• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Jim raised an eyebrow as Macon mentioned they were heroes, but seeing that Macon liked that idea, and believed it, he didn't say anything.
"Nah, that's hard to explain... if you give me a pen and a piece of paper, I could quickly draw it for ya- you."

Hunter shook her head. "Not necessary to waste your breath on him.", she replied, quite surprised by her harsh reaction. "Even if he'd regret it, that wouldn't change a thing. I will never forgive him, and he'll never set foot in my house or come near my children ever again."

"Tristan, Colette, Pauline!", Cole called, nodded and ran out of the stable.
"Main house... main house... there!"
Giving everything he got, he ran as fast as possible towards the house and rang the doorbell.
"Quick!", he called alarmed.
He wasn't sure why he suddenly felt so pumped up. This was so exciting yet terrifying at the same time.
Were human births like this too?

Mac suppressed to laugh out loud for a moment, before looking at his brother with a lopsided grin and raised eyebrow.
"Jimbo...we are in your house. If someone can give you a pen and paper here, it's you yourself, dumbo."

Rachel frowned sadly, hugging Hunter once more. There seemed to be quite a bit bottled up in her best friend...
"Hunter is there something else that's troubling you?", she asked carefully. "You seem to have bottled up quite a bit..."

A man with long hair and a beard, and sparkling green eyes opened the door, one eyebrow raised. Tristan Grigio, Bailey's father, couldn't look more like a hippie. The only thing that looked a bit odd right now was that his hair and beard looked somewhat exploded and he had several burns everywhere. Sure, he had fallen into an electric fence after all.
Just as he opened his mouth to talk, a woman appeared beside him, looking so normal with her short black hair anf grey sweater, that the contrast between the two was grotesque. "Oh hello", she said surprised. "Can...we help you somehow?"

Jim facepalmed. "Right.", he smirked akwardly, looking around in his living room. Where did he have a pen- oh on the table.
>>Why- oh. car. Right.<<
He quickly walked up to it, picked up the piece if paper with a new car design's on it, and turned it around so he could quickly scribble something on it.
"I'm gonna need your back as a table right now.", he explained, chuckling.

Hunter lifted her shoulders. "How you would feel when your 'brother' suddenly comes back into your life, doesn't apologize, pretends nothing to have happened and then suddenly wants to spend time with you and your kids? When he doesn't even appreciate you playing along to his made-up stories so your family will give him a chance?" She ran her hand through her hair, sighing. "He killed Xavi. He tried to kill me. Not only once. I've had enough. I thought I was finally rid of him..."

Cole didn't waste a second. No time to introduce himself now.
"Need to find Tristan - eh, Colette's calf didn't turn and Bailey is taking it out right now! Also gotta ask Pauline for a bucket of warm water and a clean towel - everything quick because every minute counts!"

"Admit it- you just want to cuddle", Macon laughed, spread his wings so they wouldn't be in the way and slightly bent over so Jim could use his back as a table.
"Heh, isn't it kinda funny how we went from enemies to brothers and best friends?", he chuckled, happily. "I mean, back then I wouldn't have turned my back to you for anything, Now now I'm your table. All hail hidden hack outposts!"

Rachel sighed sadly, went into the kitchen and came back with a chocolate bar.
"You clearly need a moodlifter. Here. Look, I can't pretend to know how that feels. But when my parents and me found out that they had been brainwashed to hurt me with that made up story of me only being here because they needed a protector for Jamie, and they said nothing about it afterwards...didnt even show up anymore a single time..." she sighed silently. "Guess it feels similar. Every family has its' black sheep's..."

"You get the towel and water, I prepare the box", the man said to the woman and both rushed off.
Half a minute later, the woman came back with a bucket of warm water and a stack of towels. "Tell Bailey her dad is preparing the box Now and I'll get my supply ready to look after Colette and the calf afterwards."
"COLE HURRY!!", Bailey's voice was heard from the barn, and the woman rushed off again, the entrance door closing right in front of Cole.

Jim laughed and half jumped up on Macon, resting his torso on Macon's back and wrapping his arms around him.
"Yes my little fluffy bear I wanna cuddle you all night long!", he laughed, trying to search a spot where Mac was ticklish.
"Imma kill you by tickling you until you can't breathe!"

Hunter nodded. "It does...", she whispered, biting a piece off of the chocolate bar. Breaking another piece off, she handed it to Rachel. "You're pregnant, pregnant women are allowed to eat anything they want.", she winked, giggling.
Turning to their husbands, she raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "They're cheating on us in front of us!"

Cole nodded, grabbed the bucket and towel and ran back to the stable as fast as possible.
As he entered the box and saw Bailey with her arm in the cow's-
"I got your bucket and towel here!", he called. "And your dad is preparing the box right now."

Mac fell to the floor with a weird squealing, and a 'hhhhffuuffffhhh...!!' When Jim landed on him.
He wiped a few tears of laughter off his face and suddenly misted away and back, so he was comfortably sitting on Jim's back.
"Loser!", he giggled, looking down at his brother with a mile-wide smile, laughing as he saw ash facepalm in the corner of his eye.

Rachel chuckled, took the piece of the chocolate bar and laughed when she saw Mac and Jim fighting on the floor.
"Unbelievable that those two once hated eachother", she giggled.

"Thank you", Bailey mumbled, while focusing on the cow's inside.
"Alright, that's the tail...hind legs..." she wrapped her fingers tightly around the Calf's hind legs and pulled it out quickly, but carefully. When it was out, she rubbed it dry with the towel and looked up at Cole after a moment. "Come here", she said with a soft smile, while gently placing the bucket in front of the exhausted cow. "It's a little bull. You can help me rub him. The rubbing strengthens his circulation and warms him up." She took off the gloves and gently stroked over the newborn's head. It was entirely white, with one huge brown circle on its back and a black circle around its eye.
"Do you want to pick a name for him?"

Last edited:
"Watch out who you call a loser here!", Jim replied, laughing, jumping around as if Macon was piggy-back-riding on him. "You hardly weigh a thing!", he chuckled. "My weights weigh more than you!"

Hunter nodded, giggling. "Unbelievable that those two are grown-ups!", she sighed happily, smiling. "Did you ever believe it would once end up like this?", she asked. "We don't have to worry when we go out. We can just... it's all so peaceful."

Emily blinked a couple of times as she saw Ash's father and uncle 'play'.
"Eh...are they always like this?", she asked, giggling. "They're acting as if they're 5-year-olds... I like it."

Cole looked at the calf with big eyes. He had just helped this little guy on earth.
"A name?", he asked, softly stroking over the bull's side.
"What about Sam?"

Laughing, Mac clung to Jim's shoulders, giggling like a moron. "Pff I could win against you anytime, demon!", he chuckled, catapulting Jim to the floor with one swing of his wings and pushing his knee into his chest with a grin. "And the angel wins!!"

"Jim and me dreamed of it since the first time we met", Rachel told her with a soft smile. "We came together when we were 14 and 18, and already then, he said he believed in a better future. And so did I."
She sighed happily. "It's perfect, isn't It?"

Ash chuckled silently, lifting one shoulder. "Yeah, they get ten times as bad when they're together and twenty times as bad when they're drunk together."

"Sam?", Bailey asked with a soft smile. "Like your dad? That's so sweet of you."
She gently pushed his shoulder with hers and smirked. "Dad will bring Colette and Sam into their new box in a few minutes and i quickly have to take care of the horses. But if you wanna go home instead, just tell me and I'll drive you home quickly. But... I'd enjoy your company."

Jim made his vampire fangs appear and hissed at Macon, quickly making his eyes turn pitch black.
"Really wanna take that risk, angel?", he asked, laughing, his fangs disappearing and his eyes turning normal again.
"...I'm hungry."

Hunter raised an eyebrow, confused.
"You two already met that young? And you- you were 14 and together with an 18-year-old?"

Emily giggled. "I somehow get the feeling I don't want to know what they're like when they're drunk."

Cole shook his head, smiling softly.
>>Mom can wait.<<
"No, I'd like to stay. Gotta take some pics of the horses to send them to my sister.", he chuckled. "So eh... what happens with Colette and Sam now?"

"Bite me", Mac laughed, got up again and held his hand to him to pull him up. "We should really go to Aldo's now, I'm starving as well."
He already surrounded himself with mist, waiting for the others. "Everyone who wants to travel the mist-express should jump in now!"

Rachel nodded, smiling softly. "Yup, we met when I was on a secret mission as Riley Evans and he was leading an operation. And it just... klicked." She chuckled silently, hugged Jim's arms and smiled at Hunter. "Where's the difference between back then and now? He was four years older than me back then, and he still is." She planted a gentle kiss on his cheek and whispered to his ear "I love you."

Bailey smiled happily, got up and led Cole towards the horse stables.
"Colette and Sam will spend a week together in their private box now. Then Sam will be brought into the calf stable and Colette into the milking stable. And when Sam is grown up, he will join the other bulls on the meadow and Colette will go back to the cow's that don't give milk, until she gives birth again." She climbed over the fence and whistled towards one horse that immediately came trotting over. "This is my horse, Balou. I have him since he was a little foal. Can you ride?I wanna show you a great place, but it's too far too walk and too hard to reach with a car."

"I'll bite you if you keep saying that.", Jim said to Macon, hitting his shoulder. He turned to Rachel, smiling softly. "Indeed. Nothing's changed except her height.", he winked, chuckling. Quickly giving Rachel a kiss on her forehead, he smiled. "I love you, too."

Hunter walked over to Macon and linked her arm in his, giggling at Rachel and Jim. "You mean, now it's legal - or is that different here than in Europe?"

"Wait so Colette and Sam will only spent a really short time together?", Cole asked, frowning sadly - but his frown faded as he saw the beautiful horses.
"Wow...amazing."
Upon asking her if he could ride, he smirked akwardly.
"I feel like you should kinda help me with that."

Rachel Giggled happily, Leaning her Head against his Shoulder as she looked up into his beautiful eyes.
God how she loved those eyes.
"And the size of our family, she chuckled softly, before smiling at Hunter. "Nope, it's the same. We just didn't care."

Mac sticker his tongue out to Jim and wrapped his arm around Hunter's waist. "Meet you guys at Aldo's!" And he misted away, appearing again in front of the restaurant.

"Sam will grow up with all the other calves and Colette's milk will be sold. That's what we live from. Milk, corn, vegetables...we sell it all on the weekly market. I can show you sometime, if you want."
She smirked slightly as Cole obviously admitted that he couldn't ride.
"Okiedokie, no problem", she said smirking and sat up on Balou's back, smiling down at Cole as she held on to the horses neck with one arm and held her other hand down to Cole. "Come up, and then just hold onto me. Balou can carry both of us."

Last edited:
Jim looked down at his beautiful, perfect wife and smiled softly.
"When do we ever care about rules?", he asked, winked and gave her a kiss on her cheek.
"I know you don't like lightning-travel, so let's 'fire' down to Texas."

As Macon and Hunter appeared in front of the restaurant, she didn't have time to look at the scenery of desert and sand and - Scorpion!
Quickly half jumping onto Macon, Hunter frowned painfully.
"God, is it warm here...", she mumbled, a soft ice layer appearing on her skin. "How did Jim survive living here? And coming back?"
She glanced down, searching for the scorpion, but it had disappeared.
"And with all those things here?"

"Do you also sell meat?", Cole asked, making big eyes.
As Bailey just got up the horse without sadle or anything, he gulped nervously.
"How am I supposed to get up there?", he asked, feeling quite helpless right now.

Rachel smiled thankfully, glad that she wouldn't have to deal with Jim's zig-zagging now, and fired down to Texas, together with ash and Emily.
"Ahh what a nice weather!", she said with a wide smile, and giggled upon seeing Mac and Hunter who looked like they were about to melt.

Mac smirked slightly, wiping a few beads of sweat off his forehead.
"Right? ", he chuckled. "I wonder how no-demons-Paul-Mac survived his childhood here, jeez!"

"Nope. But cheese."
Bailey chuckled softly, jumped off Balou's back again and just hauled Cole up there as if he wasn't weighing more than a child.
She jumped up again and smirked at her new friend. "Living and working on a farm is the best training you can get", she chuckled, took Cole's hands and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hold on, Okay? Yip Balou!" And the horse gallopped off.

Jim laughed upon seeing his brother and his sister-in-law.
"Oh please, this is chill compared to what it's usually like.", he explained, winking as he saw Hunter's eyes widening.
"Let's go inside, I'm absolutely starving."
He walked up to the door and held it open for everyone.

Hunter didn't waste a second and immediately ran inside.
"It's cool here... oh god gracious thank you..." She smiled exhaustedly as her ice layers disappeared from her body.

Cole just didn't let out a scream as he held onto Bailey tighter.
"I'm gonna fall off!", he called, nervously looking down at the floor.
Yes, they were moving quickly, really quick...
"I'M GONNA FALL!"

"What a gentleman", Rachel chuckled with a soft smile as she walked past Jim and gave him a kiss on his cheek on her way. "Still looks like a year ago. Let's hope I won't have to punch another server today. "

Mac smirked slightly as he watched Hunter. She was even more incompatible to the heat than he was, apparently. "I'm thankful for the cooler weather in Montana. Otherwise my beautiful I've queen would probably already be a beautiful water puddle", he chuckled.

"Slow Balou", Bailey said to the horse and it immediately slowed down into a leisurely trot.
"Better?", she asked, looking at Cole over her shoulder and lastly just turning around on Balou's back, so she was riding backwards. What she hadn't considered was that Cole's arms were still wrapped around her waist and...he... was just... damn close right now. "Look you don't have to fight against the horse's movements. Go with them, then it's far easier to sit safely."

As everyone was inside, Jim closed the door and walked in himself as well.
On only a matter of seconds the Italian man (http://media.hollywood.com/images/750x1000/7447280.jpg in case you forgot what he looked like xD) came walking up to him.
He waved at the other people, but frowned upon seeing Jim.
"I know, I know, I crashed your Lambo but I got ya a new one."
"You bought me a new Lamborghini?"
"Yikes no. I built you one. It's even better than a Lambo."
Aldo crossed his arms.
"It'd better be."
Jim smirked, took out his phone and showed Aldo a picture of his new car, that is, if he wanted it. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bd/ff/fc/bdfffca63c7a09cff4f6bac455a342be.jpg)
"It's...beautiful..."
"12 V turbo engine, racing knobs, 450 horsepower - in racing mode 674 - goes up to a speed-"
"Don't tell me, I want to find out myself... how much?"
"What how much?"
"How much do you want for it?"
"I don't want anything for it. It's free. Take it as an apology gift."
"THANK YOU!" Aldo wrapped his arms around Jim's neck, and just as he wanted to kiss his cheek - Jim held him up by his collar.
"No. Just no."

Hunter giggled at Macon's comment.
"Yeah, and I wouldn't like to be a puddle.", she winked, tilting her head at the man and Jim's conversation.
"What was that about?"

Cole looked at Bailey with big eyes, gulping.
"Yeah but- but what if I fall down and-", he grabbed her arms, still slightly shaking.
"How can you just ride backwards?"

Rachel giggled as she wrapped her arm around Jim's waist and kissed his cheek. "Jealous, Aldo?", she said with a wink, giving the man a part in his back. "Nice to see you again."
For some reason, and Rachel just couldn't figure out why, Aldo kept reminding her paid one of those mid-aged salsa dancers with their strikingly red blouses with puffy sleeves and right black trousers. Just the thought made her cringe internally. "Do you have a table for six?"

Mac smiled awkwardly at Hunter, scratching the back of his head.
"We eh... we might have taken and crashed his Lamborghini to find a criminal and -in my case- get him behinds prison bars, in Jim's case- beat the shit out of him."

"Cause I've been riding for over thirteen years already", Bailey chuckled and then smiled warmly at him. "I'm glad we've met today. Aaand we're there."
She helped Cole get off the horse and sat down in that ocean of flowers, smiling up art him. "Amazing, isn't it? My dad is from Austria, and we go there every autumn, and stay till spring. Guess that's why I love the mountains so much..." She looked at the mountains in the distance for a while, clearly thinking about something, before she ran her hand through her hair and smiled at Cole again. "Sooo...where do you live? In the city?"

Aldo laughed. "Of course I am, Miss Rachel. I'm a man, he's a man.", he wiggled his eyebrows, hitting Jim's waist - as Aldo couldn't reach his shoulder.
"Rawr."
Jim just pulled his head as far away from Aldo as possible.
"So that's why you always gave me free drinks! And why you always stared at me as if you wanted to eat me..."
"Always in for a bite from you, big guy.", Aldo winked.
"I am thinking about literally biting you right now, so - don't say that again."
While Jim was clearly freaked out by Aldo, the Italian turned to Rachel, smiling.
"Table for six, follow me!"

Hunter giggled. "And what happened? Did it go your way or your brother's way?", she asked, grabbing Macon's hand and following Aldo to their table.
"I love you.", she whispered, letting out a happy sigh.

Cole sat down as well, raising an eyebrow.
"So you're leaving for Austria again this year too?", he asked, looking at the beautiful flowers around them for a while.
"Yeah, I live in the city with my mom, her- my dad, my brother Dylan and hopefully after today my eldest brother as well." He grinned for a moment. "My 15-year-old sister lives with her boyfriend in LA."

While Rachel followed Aldo, she gave everything to suppress her laughter, but Jim's face was just unpayable. The shock and freaked out expression was perfect comedy.
"See? I told you you're hot", she giggled to Jim. "Every girl wants to be with you, and every guy wants to be like you. And a few guys also want to be with you, you magnet!"

"Neither, we were interrupted", Mac explained. "You beat the shit out of him Remember? The guy who kidnapped you was the same guy who...well, Lilly's biological father. And then the pack took care of him."

Bailey nodded silently. "Yeah, probably. Maybe. I don't know. Till now it was easy because I was homeschool and mom just continued lessons in Austria then, but now that I'm visiting a regular school- no idea." She lifted one shoulder. "Maybe I'm going to stay with Adam during that time, he lives in the city as well and keeps complaining he wabts to see me more often anyway."
She looked at Cole from the corner of her eye, smiling softly. "Wanna tell me about them?"

Last edited:
Jim laughed, rolling his eyes.
"That's just because he thinks I'm Italian.", he explained, chuckling. "And excepting you there's not another woman wanting to be with me.", he winked, pulling Rachel closer and kissing her cheek. "I love you."
Once they arrived at the table, Aldo handed them some menus, asking them what he could offer them to drink.
"A 'Kofï' for me.", Jim said to him, and Aldo immediately grinned.
"Because mine are the best."
"You're the only one who really knows how to make 'em."
"That's not the only thing I can."
Jim facepalmed. "Please - I was serious when I said I was thinking about biting you. I will."
"Alright alright, no need to hang out the big bad wolf now."
"That pun."
"What?"
"Nothing you'll understand."

Hunter gulped nervously.
"Yeah, now I remember.", she replied, clinging onto Macon's arm. She hated thinking back to that monster...
"I'm just glad he's gone."

Cole somehow felt a slight anger rise.
She had a boyfriend.
Of course she did.
"Not that much to tell.", he replied, crossing his arms and looking up at the sky.
"What do you wanna know?"

"I thought you're Spanish when I first saw you", Rachel chuckled, gently hitting his shoulder and then kissing his cheek.
"Of course; at least there was one other, what was her name again..."
She pouted slightly while her eyes lit up like sparks for a second and a small cloud of smoke emerged from her nose.
"Lexi", she grunted, before smiling at Aldo. "I'll order the same, sounds delicious. And just...a bottle of water please."

Mac nodded silently. There were quite a few people he was glad to never see again. Marcus, that other asshole, those other assholes...
"I'll join the kofï-squad."

Bailey furrowed her eyebrows, looking up at Cole with her head tilted to the side.
He seemed to be angry, all of a sudden, for whatever reason.
"Cole, is everything okay?", she asked worriedly, gently resting her fingertips on his shoulder. "You suddenly seem angry..."

"Well yeah, señorita.", Jim winked, rolling his eyes as Rachel mentioned Lexi. How he hated that woman.
"Damn that woman was annoying, urgh. Glad that bitch's gone."
As Rachel ordered the same drink, Jim immediately shook his head.
"No alcohol for pregnant women.", he softly kissed her cheek, smirking softly. "That's literally a drink consisting of 80% Vodka, 12% beer and 8% Coke."
"Cola!", Aldo replied, crossing his arms.
"Americans say 'Coke' instead of 'Cola'. I thought you knew that, living here for over 30 years already."
"Too distracted."
"Yeah right."

Hunter cuddled against Macon, smiling happily.
"For me a Diet Coke."
"For me as well!", Emily called, sitting down. She turned to her boyfriend, her eyes sparkling. It was still quite difficult to believe that she and Ash had...
"I love you.", she whispered to him, grinning.

Cole frowned, shaking his head.
"No no. All is fine.", he replied, looking at her with a soft, faked smile.
"So why don't you tell me about your boyfriend, Adam?"

"whoops, Sounds like food", Rachel chuckled, blushing slightly. "I'm starving... okay okay If that was about drinks, I'll just have a coke as well. No diet. Real coke. Anyone else feeling warm? Pffuuh it's warm in here..."
She smiled awkwardly. "Pregnancy. Isn't it wonderful?"
Chuckling, she stroked over Jim's cheek for a moment and then smiled at ash and Emily.
"It's nice to see you two so happy", she said with a soft smile.

"For me a chateaux mejean", Mac said with a smile. "Preferably from 2008 or 09."
He smiled at Hunter happily. "Did I mention you look beautiful tonight, honey?"

Ash swallowed up on nothing. He knew that gaze his mother was giving him there.
"I love you too", he said with a smile, before whispering to her ear "don't ask me how, but mom definitely knows it."

Bailey raised one eyebrow in confusion and lastly raised her hand to point at herself with her index finger.
"Boyfriend? Adam? Huh?"
She looked at Cole like Jack sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and lastly giggled softly as she got what had gone wrong here. But hey, why not tease him a bit?
"Oh Adam is a great guy. I can talk to him about literally everything, he's always there. He even watched cheesy movies with me voluntarily. We know eachother since we're four years old or so. Oh and he's good-looking. A really good taste in clothes and everything, and a sweet sense of humor..."
She giggled silently, gently swatting Cole's shoulder. "Oh and he's gay. He's my best friend, not my Boyfriend, dummy." Blushing slightly, she looked away and played around with the edge of her plaid blouse. "I eh... actually never had a boyfriend."

Jim smirked softly. "Well it's hot here because you're here.", he winked, running his hand through her hair.
"Alright. And for the young man?", Aldo asked, turning to Ash - frowning. "Jim, you never told me you had another brother."
"Eh, that's my son."
"Your- how old are you again?"
"25."
"But that kid looks about-"
"16. It's hard to explain."
"...Alright...?"

Hunter blushed, smiling softly. "All for you.", she giggled, poking his nosetip with hers. She looked into his eyes, sighing happily. "My perfect husband..."

Emily's eyes suddenly widened.
"What? How?", she asked, whispering to his ear, gulping nervously.
It was suddenly getting really warm here.
"And now?"

Cole bit his lip and looked away.
>>I'm so stupid.<<
"Oh eh...yeah eh...I thought you had a boyfriend because you know...you're really nice and pretty and-" He ran his hand through his hair, swallowing up on nothing.
"I actually feel kinda stupid right now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back