• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
With the tiefling forcibly ripped from him. Toryk straightened and growled. Goodness this madness was horrible. "EVORA!" He barked. "Get your tail back front and center, get them orbs not him! I be gotting enough squiffy tieflings to deal with than having to add you to the list as well."

Toryl pointed a claw at the orbs swarming all around them. More specifically pointing to a direction where none of their party was in the way, "Sing, girl! Destroy them!" He commanded. Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

"Vrail, for Temptest's sake, mate, any way ye can stop this deluge? We can no afford the madness to be taking hold of 'em in these trials." dr xenon dr xenon

Fishing out more needles, Toryk was finally able to get back to work shooting orbs.

1. 12
2. 25
3. 19
4. 19
5. 12

With the tiefling forcibly ripped from him. Toryk straightened and growled. Goodness this madness was horrible. "EVORA!" He barked. "Get your tail back front and center, get them orbs not him! I be gotting enough squiffy tieflings to deal with than having to add you to the list as well."

Toryl pointed a claw at the orbs swarming all around them. More specifically pointing to a direction where none of their party was in the way, "Sing, girl! Destroy them!" He commanded. Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide

"Vrail, for Temptest's sake, mate, any way ye can stop this deluge? We can no afford the madness to be taking hold of 'em in these trials." dr xenon dr xenon

Fishing out more needles, Toryk was finally able to get back to work shooting orbs.

1. 12
2. 25
3. 19
4. 19
5. 12

That's yet another 5 targets destroyed by you

Phanto would be terrified by Troykk yelling. "D-Don't hurt her....or me.....p-p-p-p-please" He would start to violently shake, as he usually does when he's scared.

(Rolling Sanity)
(4, oof)

Brea was relieved that she'd hit her marks, though she was afraid that second shot would've missed. Shouldn't it have? She frowns as an odd feeling comes over her. Not sicknesses but... something else. As she pondered what was happening, Brea lifted her bow and took a couple more shots.

Attack, longbow

Phanto would be terrified by Troykk yelling. "D-Don't hurt her....or me.....p-p-p-p-please" He would start to violently shake, as he usually does when he's scared.

(Rolling Sanity)
(4, oof)

Yep, you're still fearful of Troyk. very much so!

Brea was relieved that she'd hit her marks, though she was afraid that second shot would've missed. Shouldn't it have? She frowns as an odd feeling comes over her. Not sicknesses but... something else. As she pondered what was happening, Brea lifted her bow and took a couple more shots.

Attack, longbow

You fire off another two shots. both make their mark, but that strange power still wells up inside of you... almost as if trying to get out

Vrail seems to snap out of some sort of reverie and attempts to stop the rain he started. He knows little of magic, but hopes that merely ending his concentration on it will suffice. He relaxes hands he didn't know were clenched into fists and clears his mind.

Brea lowered her bow and placed an arm acrossed her middle. Whatever this odd feeling was inside her, it was growing. She somehow felt like she needed to do something ... but what? She clenched her teeth as she started to feel restless, like a changed tiger she'd once see in a traveling show. She gritted her teeth as she took another shot at the orb.

Vrail seems to snap out of some sort of reverie and attempts to stop the rain he started. He knows little of magic, but hopes that merely ending his concentration on it will suffice. He relaxes hands he didn't know were clenched into fists and clears his mind.

Make an Ascended roll

Brea lowered her bow and placed an arm acrossed her middle. Whatever this odd feeling was inside her, it was growing. She somehow felt like she needed to do something ... but what? She clenched her teeth as she started to feel restless, like a changed tiger she'd once see in a traveling show. She gritted her teeth as she took another shot at the orb.

That's another orb destroyed... though the strange power still remains... Come to think of it everyone seems to be doing some very strange things, Maybe you can do it too? Or maybe it's not worth the risk? Who knows what will happen?

Diella, still huddled beneath Beorin's and her own shield in fear, keeps trying to focus on her breathing in the hope that it will help her calm down.

Sanity save: 20+0=20

Diella, still huddled beneath Beorin's and her own shield in fear, keeps trying to focus on her breathing in the hope that it will help her calm down.

Sanity save: 20+0=20

In...out....in...out.... There... a few deep breathing exercises and you find your self regaining your senses.

Her breathing was strained, as if she were in pain. If only she could realise all this power building up inside of her. She glanced at the others, noticing that they were using powers of their own. Even those that she'd never seen use magic before. How?

'Let me out.' Brea put a hand to her head. She wished she knew what to do. She glanced towards the thrones where the deities sat watching them. What if she failed? 'Let me out!'

"I DON'T KNOW HOW!" In her frustration, Brea swung her bow around to strike at another orb. Why couldn't she figure it out? What was she missing?

Her breathing was strained, as if she were in pain. If only she could realise all this power building up inside of her. She glanced at the others, noticing that they were using powers of their own. Even those that she'd never seen use magic before. How?

'Let me out.' Brea put a hand to her head. She wished she knew what to do. She glanced towards the thrones where the deities sat watching them. What if she failed? 'Let me out!'

"I DON'T KNOW HOW!" In her frustration, Brea swung her bow around to strike at another orb. Why couldn't she figure it out? What was she missing?

Make an ascended roll

"Imagine it, Brea!" Toryk called to her. "Pull it to your center and push it out. I do no know magic meself. Draw yer arrow, imagine it be filled with that feeling. The loose it and let the feeling fly wit it."

He grabbed more needles, "I be showing you, but I already be straining from what I done did."

Another volley

1 27
2. 18
3 12
4. 26
5. 12

Ascended roll(?)

JUST before you launch your arrow, a blackish energy consumes it and takes it's form. An energy that is dark and sinister, when the shot hits the orb... the target implodes on itself.

"Imagine it, Brea!" Toryk called to her. "Pull it to your center and push it out. I do no know magic meself. Draw yer arrow, imagine it be filled with that feeling. The loose it and let the feeling fly wit it."

He grabbed more needles, "I be showing you, but I already be straining from what I done did."

Another volley

1 27
2. 18
3 12
4. 26
5. 12

You destroy another 5 targets.

Brea stood staring at where the orb use to be. What...? How did she do that? She glanced at Toryk, not sure she understood. Pull it to her center? How did she do that? She drew back another arrow, trying to focus on whatever it was that see was feeling before as she let loose the arrow.

Athaclenna stops casting her spells, wondering out loud, "How much longer do we waste our time with idle targets like this? What is the next trial we must face?"

Brea stood staring at where the orb use to be. What...? How did she do that? She glanced at Toryk, not sure she understood. Pull it to her center? How did she do that? She drew back another arrow, trying to focus on whatever it was that see was feeling before as she let loose the arrow.

Make another Ascended Roll

(OOC: FactionParadox FactionParadox , would you like to join in and break some targets?)

Inhale. My feet are planted on the stone. Exhale. I feel the flow of air through my lungs. Inhale. The air connects all living things. Exhale.

As Diella goes through a breathing exercise she learned for her meditation, her fear slowly fades away with the rhythm of her breath. Although the rain is still falling, she feels she can tolerate it for the moment. With a final deep breath, Diella lowers her own shield and tentatively bends out from under Beorin's as well, and to her surprise finds she is fine, mostly. Although the drops falling on her are still a little unnerving, she doesn't feel the need to run and hide, at the very least.

"I... think I'm better now. Again, thank you so much," Diella tells Beorin with a small bow once she is back on her feet. "I'll do my best to return the favor if I get the chance."

Sherwood Sherwood

Kalvienne was shaking. Of course something like this would happen when whole masses of people were watching them. Even if no one realized what happened, being so afraid alone was humiliating. His eyes were as murderous as one would expect as he glared at Evora. "You should hope we never encounter wyverns again.." He muttered quietly so only she'd hear before he did his best to kick her off. "I'm done with this shit." He muttered once the water let up. He was still shaking.

(Should I make another sanity save or is he fine now that the water works are over now?)

Kalvienne was shaking. Of course something like this would happen when whole masses of people were watching them. Even if no one realized what happened, being so afraid alone was humiliating. His eyes were as murderous as one would expect as he glared at Evora. "You should hope we never encounter wyverns again.." He muttered quietly so only she'd hear before he did his best to kick her off. "I'm done with this shit." He muttered once the water let up. He was still shaking.

(Should I make another sanity save or is he fine now that the water works are over now?)

There's no longer any water falling from the sky, so there's no need to make a save

Users who are viewing this thread

Back