• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Awww yeah I dont get that here, redheads here are bullied quite a bit.

I'm not really xD but thank you

Modesty goes a long way. I'm sure you look fine. I've seen some ugly ass people, dude. I'm talking hit every branch coming off the ugly tree type ugly.

Did I ever mention to you that I am redhead woman with blue eyes?
I'm gonna call bullshit, cuz I pay attention. I've never known anyone of African descent to ever be capable of the genetic mistakes needed for red hair, let alone never seen a black person with blue eyes, and I paid attention in Biology and World History. And you have previously stated yourself to be and have been called a guy

Awww yeah I dont get that here, redheads here are bullied quite a bit.

I'm not really xD but thank you
Well, Australia is upside down.

I'm gonna call bullshit, cuz I pay attention. I've never known anyone of African descent to ever be capable of the genetic mistakes needed for red hair, let alone never seen a black person with blue eyes, and I paid attention in Biology and World History. And you have previously stated yourself to be and have been called a guy

Are you assuming their gender? LOL

Modesty goes a long way. I'm sure you look fine. I've seen some ugly ass people, dude. I'm talking hit every branch coming off the ugly tree type ugly.
I mean I don't see myself as very pretty because I've got such low confidence in myself. If you talk to me five years ago it would've been me calling myself ugly xD.

I mean I don't see myself as very pretty because I've got such low confidence in myself. If you talk to me five years ago it would've been me calling myself ugly xD.

You're making progress! That's good! Soon you'll start seeing your positive features. Also, I'm a huge hypocrite because I call myself ugly constantly, but I make it funny, sooo. LOL

I'm a beautiful red headed woman who identifies as man trapped in the body of an incredibly handsome mixed race body.

You're making progress! That's good! Soon you'll start seeing your positive features. Also, I'm a huge hypocrite because I call myself ugly constantly, but I make it funny, sooo. LOL
I dont have any positive physical features xD the only good thing about me is my personality. And I'm sure you look great!

I dont have any positive physical features xD the only good thing about me is my personality. And I'm sure you look great!

No... Lol. Big no. I look ugly af. LOL but it's cool because I still love my own ugly ass. Somedays. LOL But personality goes a long way. Beats being superficial.

Fun fact, this little girl is from an island where a tribe of black people have naturally occurring blond hair.

1571450717747.png
1571450652522.png

The first blond haired person probably looked like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back