• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Is there a certain amount of orbs you want all of us to smash? Or is it more about everyone learning about their powers? TyranntX TyranntX

It doesn't seem like you are developing anything, just refusing to participate.

It's also a very risky move by not attacking any of the targets when your character is trying to get these gods to revive your character by the completing the trials the gods are giving the characters.

All you are doing is crying for people to not hurt you and refusing to participate. Even our storyteller is saying that you are making a mistake, and that should tell you something.

Well Technically it was Xai who said it, and not even to Phanto specifically... Buuuuut, if he tells you to look right, you BETTER not even think about looking left if you know what's good for you. XD

Last edited:
It's called character development
I'm going to have to agree with Sherwood here.

Characters can not develop if they remain static.

I love risks too, especially stupid ones than really put me in a bind and make it a challenge. But this isn't playing with risks, its not participating in the game.

In most games, cooperation is a big thing. Even if characters don't get along IC, they all still need to contribute to the parties goal in some manner shape or form for the game to be fun.

In most cases, when a character becomes disruptive or is a dead weight in terms of value and contribution, it becomes hard for other players to have their characters want them along, because IC the char have active reason to take steps to make their journey better. To that end, characters like Phanto would most likely be voted to be left behind as soon as they reach a town. And even his brother, Kalvin would be hard pressed to reason bringing Phanto along since having him around is a danger to Phanto since Phanto won't do anything.

And even his brother, Kalvin would be hard pressed to reason bringing Phanto along since having him around is a danger to Phanto since Phanto won't do anything.
As well as Kalvin having lost people before so the stress of having a weak link trying to tag along would probably just cause stress to the point of TyranntX TyranntX most likely making me roll sanity saves (Which so farr hasn't gone that well lol)

They are all correct ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon , There's Taking risks... and then there's just not caring. And given how you posted OOC posts in the IC, and have made some pretty lazy attempts of making well phrased posts, I cant help but feel that you fall into the latter. I may not have been playing D&D as long as most others, but I know that part of what makes a character work is the player's willingness to... well, play.

I'm not even sure what the character's reason for even traveling and doing adventures is. It seems that character could just sit around at some random town or city away from water to avoid his fears and never get corrupted by his powers since he would never need to use them since the city/town guards will keep him safe.

Well, do something. The road of life is covered in the flat bodies of squirrels that couldn't make a choice.

It makes me wonder what you are doing in this game in the first place if you don't know how to do stuff like this.

if this is the first time you're genuinely trying to roleplay, you've probably picked the wrong roleplay to do it with. You should find someone to do 1x1 roleplaying with or look for a bunch of people willing to help you learn how to actually play a written character or like.. a more relaxed, casual D&D campaign. ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back