• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Listening to the giant man.. or god, speak, he looked around. Would that one god be here too? Xai, from memory. He stood up properly to look around where that throne was, kind of subconsciously hoping to find the god. Kalvienne grew up rejecting religion. Even with his interest towards Xai, his opinion that gods didn't really care about mortals like them didn't really change..

(Perception check?)

With Beorin's statement and Toryk's question, Athaclenna searches the stands around Gagail to see if the other gods are there, too.

16 total

Near the base of the god king's throne, you can see seven smaller thrones. Each with some one sitting in it. The First throne was decorated with weapons and seated a man in armor, The second seat was made of... Clocks? and seated a strange amalgamation of stuff. The Third throne was sparkly like a nebula, and seated a very shiny man. The Fourth and fifth thrones were identical, seemingly decorated with hearts and cut outs of cute little animals (like it was decorated by children), and they seated two fairy like people, possibly twins. The Sixth throne was fashioned from a coffin and was adorned with skulls and bones, it seated a very grim looking woman. The final throne was built into a tree, or rather it IS a tree! This one seated a beautiful woman. There was a space left that could seat an eighth throne, but it was blank... just an empty space.

Listening to the giant man.. or god, speak, he looked around. Would that one god be here too? Xai, from memory. He stood up properly to look around where that throne was, kind of subconsciously hoping to find the god. Kalvienne grew up rejecting religion. Even with his interest towards Xai, his opinion that gods didn't really care about mortals like them didn't really change..

(Perception check?)

Make the roll

Though the other gods are clearly here, Xai is not among them... Where could he be?
He frowned a bit at first when he didn't find the god but in the end he just chuckled humorlessly to himself. There was no reason to be here for him, was there? "Gods aren't much different to the disappointing image I've had.." He muttered to himself and checked to see if he had all of his weapons still with him. The idea of trials sounded kind of annoying.

He frowned a bit at first when he didn't find the god but in the end he just chuckled humorlessly to himself. There was no reason to be here for him, was there? "Gods aren't much different to the disappointing image I've had.." He muttered to himself and checked to see if he had all of his weapons still with him. The idea of trials sounded kind of annoying.

"Oh Do tell, DuckPrince DuckPrince . How are we a Disappointment? " Spoke another voice in very smug tone, it too echoes through the whole arena... This voice didn't come from The god King. The thunderous sound of joy was swapped out with tension and concern. The crowd is clearly worried about something...

"Oh Do tell, DuckPrince DuckPrince . How are we a Disappointment? " Spoke another voice in very smug tone, it too echoes through the whole arena... This voice didn't come from The god King. The thunderous sound of joy was swapped out with tension and concern. The crowd is clearly worried about something...
Kalvienne jumped a bit, looking confused but also amused. The reaction from the crowd was fun. "What is a Duck..Prince?" He asked, looking around curiously. Could he not have a form perhaps? "Whatever I said, it was just a thought to myself, nothing personal to any of you... lovely higher beings." He shrugged.

Hopsek shot up, took in the scene about him, heard someone suggest they were to fight, and saw the very large... man? God?

He felt tingly, like a chill ran down his spin but forgot to keep moving, what hair there was on him stood out for some reason, he couldn’t remember why.

“Hopsek fights? Trials?“ He pauses for a moment trying to connect dots that, for the moment, seem unconnectable. ”Glorious trials?“

Ignoring the back and forth around him he stood up as straight as he could, stepping absentmindedly forward like a child does when they are in awe of something and want it, “Hopsek of Bograt, last of his clan, the unsacrificed, will do trials!”

Kalvienne jumped a bit, looking confused but also amused. The reaction from the crowd was fun. "What is a Duck..Prince?" He asked, looking around curiously. Could he not have a form perhaps? "Whatever I said, it was just a thought to myself, nothing personal to any of you... lovely higher beings." He shrugged.

"Oh Right, I suppose you'd prefer to go by your Character's name and not your Player's." The voice spoke out once more, as the crowd started to feel even more unsettled. "Not that it makes any difference to me what I call you, of course." the voice would continue.

Hopsek shot up, took in the scene about him, heard someone suggest they were to fight, and saw the very large... man? God?

He felt tingly, like a chill ran down his spin but forgot to keep moving, what hair there was on him stood out for some reason, he couldn’t remember why.

“Hopsek fights? Trials?“ He pauses for a moment trying to connect dots that, for the moment, seem unconnectable. ”Glorious trials?“

Ignoring the back and forth around him he stood up as straight as he could, stepping absentmindedly forward like a child does when they are in awe of something and want it, “Hopsek of Bograt, last of his clan, the unsacrificed, will do trials!”

"Oh calm down Chuckles Chuckles , you'll still have your Trials... Just as soon as you all move a little more to the left." Spoke the voice once again.

"Oh Right, I suppose you'd prefer to go by your Character's name and not your Player's." The voice spoke out once more, as the crowd started to feel even more unsettled. "Not that it makes any difference to me what I call you, of course." the voice would continue.

"Oh calm down Chuckles Chuckles , you'll still have your Trials... Just as soon as you all move a little more to the left." Spoke the voice once again.

"Careful. You might upset the sensitive tiefling." He sneered at the voice. "It would only make a difference if we knew what you were talking about." Or cared. But he had to at least curb a little of his annoyance.

Toryk looked to the left. To see what they would be moving into. "And what if we wanted to move right instead?"

Hopsek cocked his head slightly, had he chuckled? Maybe. He was having an awfully hard time remembering things at the moment. He shrugged and took a step to his left, not sure why it mattered exactly where he stood. Maybe he had forgotten that too? He wondered if the tingly feeling and his difficulty remembering what seemed like the last few moments, or maybe years, were connected. He glanced up to the large figure to see if he was, in fact, now standing in the correct location.

Beorin says, "You may wish to consider not offending the gods. Just a thought."

"Careful. You might upset the sensitive tiefling." He sneered at the voice. "It would only make a difference if we knew what you were talking about." Or cared. But he had to at least curb a little of his annoyance.

Toryk looked to the left. To see what they would be moving into. "And what if we wanted to move right instead?"

"Sadly, not many people do understand much of what I say D. Rex D. Rex ... Oh and you don't HAVE to move left or right... just a suggestion... to better avoid falling debris." The voice spoke, as the crowd is now visibly concerned, as their gaze slowly shifted to the celling of the arena.

"You really are an annoying mutt, you know that? I'm going to enjoy rubbing it in that flea-ridden face of yours when I find out what you're afraid of, besides losing your slave, apparently." He spat at him in annoyance and moved off to the left just to get away from the nuisance of a flea bag. Now he was annoyed and talking to a higher being didn't seem fun anymore. He continued moving until he reached the far left of the arena, away from everyone that woke.

Beorin looks up in concern. "Uh, we may wish to consider moving, just like the voice says. It may be a wise thing to do." With that, the dwarf takes his own advice and slides off to the left.

"Sadly, not many people do understand much of what I say D. Rex D. Rex ... Oh and you don't HAVE to move left or right... just a suggestion... to better avoid falling debris." The voice spoke, as the crowd is now visibly concerned, as their gaze slowly shifted to the celling of the arena.

Toryk didn't know he was being talked to when addressed as the magnificent and funny Dangerous "D." Rex.

What he DID know was the guy just said there was falling rocks.

And if the tiefling wanted to know what Toryk was frightened of. Being crushed by falling rocks was definitely among them.

So! Using all his instincts on board a ship.... when someone tells you something was falling or gonna hit you... you didn't argue.

Toryk leaped forward and quickly from the spot he was standing in. Then look up.

At the mention of falling debris Hopsek squatted slightly and looked up, ready to dive out of the way of anything unexpected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back