• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

XD Owl was just too beautiful that he wasn't thinking.

Owl was the first person to show romantic interest in him that he took the hint with, tbh. Like... Ever. And it's mostly because she climbed on top of him. LOL Imagine living 70 years and never really getting the hint people drop you constantly? There's even a funny moment where he's gonna play 7 Minutes In Heaven with his female best friend as a teenager and he's gonna say, "Uh... I don't get the heaven part. There's no clouds in here." And she's gonna try and kiss him and he's gonna be like, "Oh! Hey! I just noticed that you did your hair, and it's curly now! It looks really nice!" And she's gonna feel embarrassed and pull away pissy. LOL

Owl was the first person to show romantic interest in him that he took the hint with, tbh. Like... Ever. And it's mostly because she climbed on top of him. LOL Imagine living 70 years and never really getting the hint people drop you constantly? There's even a funny moment where he's gonna play 7 Minutes In Heaven with his female best friend as a teenager and he's gonna say, "Uh... I don't get the heaven part. There's no clouds in here." And she's gonna try and kiss him and he's gonna be like, "Oh! Hey! I just noticed that you did your hair, and it's curly now! It looks really nice!" And she's gonna feel embarrassed and pull away pissy. LOL
Awww My heart, Kotsu is just so precious xD.

Oh god what are you gonna do? Also call me Carrot xD carrot is my nickname in real life or well was for a time.

I can't spoil that. Let's just say, you're in for a ride. Kingg and Joe know, Carrot. App doesn't even know, to my knowledge, and even Ex is in the dark about most of it.

King rememebr my previous ideas?

We'll I'm handling two other new players introductions in the interlude. And going over the stuff with the third person. The guy we both talked too. That will take both of us. I'll fill you on what the plan is there when he's all set to go. You cool with helping with helping Oculus out? Just PM me and Oc the ideas and I'll give it to the go ahead. I'll just wanna take a look at what you have to get him in,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back