and post!

Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky I guess I'll give it a try, seems to be a little bit like magic cyberpunk. Cool idea. Hey Marc, is your avatar Bardock?
TheAdept TheAdept Eat shit

How about this one

Name: Mikkish
Race: Human
Skills: Buff magic
Personality:: He is a Gary Stu who thinks he is cool and better than anyone, but he is actually pretty dumb. He has a six pack, or so he believes. Once he received a dive kick in the nuts with such might that the future concept of having descendants was instantly denied. Guile's theme played when it happened

Last edited:
Everyone relax. I know him. Oldest friend online I have. Hes just doing a running gag we have. And yeah its Bardock.

I have a question Marcus Moo

Can I be me, or I could get banned in this site so I have to act with a low profile?

Freikugel Freikugel You'll probably get banned. I mean like if you do above. Probably depends. But you're welcome to play. I mean you'll probably want to show these guys you're more than just a troll lol

Freikugel Freikugel You'll probably get banned. I mean like if you do above. Probably depends. But you're welcome to play. I mean you'll probably want to show these guys you're more than just a troll lol

Oh I see, pardon me
TheAdept TheAdept Eat sweet, sweet candy. I'll be pouring tea on your gravestone

So hey Marc. As always I like weird shit. Is an hybrid type out of the question? I would put a disadvantage of course

Last edited:
Freikugel Freikugel I think hybrid is a no go. Vampires cant use magic in the verse, but we dont have many images or vampires. And the system is free enough that you can do pretty much whatever you like with the classes as long as it is not god modding

Make the enhanced vampire terrible with modern weapons though, in favor of melee. This will prevent op.

Also, I will post ic in an hour or so. I won't be home with my laptop till then.

Name: Amatsa Kero
Appearance:
dc71ea09a58bd48c3a53c982bb36df66--character-outfits-character-art.jpg

Skills: Stealth, Magical Theory, Rifle Combat
Magic type: Dimensional magic (being able to change something 3d to 2d or vice versa as long as they were 3d first so we can't get manga character )
Equipment: A silenced rifle and a silenced pistol (Pick a main weapon and a sidearm. No laser weapons if you have two magic types however.)
Backstory: With her abilities she has known to be able to slip into various different areas she wasn't supposed to at a young age when she was practicing her magic. She has been trained in stealth operations and her magical training has gained her more idea on how magical theory works. She became one of the mercenaries at the age of 18 after she was caught sneaking around with her magic near one of the bases. This however got her an offer to join them as she would train and train in the art of combat and stealth. She learnt how to use a pisol for close combat situations and a rifle for long distance with silencers on both prefering to go for the classic normal option than a laser weapon. She does however sometimes fear for her life when she is in 2d mode though as a simple bullet hole through the wall or an explosion could kill her in that state but other than that she's a trained killer and soldier.

Last edited:
I think it'd be able to work on people and organic matter.
Limits wise they wouldn't be able to effect anyone on a 3d plane they'd be attached to a wall or something like that, so if he used it on his allies to get through a door he wouldn't be able to kill the guards on the other side unless he became 3d again, He will still be able to be seen as he'll look like a 2d moving graffiti. If the wall is damaged that he's on or the floor for example when he returns 3d he'd be badly wounded where ever that bullet hit him (or if an explosion shattered the whole wall he'd practically be dead). He can't shrink in size or grow in size so he'll still be the same size as he was and he can't climb up the walls or anything else. The person has to be willing to be turned 2d so he wouldn't use it on a guard or something like that. He would however be able to turn around corners and things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back