• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Brea lowers her bow as the orbs disappeared. "I guess that round is over," she commented. Next came, riddles? Alright. She listened as riddles were asked and answered. When Diella asked her riddle Brea frowned in thought.

"Time?" she answered.

You podium glows an angry red, and shocks you (take 5 soul damage) , and then returns to normal

"Oooh Strike one" Xai grinned, now making it visibly clear that he's anticipating something

Brea cries out, clutching her chest at the pain she feels. Not Time. Trying to catch her breath, Brea tries to think.

"Is... is it... death?"

Brea cries out, clutching her chest at the pain she feels. Not Time. Trying to catch her breath, Brea tries to think.

"Is... is it... death?"

The Podium fleshes red again, and shocks you (another 5 soul damage)

"Strike Two... Gee, at this rate maybe it will be best just to destroy you..."

Was that another hint he just gave you? or a threat?

Brea's jaw clenched as she fought a scream of pain as she was shocked again. As she gasps for breath, the answer became a little clearer.

"Destruction."

Brea's jaw clenched as she fought a scream of pain as she was shocked again. As she gasps for breath, the answer became a little clearer.

"Destruction."

"And here I thought I was going to have a little fun" The destroyer sighed. and turned to face the other gods as if about to return to their side.

"You are correct." He continued. as Brea's podium glows like everyone elses.

all 11 podiums than vanish and the party returns to the arena floor. Xai teleports back to his throne, regaining his smug composure.

Moments later the arena transformed to resemble a mocker of a city, with ghostly forms that looked like people roaming about it. In the west wall of the coliseum, a huge gate manifests, opens, and unleashes a hulking beast, one that is seemingly very agitated.

The god King speaks out to the whole arena. "The final trial is a test of Might and Courage, Subdue the Rhinostodon and protect as many civilians as you can in this mock Crisis.... Begin!" he states, as his staff cracks down to start the trial!

Roll, For Initiative.

Equusheart Equusheart
Felis Felis
Sherwood Sherwood
D. Rex D. Rex
Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide
FactionParadox FactionParadox
Psychie Psychie
Ilikepie Ilikepie
Chuckles Chuckles
DuckPrince DuckPrince
dr xenon dr xenon

Last edited:
Shalia watches in amazement as the fake city appears. Thinking quickly as the monster appears and hearing Gagail tells them that they need to subdue the monster and protect the fact people, Shalia decides the best way to protect people is get the monster to focus on them and away from the fake people. "Hey ugly over here". Shalia focuses her magical energy in a quick burst of power (she uses her quickened spell metamagic) and points her wand towards the monster. "Fire Bolt!" she blasts at the monster. "Scorching Ray!" Quickly after the first blast of fire she releases three rays of fire that also blast their way at the monster.

Evocation cantrip Casting Time: 1 action Range: 120 feet Components: V, S Duration: Instantaneous
You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn't being worn or carried.
2nd-level evocation Casting Time: 1 action Range: 120 feet Components: V, S Duration: Instantaneous You create three rays of fire and hurl them at targets within range. You can hurl them at one target or several. Make a ranged spell attack for each ray. On a hit, the target takes 2d6 fire damage.
Spell Slots used: 0/4 1st 1/2 2nd Sorcery Points used: 2/3

Last edited:
Shalia watches in amazement as the fake city appears. Thinking quickly as the monster appears and hearing Xai tells them that they need to subdue the monster and protect the fact people, Shalia decides the best way to protect people is get the monster to focus on them and away from the fake people. "Hey ugly over here". Shalia focuses her magical energy in a quick burst of power (she uses her quickened spell metamagic) and points her wand towards the monster. "Fire Bolt!" she blasts at the monster. "Scorching Ray!" Quickly after the first blast of fire she releases three rays of fire that also blast their way at the monster.

Evocation cantrip Casting Time: 1 action Range: 120 feet Components: V, S Duration: Instantaneous
You hurl a mote of fire at a creature or object within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target. On a hit, the target takes 1d10 fire damage. A flammable object hit by this spell ignites if it isn't being worn or carried.
2nd-level evocation Casting Time: 1 action Range: 120 feet Components: V, S Duration: Instantaneous You create three rays of fire and hurl them at targets within range. You can hurl them at one target or several. Make a ranged spell attack for each ray. On a hit, the target takes 2d6 fire damage.
Spell Slots used: 0/4 1st 1/2 2nd Sorcery Points used: 2/3

The Rhinostodon doesn't seem too happy about having fire thrown into it's face, as all your attacks hit their target. What ever Vrail is going to do, it would be wise for him to capitalize on the inflected damage

(OOC: also it was Gagail who stated that, not Xai)

Drawing his greatsword Vrail makes sweeping gestures with it over his head and attempts to call upon his Ascended powers again. Focusing his sense of Water down the length of his sword he terminates his sweeping motion with the sowrd pointed at the Rhinostodon and he releases whatever energy he has built up.

OOC:
Burning my last Luck point of this long rest.
Don't know what to add to the 16

Drawing his greatsword Vrail makes sweeping gestures with it over his head and attempts to call upon his Ascended powers again. Focusing his sense of Water down the length of his sword he terminates his sweeping motion with the sowrd pointed at the Rhinostodon and he releases whatever energy he has built up.

OOC:
Burning my last Luck point of this long rest.
Don't know what to add to the 16

You Try and slice the Rhinostodon by Hybridizing water with a swing of your sword. you are successful with manifesting your power, but you are sadly out of range and miss.

HitPoints: 71
AC: 15
Rapier - +6, 1d8+4 damage
Dagger - +6, 1d4+4
Psychic Blades
Str based
- +3, 1d6+1
Dex based - +6, 1d6+4
Sneak Attack - 2d6 damage
"How wonderful.." He sighed. He looked around, moving to go hide behind buildings in hopes of gaining some advantage and potential cover as he moved closer.

(Rolling stealth for my hide bonus action. I'm using full movement to try and get closer.)
4 + 8 = 12

HitPoints: 71
AC: 15
Rapier - +6, 1d8+4 damage
Dagger - +6, 1d4+4
Psychic Blades
Str based
- +3, 1d6+1
Dex based - +6, 1d6+4
Sneak Attack - 2d6 damage
"How wonderful.." He sighed. He looked around, moving to go hide behind buildings in hopes of gaining some advantage and potential cover as he moved closer.

(Rolling stealth for my hide bonus action. I'm using full movement to try and get closer.)
4 + 8 = 12

You are hidden from the Rhinostodon, and have moved closer to the beast. You have taken refuge under what seems to be a cart carrying vegetables

Rolling ascended roll to see if I can get within 20 ft of the beast with ma wind powers. My bad for that first dice, pressed enter too fast)
11 + 1 = 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back