• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Indeed! Lol could have been worse. And here i was expecting I was about to die to a roll like that.

If this were one of the more malicious pirates, you would have... then everyone would have to die (and we haven't even started the first chapter... you would have all died before the game really stared XD)

Alright, I may have lost track completely of what's going on while I was offline, but basically, most people are going to the market to shop before gathering at the docks, correct?

Alright, I may have lost track completely of what's going on while I was offline, but basically, most people are going to the market to shop before gathering at the docks, correct?
Oh, and for what it's worth Vrail is still in the tavern for the moment.

Okay, question on money cause I'm trying to get an accurate count. When items are listed (ex.) 0.5 or 0.05, what are those? Sp? Cp?

Okay, question on money cause I'm trying to get an accurate count. When items are listed (ex.) 0.5 or 0.05, what are those? Sp? Cp?

Ep is Electrum, one of the most useless types of currency there is. there's 5 electrum to a silver.

Yeah, I don't do Decimal prices like that unless it uses a mixed amount of coin, so don't worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back