• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

Just ask Ex, lol.
Exzalia Exzalia hey Ex, do you want to be tagged for this?
Kotsu crossed his arms as he reflected over everything he was taught, thinking about Dumah/Carmille, thinking in regards to her behaviors and ways she reacted by saving the team and himself. He thought about himself opposing the Maniacles, and what he would have done in Fizzy's position. With a sigh, Kotsu began to speak.

"Fritz, I... I can understand where you're coming from." Kotsu said, uncrossing his arms. "But you weren't on the battlefield with us in that fight either. Carmille got really destroyed trying to save us, and did put in a lot of work in regards to the fight with the Pests. She saved my ass and most of our asses by raining down hell on torrents of the damn things using her blood wing spear things?" Kotsu said more with a question before shaking his head, he held up his hand to show he wasn't going to only defend her either.

"But I feel like she still needs to prove herself. She's still a huge bitch, don't get me wrong. She fucked up me personally, but she didn't injure anyone else." An image of her feeding on a child after given the command to kill them flashed through his mind. "But she only harmed civilians under Maniacle's orders. She didn't go out of her way to harm them elsewise. But she's not exempt from her behavior even under orders. I wouldn't harm them, but Morgan gunned em down in cold blood. You probably would have too. Are you no different than Carmille in that regard?"

Kotsu took a deep breath in before continuing. "It'll never be how you started as the determining factor for how you turned out, Fritz. It's always gonna be what you decide to become because of what you've dealt with your whole life. Also, I've never opposed the Maniacles, I've opposed their actions. Some of the things they've done has made me sick to my stomach, and I want to rework the Maniacles because of that." Kotsu pursed his lips.

"I can't see what happened to Owl happen to another child. I can't see what's happening to you and your sister happen to another unfortunate person who was just a civilian get their life turned upside down. And also, I have reason to believe the Maniacles is how I've ended up as a vampire myself and how I even got here in the first place." Kotsu stared into Fizzy's eyes with both compassion and understanding. "I want the Maniacles to be better. It could help unify the world if it weren't so hungry to control it. I wish they'd learn more from past tyrants and why these things failed because of the lack of voice for the people."

Kotsu paused, and questioned himself on what he would have done in Fizzy's position. "To be honest, Fizzy? If I were in your position, I would have asked for help. I would have asked my friends for help, the person who I'm supposed to be able to trust for help." Kotsu said, pointing at Sam from the stage.

"If I were you, I woulda gone to Sam for help. And if Sam came to me, I would have easily helped with funding for your sisters treatment. And I know it ain't the point, they want you on a leash. But do you really wanna live your life as a dog and not a man? You should have free will!" Kotsu exclaimed, staring at Fizzy with remorse for his broken spirit.

"I wish you would have confided in us, we could have tried to help you as best as we could have!" Kotsu pointed from Sam to Denton. "Denton would have been less closed off and would have tried to pull whatever strings he could to help!" Kotsu pointed to the twins. "The twins woulda helped you because they know what it's like to be a slave versus having free will!" And Kotsu pointed to himself lastly.

"And even though you've been a huge dick to me in the past, if you told me what was going on, Fritz Roy; I woulda helped you." Kotsu said, staring down Fizzy with nothing in his eyes but resolve. "You're part of my family. I don't want to see you suffer, and I've worked with blood transfusions before. Give me some of her blood, and I can try and work something out! Then you wouldn't need Faust."

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky mmarage mmarage Freikugel Freikugel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back