• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I did start in 1980. But my collection on two shelves of gaming books pales in comparison with my friends who have cases of gaming books.

My very first game was when I was a freshman in high school back in 2001 ish. I played a elf druid who became a dragonrider. I miss my Hellfire

My first game was also my Freshman year in High School - in 1980. I played an Elf Fighter/Magic-user named Legolas because I had less imagination back then.

Mote like a "floaty" light feeling.

You might be familiar with piloting a ship, but the offness of this one... not so much
Would he be able to pick up on what is off about it compared to other ships he's been on?

Speaking of, what kind of ship is it and would he see it as a fast ship? Or tough or armed?

Would he be able to pick up on what is off about it compared to other ships he's been on?

Speaking of, what kind of ship is it and would he see it as a fast ship? Or tough or armed?

This is a 3 masted galleon, albeit a big bigger than most of it's class. It has 400 guns, and despite it's size seems to be fast. You'll likely arrive at Birth in 10 days.

This is a 3 masted galleon, albeit a big bigger than most of it's class. It has 400 guns, and despite it's size seems to be fast. You'll likely arrive at Birth in 10 days.
From the history check of recognition of Captain Bluebeard, would he know if ship is of a description as one used by the famous pirate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back