• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

By the way, could I bother you to PM me the images of Kotsu and Human Kotsu, please? For some reason they're not on my phone anymore.

Good grief are you trying to pull out Quentin's final form? 😂😂 It won't even fit in this barn

So the barn will stretch in both height and width, like I mentioned to Florida, since you're fighting for Dark Kotsu. He's manipulating the world to make you all fight at your fullest potential.

Good grief are you trying to pull out Quentin's final form? 😂😂 It won't even fit in this barn
Final-Form.jpg

So the barn will stretch in both height and width, like I mentioned to Florida, since you're fighting for Dark Kotsu. He's manipulating the world to make you all fight at your fullest potential.
Well shit. Guess you all will get to see Quentin:Dragon mode sooner then I thought

I'll leave it up to KotaKotsu KotaKotsu to determine how effective The owls plan is so until he is on you can write your characters ATTEMPTING to resist their mental torture.

Or not up to you.

I'll leave it up to KotaKotsu KotaKotsu to determine how effective The owls plan is so until he is on you can write your characters ATTEMPTING to resist their mental torture.

Or not up to you.

Uh... The Dark Kotsu's aren't illusions, but what Sam and Quentin are seeing are. The Dark Kotsu's were made in a... Grotesque fashion. Ya remember how vampires can regenerate? Well, let's rip off an arm here, a leg there, and you eventually build yourself an army. They personally can't manipulate things though, only the original Kotsu can. Lol hence why there's so many in this barn. This is kinda... A breeding ground for asexual reproduction.

Uh... The Dark Kotsu's aren't illusions, but what Sam and Quentin are seeing are. The Dark Kotsu's were made in a... Grotesque fashion. Ya remember how vampires can regenerate? Well, let's rip off an arm here, a leg there, and you eventually build yourself an army. They personally can't manipulate things though, only the original Kotsu can. Lol hence why there's so many in this barn. This is kinda... A breeding ground for asexual reproduction.

ahh what i mean is dark kotsu is not just attacking the physically hes attacking them emotionally.

cause everything in the sand lands is techincally all in your head.

u get what i'm getting at?

ahh what i mean is dark kotsu is not just attacking the physically hes attacking them emotionally.

I'm picking up what you're putting down now.

Oh, by the way, Dark Kotsu will only allow Red Owl to peer through his eyes, not his mind. But would you like to hash out a PM where she watches him torture Kotsu and registers he knows she's in his head?

Or would you rather have her react in IC while he goes through the whole process then tells her that he hoped she enjoyed the show before sticking his finger in his own skull to get her out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back