• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Name: Matthew Brad
Age Unknown, nighly endless
Class: Mage

Skills: Plumber Mastery
Pipe Warp: Matthew can use pipes to warp his own existence into another particular point of space, as long as there is a pipe on it. Sometimes he can even warp into lower or higher layers of existence. Think on this as a concept similar to a boom tube
Fire Magic: By ingesting a particular kind of flower, Matthew gains the ability to create and propel small sized fireballs. Able to deal contact damage and burn certain elements. This effect is permanent as long as nothing touches his body
Size Manipulation: Different kind of Mushrooms allows him to modifiy the size of his body. Most of the time allowing him to increase in size dealing more damage to opponents.
Injury Inmunity: Only while under the effect of a flower or mushroom, Matthew can survive a fatal injury or death blow, this however will make him lose any of the upgrades attained by the previous method
Life extension: A particular green mushroom would give Matthew the ability to resurrect after death
Stardust Crusader: His most powerful and dangerous skill, by entering in contact with a meteorite or star fragment he can become temporary invulnerable to any kind of injury and also the energy irradiated by his body can desintegrate anything that enters in contact within him

Denton Fisher, ladies and gentleman.

I hope you will enjoy working for him. :csmile:. He will enjoy working with you. Good people.

Final question: Would aforementioned prosthetics be considered an enhancement if it doesn't actually enhance anything, just functions in place of a lost limb?

Mage CS

Name: Owl (real name Cova.)
Appearance: 1567043903049.png

Skills: (Expert hacker with good knowledge of hand to hand combat. )
Magic type: (Mental magic) Owl has magic based on information gathering her primary spells are as follows.

(True sight) Allows her to see through solid surfaces

(Mind delve.) Allows her to see one random memory from the target But she has to make skin to skin contact after which she can't cast it again for a little while. (prepare for A LOT of Pm's from me lol)

(Stupify.) Blast the target with mental magic that basically scrambles their brain and renders them confused/ crazy/ clumsy, the effects only last a minute however after which she can't use the spell on the same target for a while.

Telepathy, she can talk to people with her mind, over a distance, but can't read them.

Inverse controls. (Confuses the signals going from your brain to you limbs and sends them else where, causing involuntary muscle movement. Work only for a short time.)

Equipment: (one high powered pistol she carries in case of emergencies, a state of the art laptop with hacking equipment, camera bugs to record both audio and video.)

Backstory: (She's a spy, well actually she's a journalist...who is spying on you guys. She works for a powerful watch dog group called the Voice who are suspicious of the mercenaries actions. She steal secrets from who she meets and exposes them to the world in the name of transparency. Never tell her a secret not that she needs your permission to know them.)

New abilites: Her adrenaline will be constantly in play. The drunker she gets in combat she'll have strength to tear people limb from limb, move fast enough to be seen as a blur by the human eye, a flash step, but can jog olympic athlete levels, she's a better dance then ever, inhumanly. In fact partying in general will be something that pleasures her. She'll have an addiction when she sees it. Wont be able to stop.

Drawbacks: She's a slave to Dionysus. He can have her anyway he wants, where he wants, when he wants, and kill who he wants.

Last edited:
Final question: Would aforementioned prosthetics be considered an enhancement if it doesn't actually enhance anything, just functions in place of a lost limb?

I'd say not. Hmmm. Not sure. I say make your CS best you can and then we can ask that to Adept when he's on, but if it takes away from your combat skills or anything, I'd say the fake arm can just be a fake arm.

Oh, nevermind what I just said. Don't worry about it and that allowed.

Anything that comes with an advantage should come with a drawback though
True. Machines don't need to eat, but they can break down, lose power, she's got one arm and half a leg that's natural. (Also, can't believe I just saw this but it specifies genetic enhancements)

True. Machines don't need to eat, but they can break down, lose power, she's got one arm and half a leg that's natural. (Also, can't believe I just saw this but it specifies genetic enhancements)
If its just prosthetic limbs though no big deal

Owl the ultimate peeping tom has used true sight to look past all your clothes and Armour.

If there is anything interesting she would see on your characters person feel free to PM me the details.

MY CHARACTER!!!, THIS TIME FOR REAL

Carmille
AKA: The Crimson Beast
AKA: Carmille of the Thousand Red Spears

Class: Vampire
Instinct Level Three
Skillset:
Clad In Crimson: Blood Manipulation, Can create weapons of blood, fire blood as low level bullets and expand blood. She can't manipulate blood if this is contained within an organic vessel, for example, human organs, however she can once this had left the body.

Weaknesses: Can't shoot guns properly, While she can tolerate light, it does bother her; extreme sources of light, such as lasers, can be devastating. Garlic's smell makes her puke, but she can tolerate it most of the time. Doesn't fear crosses. She is also weak to shockwaves or strong frequency vibrations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back