• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Agent of Maniacles OOC and Characters

So, 3 months in and no bump, period, nothing, she's a child, and...

Yeah, I got nothing, it's your char, I'm just confused as all hell

So, 3 months in and no bump, period, nothing, she's a child, and...

Yeah, I got nothing, it's your char, I'm just confused as all hell
I have been told that in many woman pregnancies can go on for a while before they notice. It's really not that confusing, she lost most of her memories and has regressed to the state of a child, why would she be thinking about pregnancy?

I realize she wouldn't be thinking about that, why would she? She has no memory of the sex that got her pregnant (Though Blue might?) Maybe I've just been mislead about the development of pregnancies. Tends to happen when school neglects such information while fiction uses it for plot.

I realize she wouldn't be thinking about that, why would she? She has no memory of the sex that got her pregnant (Though Blue might?) Maybe I've just been mislead about the development of pregnancies. Tends to happen when school neglects such information while fiction uses it for plot.

Yeah, Blue knows, but Blue hasn't been the one inhabiting their body, so she would know that something would be up if she missed her period. Yellow meanwhile has the mentality of a little girl, she wouldn't even realize that her body is supposed to bleed once a month, in fact I'd imagine that she'd freak the fuck out. Plus, she might not really notice the signs that's something's up, or even think to look for 'em. The first trimester is far more subtle than the proceeding two trimesters of a pregnancy.

Kotsu's gonna get beat up by Owl when she's back to normal though. LOL. He's about to get smacked up for getting her pregnant while saying he's sorry. LOL
That's what happens when you get drunk and dont use protection xD Poor Kotsu gonna get his ass beaten xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back