• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With all the orbs having been decimated by the rain, Toryk knew he was going tonhave to redouble his efforts to keep up. While his powers didn't lend themselves well to effecting masses, that wouldn't stop him from shooting away.

Another handful of needles and another volley against the orbs!

1. 13
2. 22
3. 14
4. 12
5. 27

Kalvienne was shaking. Of course something like this would happen when whole masses of people were watching them. Even if no one realized what happened, being so afraid alone was humiliating. His eyes were as murderous as one would expect as he glared at Evora. "You should hope we never encounter wyverns again.." He muttered quietly so only she'd hear before he did his best to kick her off. "I'm done with this shit." He muttered once the water let up. He was still shaking.

(Should I make another sanity save or is he fine now that the water works are over now?)
Phanto was also shaking, due to him still being scared of Torykk. "Y-y-y-y-you can say t-t-t-t-that again, K-K-Kalvin"

With all the orbs having been decimated by the rain, Toryk knew he was going tonhave to redouble his efforts to keep up. While his powers didn't lend themselves well to effecting masses, that wouldn't stop him from shooting away.

Another handful of needles and another volley against the orbs!

1. 13
2. 22
3. 14
4. 12
5. 27

Another 5 targets down

Orbs destroyed: 17
After a while, he slowly got up and moved even farther away from everyone. Thankfully his pants also got wet from sitting on the water soaked ground. Ignoring everyone after that, he just angrily slashed at the orbs.
TyranntX TyranntX
5 + 6 = 11
2 + 6 = 8
17 + 6 = 23
8 + 6 = 14
19 + 6 = 25

Last edited:
Evora stared just as intensely at Kalvin as he did her.
At least she didn't put anyone in danger with her fears, and had been able to help in her friends instead of using them as shields in dangerous situations.
"I will cut my will tail before repeating my last encounter with them, and would sooner end my own life than act out of cowardice in a way that directly endangers others." She hissed at him.

She let him kick her off him, using the force to get to her feet. Evora shared a furrowed glance with Phanto, her bright amber eyes drilling holes in his face. She didn't address him, she assumed he would side with Kalvin. It wasn't worth the time.

"Right away, Master Toryk!" She called out, her tone and demeanor becoming much brighter and more like the Evora most would know.

She ran to his side and turned her eyes to the sky, to the orbs circling overhead.
For a moment she was at a loss for what to do, she wasn't ever set loose against things of this sort.
They weren't creatures of flesh and bone, they were just orbs, magical floating orbs...

Her eyes shifted from them to an empty stare as she pondered her possible actions.
It was in her ruminations that she remembered something. She placed a hand on her bosom. The flash of light, she had felt a warmth come from deep within when she made contact with Kalvin.

What it was she wasn't sure but if there were a time to find out; now was that time.
Evora steeled herself, and concentrated on the memory of feeling she had to replicate.

She dug deep inside and tried to feel for that same warmth from before, anchoring herself to it. As she did she began to hum a lullaby from her youth, it always helped her focus.

As if mirroring the act of searching her hands moved down to her midsection, stopping just above her navel.
It felt like she had it, and the humming turned to light singing.

Opening the eyes she hadn't realized she had closed, Evora honed in on one of the orbs above her. She raised her voice, as if directing it to the orb.

Evora visualized the melody like a wisp of light making itself towards the orb.

[I'll take the 9 x)]

D. Rex D. Rex TyranntX TyranntX

Last edited:
Evora stared just as intensely at Kalvin as he did her.
At least she didn't put anyone in danger with her fears, and had been able to help in her friends instead of using them as shields in dangerous situations.
"I will cut my will tail before repeating my last encounter with them, and would sooner end my own life than act out of cowardice in a way that directly endangers others." She hissed at him.

She let him kick her off him, using the force to get to her feet. Evora shared a furrowed glance with Phanto, her bright amber eyes drilling holes in his face. She didn't address him, she assumed he would side with Kalvin. It wasn't worth the time.

"Right away, Master Toryk!" She called out, her tone and demeanor becoming much brighter and more like the Evora most would know.

She ran to his side and turned her eyes to the sky, to the orbs circling overhead.
For a moment she was at a loss for what to do, she wasn't ever set loose against things of this sort.
They weren't creatures of flesh and bone, they were just orbs, magical floating orbs...

Her eyes shifted from them to an empty stare as she pondered her possible actions.
It was in her ruminations that she remembered something. She placed a hand on her bosom. The flash of light, she had felt a warmth come from deep within when she made contact with Kalvin.

What it was she wasn't sure but if there were a time to find out; now was that time.
Evora steeled herself, and concentrated on the memory of feeling she had to replicate.

She dug deep inside and tried to feel for that same warmth from before, anchoring herself to it. As she did she began to hum a lullaby from her youth, it always helped her focus.

As if mirroring the act of searching her hands moved down to her midsection, stopping just above her navel.
It felt like she had it, and the humming turned to light singing.

Opening the eyes she hadn't realized she had closed, Evora honed in on one of the orbs above her. She raised her voice, as if directing it to the orb.

Evora visualized the melody like a wisp of light making itself towards the orb.

[I'll take the 9 x)]

D. Rex D. Rex TyranntX TyranntX

Light glows from your body, as you shatter an orb with your voice

A test? Fine, she'd do their test since she didn't desire death. Summoning her inner magic, she concentrated hard. There was the pantheon of gods and yet words failed her. "Thunder!" (-2 MP to target two orbs instead of one, 8 MP Total) A bolt of lightning erupts from Romana's hand and splits in two, striking two separate orbs. "Aero!" (-1 MP to cast as a bonus action, 7 MP Total) Summoning a small tornado in her hand, she threw it at an orb and surrounded it with biting gusts of wind, sharp like razor blades.

A test? Fine, she'd do their test since she didn't desire death. Summoning her inner magic, she concentrated hard. There was the pantheon of gods and yet words failed her. "Thunder!" (-2 MP to target two orbs instead of one, 8 MP Total) A bolt of lightning erupts from Romana's hand and splits in two, striking two separate orbs. "Aero!" (-1 MP to cast as a bonus action, 7 MP Total) Summoning a small tornado in her hand, she threw it at an orb and surrounded it with biting gusts of wind, sharp like razor blades.

You take down all targets, and start to feel a strange power well up inside of you

"What's happening to me?" Romana stated at the strange power, trying to maintain her composure in the face of a rather odd situation.

"What's happening to me?" Romana stated at the strange power, trying to maintain her composure in the face of a rather odd situation.

You receive a telepathic message... from Xai... "Look, I don't usually give hints to those taking the trails... Especially when the are just getting started... but why don't you trust that power welling up inside of you and... use it..." He would say, calmly with a hint of condescendence. "and don't be like ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon and not use them, the world WILL bully you and make you regret it." he added

"Thank you." She replied mentally, unsure if Xai would hear her and respond as she shifted her focus to the power inside and tried to direct it into her hands like she did with her magic, willing it to move.

I try to attack the nearest person with my spear.
(Rolling to hit)
14 + 4 = 18

You try to attack Troyk, but in a puff of smoke your attack was blocked... By the Destroyer. The Arena is in a gasp, as the crowd has now returned to being fearful. Xai is holding onto the tip of the spear with just two figures. He look to you visibly displeased... "I'm getting tired of your bullshit ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon , at both you and your Player... Fix your attitude and stop moping around... Try another stunt like that, and I'll erase you from existence." he would state, as he snaps his fingers on his other hand, turning your spear into a wooden stick.

You auto fail a save against being intimidated, and your "Panphobia" devolves into "Desophobia" (fear of the Destroyer)

Xai teleports back to his throne in another puff of smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back