• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

But yeah AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer you two are now on the dark side.

Welcome. We have chocolate milk over in the corner, and the taste of your friends demise on the table. Served with chopped up hope.

But do also remember, you're rewarded based on how you fight. So... Don't put on a bad show. 😈

Last edited:
I've been holding back cuz I don't wanna dip into anime bullshit, but depending on how this plays out, you're gonna see some cool shit

Just a friendly reminder, Sam's armor is graphene-laced titanium with an incompressible liquid seatbelt, energy based attacks only refill her battery, and while the armor can be dented, the seatbelt keeps her from taking impact damage. Have fun :)

How'd I do, boss?

You do Dark Kotsu proud. You do Dark Kotsu very proud, but the barn will be repaired and the flames extinguished. Albeit fat is very flammable and the barn is full of it, this is the snack barn. We can't afford to lose that precious supply of deliciousness. Lol by the way, the barn will extend in height and width, depending on how you use it. Dark Kotsu will bend the world to your whim if you fight on his side.

Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky Prepare Denton to be ridiculed and mocked after this fight as well. He will be given a chance to kiss the King's rings. But knowing him, he'll say a sharp one liner instead. Lol

You do Dark Kotsu proud. You do Dark Kotsu very proud, but the barn will be repaired and the flames extinguished. Albeit fat is very flammable and the barn is full of it, this is the snack barn. We can't afford to lose that precious supply of deliciousness. Lol by the way, the barn will extend in height and width, depending on how you use it. Dark Kotsu will bend the world to your whim if you fight on his side.
th (1)_kindlephoto-20991806.jpg

LOL, don't worry. The game has only begun. 😏
So not trying to tell u how to do ur job dark Kotsu.

But if u really want to fuck with Sam blue and Kotsu then you might consider, ohhhhh IDK

Letting Sam actually attack real owl right now?

I mean your the villian you do what you want, but having the heroes kill each other would be pretty evil AAANNNDDD clever.

Just a suggestion.

So not trying to tell u how to do ur job dark Kotsu.

But if u really want to fuck with Sam blue and Kotsu then you might consider, ohhhhh IDK

Letting Sam actually attack real owl right now?

I mean your the villian you do what you want, but having the heroes kill each other would be pretty evil AAANNNDDD clever.

Just a suggestion.

No, Dark Kotsu's not trying to kill them. He's got you all out numbered. If he wanted you all dead, you'd be dead. He wants to play. 🙃 but Sam did let out barrage after barrage of missile squalls onto the squad, sooo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back