• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

1571450872750.png

And yes blue eyes are possible in the african population, infact the first blue eyed people probably looked like this.

Genetics is fucking nuts and I love it.

I'm not denying the existence of people with russian nationality with black skin, but i believe thats a product of expansiveness in genetic family lines that seperated from the main slavic line, rather than naturally occurring genetic-

why are we having this conversation?

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot
KotaKotsu KotaKotsu

Jokes aside, you two should really relax about your looks. I mean really. Have some confidence. It's easier said then done of course, everyone has their ugly days (where they feel ugly) but confidence goes a long way. It's one of my primary concerns going forward, especially regarding young women, although it applies to both genders, I just think it is probably more common young ladies. This thing about having no love for how you look.

I think with how society is atm with pop culture and social media and instagram it puts a lot of pressure on people, but young women especially to seem like they have to be a certain way to be beautiful. It can lead to some unhealthy thinking.

Not that appearance is everything, but appreciate when people say you are handsome or beautiful more often. Enjoying your own body and appearance. Not in a vein way, but in a way where you feel secure in it. I think that's an important skill to learn and I worry a lot about the kids coming up who have to contend with so many false and photoshop images of people they see as beautiful or successful.

I'm not the best with women of all time, but I know I'm a handsome motherfucker. And anything else I lack can be made up for by being charming. Not to say everyone will find me charming or handsome. But the world reacts to how you perceive yourself in someways. Ya know? So try and feel more good about yourselves.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot
KotaKotsu KotaKotsu

Jokes aside, you two should really relax about your looks. I mean really. Have some confidence. It's easier said then done of course, everyone has their ugly days (where they feel ugly) but confidence goes a long way. It's one of my primary concerns going forward, especially regarding young women, although it applies to both genders, I just think it is probably more common young ladies. This thing about having no love for how you look or how.

I think with how society is atm with pop culture and social media and instagram it puts a lot of pressure on people, but young women especially to seem like they have to be a certain way to be beautiful. It can lead to some unhealthy thinking.

Not that appearance is everything, but appreciate when people say you are handsome or beautiful more often. Enjoying your own body and appearance. Not in a vein way, but in a way where you feel secure in it. I think that's an important skill to learn and I worry a lot about the kids coming up who have to contend with so many false and photoshop images of people they see as beautiful or successful.

I'm not the best with women of all time, but I know I'm a handsome motherfucker. And anything else I lack can be made up for by being charming. Not to say everyone will find me charming or handsome. But the world reacts to how you perceive yourself in someways. Ya know? So try and feel more good about yourselves.

I got charm and comedy. But I am ugly. LOL it's mostly because I look like I'm 30 something when I'm only 22. Having kids really does age ya. LOL

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot
KotaKotsu KotaKotsu

Jokes aside, you two should really relax about your looks. I mean really. Have some confidence. It's easier said then done of course, everyone has their ugly days (where they feel ugly) but confidence goes a long way. It's one of my primary concerns going forward, especially regarding young women, although it applies to both genders, I just think it is probably more common young ladies. This thing about having no love for how you look.

Thank you King, that means a lot.

Also gotta get to work gonna be a busy day today.

*looks up from phone* How many gallons are in your pool again? *back at phone* Yeah, the whole warehouse. Yes, I know that's a lot of toasters. No, I don't want the ovens, are you retarded?

If I wasn't a man of class and honor I may have made an orgy joke. Here have this video of this woman failing to bring up her psychic forcefield before this man rams into her.

They watched Dragon Ball Z one time and then believed that shit was legit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back