• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

So, Bickle's going to try and fuck the robo spider... well, it was nice knowing him. Kind of. Not really. But I'll still say so otherwise I'll look like a massive penis.
Right now she has a human body thanks to yellow owl.

But ya he is.

Sorry, but I'm gonna be working for the next three hours or so. So I kinda had to get it out the way rather than have you guys waiting on a bit of back and forth before getting to the point.

Ok, ok, so vampire bounty hunter?
No.

Maniacles is a mercenary corporation, think Atlas from COD AW. They took out the spawn of Satan and Cthulu, the Pests, way back when, but apparently not all the way, cuz some escaped. After finishing the job, we went to go take care of some problems for the God of Booze, where our Telepath lost her memories while we fought a demon. We're in lala land to reclaim those memories now, which happens to tie in with re-traumatizing our characters from past events.
The GMs give us arcs, we play them out. It just so happens that vampires are involved in Fizzy's trauma

Unless you mean your character idea, which I can't say would mesh well with the party, since two of us are vampires, one is pregnant with a dhampir, (although I think we're just handwaving that into not existing anymore?)

The vampire aspect was kind of a throw in the dark, I have a basic surrounding to my character, i'd just need a means to implement him into the plot logically.

Understandable, so if I were to implament a character, what would be ideal for what's goin on as of now?
Well, they wouldn't be able to interact in the current arc, due to us being on another plane of existence and not being able to explain how you got there. However, we don't have any actual mages? Owl's a telepath, but she can't really do much, Quentin's only a pyromancer cuz he's possessed, Sam just works for the God of Fire, and Morgan is MIA.

I know you've told me, but i'm very slow when it comes to understanding things. Possibly due to my lack of sleep, but could you TL;DR me what's going on rn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back