• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

"Charmer you!", Rachel chuckled, before watching the others for a moment. They seemingly were all still busy with their own conversations. "Ash was caught up in a time lapse and aged to sixteen years in a few minutes", she explained to Aldo, smiling softly. "Same happened to Emily, his girlfriend."

Mac smirked as he looked into hunters eyes, gently holding her hand. "I love it when you blush, after more than two years of marriage." A proud smile appeared on his face. "You know why I know that I have found the one? You still give me butterflies, every time I look at you, my princess."

Ash lifted one shoulder, smiling awkwardly. "I said don't ask me how, I have no idea. Call it motherly instinct or so." He planted a kiss on her cheek and shrugged. "Hey, why are we here? Because they did exactly the same. So nothing to worry or feel awkward about."

Bailey chuckled softly as she looked up from the flower crown she had been making while she had told Cole about Adam.
With a cheeky grin, she put it on his head and giggled, quickly taking a photo with her phone.
"No need to feel stupid", she said smiling. "Look, there, the sunset."
She sighed calmly when the sinking sun was dipping everything in warm, golden light. When she rearranged her position to sit opposite of Cole, the sun was right behind her head, making a halo in her hair.
Her soft brown eyes almost seemed golden in this light. "C'mon, I've told you so much already, now it's your turn. And don't say there's not much to tell. Everyone has a story to tell, and I'd like to hear yours, no matter how uninteresting you think it is."
She picked another flower, closed her eyes and smelled it for a moment, before putting it in her hair and smiling at Cole again, a playful smile forming on her lips. "Hey Cole, I just had an idea. You know about the summer prom West high is hosting on Friday? I thought, because you said you don't have many friends at school, and I don't know anyone yet, we could maybe go there together, as friends. Only if you want of course."

Last edited:
"Just the truth, honey.", Jim replied to Rachel, watching her with big, sparkling puppy eyes. She was so beautiful. He could stare at her forever. Even when she cried or was angry at him she was beautiful too.
"But how did both age then?", Aldo asked, slightly confused. He just gave the order to another server so he could stay and talk.

Hunter smiled happily, her eyes starting to sparkle even more as she blushed to a deeper red.
"Same applies to me.", she replied. "My cute fluffy evil ice bear-inventor."

Emily gulped. "But that's something different!", she frowned. "They're adults and- but what about- what if she looks at me differently now because I-", she whispered. "Because I slept with her son?"

Cole smiled softly. "Eh...yeah I'd love to.", he said to her, running his hand through his hair.
"So... about my family. Ehm... well I don't know if you want to hear it because eh...", he frowned sadly. "Maybe you don't want to hear it?"

Rachel gently stroked over Jim's cheek for a while and smiled softly. Then she just took his hand, intertwined her fingers with his and kissed his forehead, before turning to Aldo. "Try to imagine time like a calm river", she explained. "Sometimes it can happen that rapids come up in some places, and times goes faster there for a moment."

Mac smirked softly as he looked into her eyes and sighed happily. "You have no idea how perfect you are to me", he mumbled silently. "Hey, you know what? We really have to go to our place again sometime."

Ash bit his lip as his mother looked at them with a knowing smile. She silently excused herself, kissing his father's cheek and walked around the table towards them. Ash was really happy to his parents so happy and in love together, and the way Rachel was smiling asy the moment, she didn't come over to shout at them or so. "Hey Emily, did you already see the amazing aquarium over there?" She was clearly along her to come with her as she went to that Aquarium as if she wanted to look at the fishes.

Bailey looked at him with big, soft eyes and took his hand.
"Something bad happened, didn't it? And you have quite a lot bottled up about it because you never talked about what it did to you to anyone. Just guessing."
She smiled gently, scanning his face. "You didn't go out much lately, and you had a lack of sleep. Nightmares, maybe? Or you played computer games all night long. Tried to distract yourself, hm? Then your father looks nothing like you. He's blonde, you're dark brown, he has golden eyes, You have brown, he has the build of a professional boxer, You are rather lithe. Facial treats are completely different as well. May i?" She gently pulled up his sleeves, nodding at the cuts and scars. "I'll guess into the blue; ", she gently stroked some hair out of his face and locked her eyes to his for a moment. "Your biological father died Or left, and you hid in your room, playing games all the time, but things got worse and you completely lost control. Your friend's suicide maybe? Sam is your mother's new boyfriend and he pulled you out of your hole." She smiled sadly, carefully stroking stroking over his arm. "I don't mind."

As Rachel quickly left to talk to their son and his girlfriend, Jim looked back at Aldo.
"There are things that happen which are even more crazy."
"I really doubt that.", the Italian replied, raising an eyebrow.
"Trust me."
"By the way, I need to show you something!"
"If it's got something to do with showing me what you 'can do' - no thanks."
Aldo lauged. "No it's something entirely different."
"Can we do that after dinner?"
"Sure. Maybe your brother, his wife, your wife and son and his girlfriend want to see it too."

Hunter's eyes lit up. "The beautiful cage with the diamonds...", she whispered, sighing happily. "Hehe, if Noah only knew where he came from.", she winked at her perfect husband, giggling.

Emily gulped nervously, nodding. She kissed Ash's cheek and got up, following her boyfriend's mother to the aquarium.
"Mrs. Davis... I..."

Cole stared at Bailey with big eyes, feeling how he started to shake a bit.
"How... how did you...?", he looked down, sighing. "You're about right."
Running his hand through his hair with another empty sigh, he looked up at Bailey again with a sad smile.
"My biological dad died because of me. I almost lost my brother in that car crash as well... my eldest brother, Mike... he started doing some illegal stuff to get us money. My mom was a wreck after his death, but mostly because of my brother, I believe. Well... Mike got arrested. After that, we all hit rock bottom. We moved here, hoping it'd all turn better, somehow. For Dylan it did, for my mom as well, and my sister too - Dylan got healed and he's at college now, my mom found a man she truly loves and who supports her in everything, she finally found a job she loves and my sister found a boyfriend and moved to LA with him. Just for me all turned out even worse... school's a nightmare, I can't get over the thought of me being the one why that asshole of a father is dead and my brother almost died too... then Liam with his problems. I tried to help him, but it wasn't enough. Of course the Wolves who threatened my family..."
Cole closed his eyes for a moment, sighing. "The only reason why I'm still alive is because those Wolves kept threatening to hurt my family if I did..."

Ash had listened to the conversation between his father and Aldo and now raised one eyebrow in curiosity.
"Can't wait to see what you wanna show us. Nice to finally get to know you, by the way. Mom told me about her favorite restaurant quite a few times."

Mac grinned slightly, and smiled softly when he gently held the heart necklace in his fingers. "Unbelievable that it's already been three years. I'm actually kinda glad hack attacked us that one day. I don't know if I'd ever had the courage to tell you that i love you if I hadn't understood how much the thought to live without you has scared me."

Rachel chuckled softly as she looked at Emily with a warm smile. "Mrs.Davis is my mother-in-law, I'm just Rachel. Emmy, you're my son's girlfriend. To me, that makes you a part of our family." She gently wrapped one arm around her shoulders and grinned softly. "Don't worry about things getting awkward between us because I know it. And to answer to your question: I know it because I know those sparkling eyes and that dreamy grin from myself." She winked, and chuckled silently. "Sooo- nothing to worry or feel awkward about, alright?" Smirking, she pointed at a really ugly fish, sticking to the front wall of the aquarium. "Whoa, that's...oh my god it looks like someone pooped in the aquarium."

Bailey smiled sadly as she kept stroking over Cole's scarred arms. With every touch, the scars and cuts faded a bit more, until they were entirely gone.
"You are pale and have dark rings under your eyes. Clear signs for lack of sleep and sunlight." She sighed silently, looked away for a moment and then smiled at him again with a warm sparkling in her eyes. "School will get better. You got me now, we will survive school together. Just...don't give up. I'd miss you like hell."
She pushed his mouth into a smile, smirking softly herself. "You know, even though Sam isn't your bio father, he loves you like you're his son. I could see it in his eyes. C'mon, try to smile, Hot Stuff, Team Cole and Bailey is gonna rock this city."

Last edited:
Aldo smiled softly at the young boy.
"You look a lot like your father.", he mumbled, wiggling his eyebrows - while Jim just facepalmed.
"It's okay, Aldo. We don't want that kid to become traumatized by Italians."
"Like you?"
"Yeah, right.", Jim chuckled, softly ruffling his son's hair. "Aldo, why don't you go check up on when our drinks will finally arrive? I need my kofï."
"Alright alright 'Mr.-I-want-Alc', be right back.", the Italian chuckled, winked and then left to the kitchen.
Jim turned to Ash, smirking softly. "He once fell onto his head a bit too hard.", he explained, winking. "So how's it going in LA? How's Emily doing?"

Hunter squeeled excitedly for a second, immediately giggling afterwards.
"Sorry. I just always get so excited when I think back of us two in that dark corridor. Both trying to flirt...", she kissed Macon's cheek, smiling. "Both failing miserably."
She ran her hands through his hair, her eyes sparkling like diamonds.
"I love you so much."

Emily bit her lip, looking at the fish Ash's mother called poop.
"Yeah but... it's just kinda weird that you know and...", she gulped, sighing. "I'm actually more scared that I'll be the one making things akward."
She played around with a streak of hair, looking up at Rachel with big eyes.
"And you're... eh... you're not angry at us?"
She quickly turned around and looked at Ash for a moment, who was talking to his father right now, before she turned back to Rachel.
"...you won't tell his father, will you?", she asked, swallowing up on nothing. She kind of knew Ash's dad, and no matter how often Ash told her how great he was - she couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated.

Cole chuckled, a soft sparkling in his eyes. He hit Bailey's shoulder, winking.
"Yeah, Team Cole and Bailey - aka Coley. or Baile.", he grinned akwardly.
"Thanks."
Looking down at his arms, he frowned sadly. It was weird seeing his arms without scars and cuts. He had been used to it by now.
"Can I... can I tell you something else? I mean, you already quite figured me out so...?"

Ash looked after Aldo with a slightly weirded out expression, shook his head and focused on his father instead.
"Oh it's going great! I mean, you've been to most of my games so you know how those went, and we found a beautiful little house right at the beach. We're taking surfing lessons together. I swear, the sun is shining like, every freakin' day. I really start looking like an Italian. My teammates are awesome, we meet every Thursday evening for a b-... coke, after training and did i mention it's warm?! Like, the only occasions when I want a jacket is when I come down here to visit you guys. Emily is studying art and dance, and I'm pretty sure our surf teacher had a crush on her." He lifted one shoulder, giggling mischievously. "We cook together- I finally get the chance to use what you taught me. I mean, I accidentally sticked a pancake to the ceiling, but that was only one time."

"I love you more", Mac sighed happily, smiling as he listened to Ash's story. "I would melt down there", he chuckled. "Though surfing sounds like a fun thing to do. Hun... what do you think of going on holiday? You, me, the kids, and a beach... Hawaii? Rio de Janeiro? Italy?"

"Why should I be angry?", Rachel chuckled, smiling at Emily. "I would have been your age, if my ex wouldn't have lost his nerves. You two are old and mature enough to decide on your own of you're ready or not."
She raised one eyebrow, looking at Jim and ash, and back at Emily. "Don't worry, Jim and I have other topics to talk about that our son's love life. You're quite intimidated by Jim, hm? Why so?"

"I swear, I officially will add Coley to my vocabulary", Bailey laughed, holding his hand as she locked her eyes to his.
"Isn't that what friends are there for? You can tell me everything; I'll gladly help you out, or just listen. Whatever it is."
She changed her position, now laying in the grass and looking up at Cole like a crocodile in a sea of grass and flowers. "I'm all ears."

Jim let Ash finish his story - but then he immediately crossed his arms, and raised an eyebrow at his son.
"What did I hear there?", he asked, his tone now deepening, sounding far more serious than he usually did.
"Is my son drinking alcohol without having the legal age to do so?" He lifted his head, now frowning slightly.
"There's not a law so you can just ignore that, Ash and break the rules. I know I didn't set the best example but that's exactly why I don't want you to start until you're full age."
He ran his hand over his face once, his frown fading as he let out a sigh.
"We'll talk about this at home, 'kay?"

Hunter grinned happily, nodding. "Hell yes! I haven't been to a beach anymore in AGES! Ages I tell you!" She squeeled excitedly. "Surfing is so much fun! And jet-skis! Oh and a small cruise on a boat is also great! And going for a swim- Let's go to Hawaii. There's that amazing barrier reef there and- there's so much to dooooo!"

Emily smiled akwardly. "Well he... he kind of reminds me of my dad. Well, I am actually not that sure if he's actually my dad, but eh... you know, that guy my mom was together with when he died and we all went... rock bottom?" She ran her hand through her hair, sighing. "My dad was tall too, and he had tattoos as well... he also wore leather jackets and..." She gulped. "He used to beat my brother, Cole. I'm just... your husband slightly looks like him, looks as if he could easily kill me and his deep voice doesn't help much either. I'm just kinda scared because he... my dad hit his kids and I... I don't know."

Cole smiled softly at Bailey, looking down at her pretty smile. No, he didn't want to talk about what was on his mind at first. He now had other things in mind.
"I may have said that the wrong way but eh- it's actually not about me but about you.", he smirked akwardly. "So tell me - first: what does it feel like having your arm stuffed up in a cow? and second: how come a girl like you hasn't had a boyfriend yet?"

"Well in Germany, it's legal as soon as you're sixteen, and I am half German, sooo..."
Ash pursed his lips, then frowned and glanced right into his father's eyes, his voice deepening as well. "Apart from that, dad, I'd maybe take that speech more serious if you wouldn't still do illegal stuff. C'mon, seriously. You have no problem with breaking and entering, You do illegal street races, and you wanted to buy an engine from the black market. Tell me, what's worse, eh? A beer with my team that hurt nobody, or what you are still doing? Hm?"
Frowning angrily, he crossed his arms and stared ahead, at the entrance of the kitchen. He didn't like arguing with his father, at all, but right now he just felt mucked. "There's not a law so you can just ignore that; my ass."

Mac was just about to let out his own excitement, when the growling of ash and Jim silenced him. "Things are getting bad there...", he mumbled sorrowfully. "And I got the feeling that either me or Rey will end up fixing that..."

Rachel smiled softly, giving Emily a pat on her back. "Yeah, Jim can be pretty scary sometimes, but he's a good guy. Trust me, when it comes down to being dangerous, Jim and me are absolutely equal. I once blew up his father."
Noticing how strange that sounded, she smirked awkwardly. "He eh... tried to kill us. Whatever! Once you get to know him a bit better, you'll notice he's as sweet as honey."
>>honey with razor blades.<<

Bailey laughed, warm and heartily.
"See? That's why I like you so much", she chuckled. "You're really sweet. To answer your question, hmm..."
A wide grin spread on her face as she had found a good comparison.
"Imagine you bake a huge pie, in...in a rain barrel. Then you let it cool till it's about your body heat, and stick both arms in. It's warm and kinda slimy and...let's say there are nicer things for sure."
Rolling on her back, she crossed her arms behind her head and looked up into the pink and orange sky with a slight smile.
"I don't know, I've had a few guys asking me out, but I just wasn't interested in them. Everyone wants those super athletic, sport-acing, steroid-pumped accessories, too dumb to to divide 3 from 9 and with the emotional capacity of a teaspoon, while I'm walking these streets and wondering where all the sweet chess-playing, nonsense-discussing, on-the-couch-cuddling boys with hopefully brown eyes went, or if I'm just delusional, thinking they actually might exist. The only date i ever went on ended with me calling him a complete asshole because he totally freaked out when I was better than him in assassins creed. Yaaayyy...!"
Chuckling, she shrugged slightly and smiled up at Cole. "And what about You? Girlfriend? Crush? Unluckily friendzoned? Or not met someone interesting yet?"

Last edited:
Jim was now frowning even deeper, and strangely enough fighting against his demon.
"Listen, kid - I'm still your father and you should show some respect. You don't talk to me like that.", he was surprisingly calm when he talked.
Perhaps a little too surprisingly.
"What I do is different than what you do, got that? And yeah so, you're half German? In Germany you're allowed to drink when you're 16 - and allowed to drive when you're 18. So you should actually not be driving."
Jim crossed his arms, slightly lifting his head.
"You might not live in our house anymore, but that doesn't mean you can just do what you want. You're not full age yet, so I still decide over what you do and what you don't. And I do not want you to drink until you're 21."

Hunter bit her lip, nodding.
"I think so too.", she mumbled, slightly cuddling against Macon. "I just hope they won't start shouting now."

Emily smiled softly. "Noticing how your eyes start sparkling when you talk about him, you're probably right." She quickly turned around for a moment, raising an eyebrow as she saw both Ash and his father sitting there with their arms crossed.
"So either they're holding a staring contest... or they're arguing."

Cole smiled softly as Bailey started explaining why she had never had a boyfriend before.
"Maybe those brown-eyed chess-playing, nonsense-talking, couch-cuddling boys do exist - maybe they're just afraid to show themselves because every girl wants those sport-aces." He lifted his shoulders, smirking.
"Nah, never had a girlfriend before. Nor a crush. So having been friendzoned wasn't possible. Never really been interested. I've practically only known bitches excepting my sister and you."

"You're such a shammer", Ash growled deeply, his eyes darkening. "But You're right, what you do is different: what you do endangers others, while what I do hurts no one. Have you ever used your head to think about how many car accidents you have caused with your racing? How much illegal work you have supported by buying things from the black market? How many families have lost their loved ones when you killed someone again just because he pissed you off? Want a little example? Sammy. You didn't just break her nose. Her nasal bone was squished up till it stung her brain, she's left with mayor mental disabilities now. She doesn't recognize her own child and boyfriend. She can't walk or talk anymore. But oh yes, you were so right to break her nose because she pissed you off. What the hell is wrong with you that you value beer the bigger crime than something like that?" While his eyes turned even darker, he took a deep breath and stood up. "I need some fresh air."

Mac bit his lip, looking from ash to Jim and back. "Ouch, that boy definitely knows how to argue. Won't be easy for Jim to argue against that; he's about right..."

"Oh no", Rachel sighed annoyedly. "If you put two pigheads in one room..." when ash rushed outside, she facepalmed. "Catfight activated", she grunted, smiling awkwardly at Emily. "I guess sometimes they're just too similar for their own good."

"I'll just tattoo 'searching sweet boy, no football-blockhead' right on my forehead", Bailey chuckled, motioning towards her forehead. She smiled softly, her eyes locked to his for a moment, and starting to sparkle a bit more. "You got really pretty eyes... and I'm glad I'm not a bitch to you." Giggling, she scrambled to her hands and knees and more or less jumped on Cole, laying half on top of him as she threw him over. " claiming you as my new pillow! So tell me, what is your dream girl like?"

Jim was just staring at the table for a moment, his eyes wide, his breaths slow - his eyes dark and his body shaking.
Ash knew about Jim's feelings of guilt about all he had done.
That boy was too naive to think about all for a moment - maybe Jim just wanted to protect his son from making the same mistakes?
Jim just stood up, his hands balled into fists.
"I'm out of here. Tell that kid when he comes back that he can come talk to me again when he knows how to talk respectfully. I'll be back in a while."
And with that, Jim used his shadows to disappear.

As both Ash and Jim were gone, Hunter sighed. "And now?", she asked, shaking her head. "Weren't we supposed to have a great time right now?"

Emily growled silently. "And what are we going to do now? They both looked as if they could kill each other right now." She sighed sadly. "I was actually looking forward to tonight."

Cole giggled as Bailey threw him over and was now lying on top of him.
"Well that tattoo would surely help you.", he winked, crossing his arms behind his head to make it himself more comfortable. "My dream girl...? Well... I'm not that picky, heh. But if I could really pick one... she'd be funny, she should play videogames with me voluntarily... she should be able to talk to me about everything and maybe even the most stupidest things ever...", he smirked softly. "She should love animals and not judge people. She should stand by me when I need her and she shouldn't mind too much when I once get depressed and wouldn't want to go out or so..."

Mac lifted one shoulder. "They're old enough to solve their argument on their own. Weee...will still have a nice evening."
Smirking, he bent forwards, kissed her nosetip nostrils and then made a bunny made of water hop through the air.

Rachel facepalmed when Jim stormed off as well and slightly shook her head, arms crossed.
After a moment of being annoyed of her two boys, she sighed and smiled at Emily.
"We can still have a nice evening! Hah, we won't let those two squabblers ruin our dinner!"
Smirking softly, she motioned towards the table. "I bet Aldo will be there with the drinks in a minute. They'll eventually calm down, and till then, we'll just have a nice evening for four. My brother-in-law starts playing around with water again.", she giggled, pointing at the bunny.

Bailey smirked softly, looking down at Cole with a wide smile. "Sounds like you have a good taste, Mister... I don't even know your surname." The mention of video games lingered in her head and caused her to grin mischievously.
"My older brothers Zack and Tony and me often play video games. Heh, just yesterday like 'Bells, there's a sniper up there! Since when does the game generate bots in versus mode?!' And I just 'I am the sniper, losers!' Best game ever." Chuckling, she rolled off him till she lay head to head (kinda like https://cdn.shutterstock.com/shutterstock/videos/5615969/thumb/1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160))
"Hey Cole?", she said with a soft smirk. "I'm really glad your dad bombarded me with his donut. Dunno how you pulled that off, but your like, my best friend..."

Jim had used his shadows to get into the boxing hall in Round Top. It was closed, and he wouldn't do anything there excepting punching bags so... they were used to it by now.
His eyes were pitch black.
His body still slightly shaking.
He grabbed a punching back, fastened it up at the ceiling and started punching it as hard as possible.
"Is this what you wanted, hm?!", he yelled at himself, throwing in a hard punch. "Your son not respecting you because of what you did? Of all those things which keep hunting you?!"
After while of yelling at himself and punching the bag to bits, he stopped, just leaning his forehead against it.
He wasn't even sweating.
"I try... I just want the best for them..."
>>Maybe that's leaving.<<
"I can't leave. I wouldn't survive it, neither would Rey. I can't break her heart again."
>>You only hurt people...<<
Jim sighed frustratedly, letting himself drop down to his knees.
His thoughts were racing. Screams. Tears. Their faces. Their words.
Guilt.
"I was a different person back then... I didn't know anything else than violence..."
>>Are you sure you're different from how you were?<<
"...I try..."
>>Well look what trying gave you. Innocent, dead people. Your son not respecting you. Everyone being afraid of you. Try it. Show them a side of your demon and they'll run away screaming.<<
"That's not true."
>>You really believe that?<<
"..."

Hunter watched the water bunny with big eyes, until she thought of her daughter.
"By the way, did you see Heather today? She shifted!", she grinned proudly. "Mermaid - Water Horse... there's hardly any doubt her abilities won't be linked to water."

Emily smiled softly, nodding. "Yeah, until they're calmed down and decide to return to us, we can still have a great time." Her eyes widened as she saw Rachel's brother-in-law play with water.
"I wish I had an ability like his. Just something different than my boring teleportation which you are all able of doing..."

"Anderson. Cole Anderson.", Cole replied, smirking. "That's my mother's name. With my biological dad's it'd be Cole Malik." He lifted his shoulders, chuckling as Bailey told him about videogames. "We should totally play once together. Entire evening. Why not make it a 'nuit blanche' aka no sleeping at all and just playing?", he winked, turning his head towards her as she said he was her best friend. A soft smile appeared on his face, his eyes sparkling. "You're mine too."

Something moved in the shadows, staring around with eyes that looked like portals into the deepest abysses of hell.
It slowly came closer, crawling on all fours, black saliva dripping from long fangs of a mouth in its side, while something that sizzled like acid dripped out of its main mouth. It's tail was dragging over the floor, leaving a trace of darkness that oozed from the creature. Massive claws were glinting in the dim light as it lifted one of its paws right behind jim...and carefully placed it on its shoulder. "I guess we're just too similar...", it mumbled with Ash's voice, even if it had the creepy double sound of a demon. "Dad...please don t think I don't respect you...of course i do. You're...you're my hero, I just..." He sighed silently, dropping to his furry butt beside his father. "It's just kinda hard to accept you getting angry like that when you're nothing better, you know? You regularly break the law too, and it just feels canting to hear you talk like that when you're doing just the same." He gently cuddled his head against his father's shoulder and sighed. "How do I get out of this ugly demon shift?"

Mac grinned proudly as Hunter mentioned their daughter.
"She's perfect, isn't she?", he said with a soft smile. "Just as Noah and Misha. I'm so proud of them all. Oh they will love Hawaii!"

Rachel smiled softly as she gently lifted Emily's chin up so she would look into her proud eyes. "Shall i tell you your special ability, emily? You are a beautiful, brave, strong girl, who never gave up, despite everything your family went through. An ability like that, a heart like yours, counts more than every summoned shadow and every fancy manipulation together."

"And for me it's Grigio. Bailey Grigio. Grandpa's half Spanish."
Bailey grinned widely at Cole's suggestion of what she just would have called a videogame-marathon. "Totally! Hehe, you know what's my darkest videogame-secret?" She leaned a bit closer to his ear, grinning sinisterly. "I love Minecraft", she whispered, then planted a small kiss on his cheek. "All hail team Coley!"

Surprisingly, Jim wasn't even that shocked by his son being a demon.
"I get that.", he mumbled, sighing. "It's just... I don't really know better, y'know? It's what I've been doing all my life. I can't stop street racing. I would if there'd be races I could join after Nascar threw me out because 'what is a country kid doing there without a sponsor?'." He ran his hand through his hair, looking down at his fists. One was slightly bleeding by all the hard punching.
"And I... don't yoi think I don't regret what I did. Those memories will stay... forever. They'll haunt me till death. I only knew violence, kid. I grew up in an abusive home, and when I wasn't there, I was out on the streets. And they ain't what you think they are."
Jim turned to his son, a sad expression on his face. "I just don't want you to make the same mistakes I did. I don't want you to drink too much so you'll fall into a coma, or so you'll damage your brain cells..."
His eyes were still dark, but his body had finally stopped shaking.
"It's just like shifting. Just think of your human form, and voilà."

Hunter cuddled against Macon tightly, grinning. "How could they be anything less than perfect with you as their father?", she asked, winking as she kissed his nosetip.
She inhaled his sweet scent, until she sighed happily.
"Ah honey... life is so perfect."

Emily's eyes sparkled softly as Rachel complimented her like that. Smiling shyly, she let out a soft giggle.
"Eh... thank you...", she looked up at Rachel with big eyes. "Though I wish I were as pretty as you are, Rachel."

Cole blushed to a deep red when Bailey kissed his cheek. He gulped nervously, smirking akwardly.
"I don't blame you, Minecraft is amazing! I'm super addicted to that.", he winked, chuckling. "But I love Assassin's Creed. Oh and Call of Duty. And Fallout. And Fifa... there's just so much."

Ash focused on shifting back, and though it worked after a few attempts, it somehow was much harder to shift back from that form.
When he had finally done it, he wrapped his arm around his father's shoulders and smiled sadly. "Dad, but...i don't understand your way of thinking in one point then- you say you're streetracing because NASCAR didn't let you participate. But at the same time you're telling me to follow the law. You don't have to streetrace, you do it because you enjoy it. Aren't you valuing your entertainment above the law then?"
He didn't sound accusing at All, actually more like a student asking a teacher to explain a complicated thing once more.
"And dad...it always was just one glass of beer. We're just meeting in our favorite bar to enjoy our evening together, talk about our games and everything. None of us ever gets drunk even the slightest. I know my boundaries."
He gently wiped the blood off his father's knuckles with his sleeve and smiled softly. "I love you dad. No matter if we fight or not. Don't forget that, okay?"
When a wide grin formed on Ash's face, he swatted Jim's shoulder. "You know what Dad? You have a sponsor. A quite famous one, even. I can live my dream because of you. It's just fair to help you live your dream now. I'll be your sponsor. Oh and eh..." blushing slightly, he stated right ahead and grinned awkwardly. "You can tell mom she can freak out about supernatural once more. I was offered to play a new main character in season twelve- Bobby Singer's long-lost son."

Smirking softly, Mac held Hunter's hand and froze a heart of ice around their hands.
"You know what I'm gonna do when we're at home again?"
With a soft grin, he kissed her shoulder and looked at her with big, soft puppy eyes. "Imma cuddle you like a teddy bear." Chuckling, he winked at her. "My pretty mermaid."

"But you are", Rachel said with a soft smirk. "Ask my son, or my daughters, or anyone else, they'd instantly agree with me."
Frowning slightly, she looked at the kitchen door. "I wonder what's taking Aldo so long. Should we go check up on him?"

"And don't forget rainbow sixth siege!", Bailey added grinning. And my guilty addiction- Mario Galaxy. God how i love that one!"
When the first stars showed up in the sky, she sighed happily. "Now that i have such a great friend, I'm actually looking forward to go to school tomorrow. No matter what those others think of you- I know that you're the sweetest and nicest guy I've ever met. We'll have a good day tomorrow, promised." Smirking, she looked into his eyes. "Hey, why did you blush like that?"

Last edited:
"You're right in one point there. There's just one more thing playing there as to why I race.", Jim started explaining, smiling softly, yet sadly at the same. "I never knew my grandparents. They all died before I was born. And well, my father's dad, Jay Davis, was a professional racer. He drove NASCAR, had even won a couple of times. When I was 8, I found some stuff from him in the attic. Under which his 'diary'. The last entry was on the 12th of April, 1993. Aka the day after I was born. He'd written stuff there where he said how happy he was to finally be a grandfather of a boy, whom he could teach everything about racing... 'I could see it in his eyes, that boy's a racer. He'll be the next NASCAR winner. I'll help him find or build a car with potential, a car which will help him reach the finish line. I can't wait! I can already see me and my grandson laughing at the street racers because Jimmy won Nascar.' "
Jim looked down to the floor, sighing.
"I know I shouldn't street race. I know I'll never come up equally to him, and I'll never fullfill his wish and dream of me following his footsteps. So I can at least try and make him proud by finishing every race I start."
He looked at his son, smiling softly. "I know I can trust you with making important decisions and keeping responsibilities. You don't know a lot about my past, and I'd rather keep it that way, but let me just warn you. Maximum one drink. Don't drink every single evening, aka day. Try and keep it down to once a week, at max. I'm just scared you'll make the same mistakes I did."
Jim shook his head, smirking softly as Ash said he'd be Jim's sponsor. "It's fine, kid. I don't believe it counts when family aka a sportsman sponsors a racer. It should be something like, for example, Red Bull."
He softly wrapped his arm around Ash, ruffling his hair.
"Doesn't your mother always freak out about that series? Especially since she knows my second name is Dean.", he chuckled, a soft sparkling in his eyes.
"I always love you, even if we argue. You know that."

Hunter giggled softly, running her fingers through Macon's hair.
"Well that's just perfect because I was planning on cuddling you as well.", she winked, kissing his nosetip.
With a happy sigh, she leaned back in her chair and just stared at him for a moment.
"I love you so much."

Emily frowned for a moment, nodding.
"If it were for the food, okay. But nobody takes that long to prepare a couple of drinks." She looked up at Rachel. "Do you think we can just go in there?"

"Don't forget Mario Party. That game's so addicting! And Mario Kart, of course.", Cole winked, chuckling. His eyes sparkled softly as Bailey said he was a great guy and that they'd have a good time together. "Yeah, I think so too. You know... you're really great." As she asked him why he had blushed, he lifted his shoulders, smirking akwardly. "Eh... I don't know."

Ash grinned softly as he hugged his father, his chin resting on his shoulder for a moment. "Dad...i don't know much about great grandpa Jay...but if he's just a bit as great as he sounds, he already is proud of you, because you are a wonderful husband for mom, and a great brother for uncle Mac, and the best father I could ever wish for. You're the one I've always been looking up to; still do. When I'll have children on my own one day, I can only hope to be a father as great as you."
Smirking softly, he shoved his shoulder against Jim's. "Let the sponsor-thing be my business. I'll take care of that, kay? And don't worry about me making your mistakes. I'll make my very own, like everyone else. You will be proud of me one day, I promise dad." Smiling softly, he gave him a pat on the back. "Should we go back to the others now? I bet they already miss us."

"Love you too", mac chuckled, and smiled softly at Hunter. "I'll have a quick look how Jim and ash are."
His eyes turned white, as always, and a smirk formed on his face. "They're fine, cuddling around in round top. Looks like they're about to come back."

Rachel shrugged. "And if not, what should they do, Chase me with a Bunsen burner? I'm fireproof." Chuckling, she winked at Emily and walked towards the kitchen. "Hey Emily, by the way- I don't know if anyone of your family already told you, but Sam and I got Mike outta jail. I bet he'd be happy to see you again."

Bailey turned around to face Cole, smiling softly as she looked deep into his eyes. "You're just as great. I'm really happy we met."
She pulled him into a gentle hug, resting her forehead at his neck for a moment as she found herself closing her eyes, dreaming. How long was she already hugging him? A minute? An hour? And shouldn't it start feeling weird after a while? But it didn't...
"Hmmmmhhh...", she sighed happily. "Hey Cole, wanna come over after school tomorrow? I suck at physics and I bet Mr.Winter is gonna bombard us with homework tomorrow...i could use some help..and what's even more important- I like your company."

Jim looked at Ash with a soft sparkling in his eyes, a proud smirk on his face.
"I'm already proud of you." He gave his son a pat on his back, smiling. "I know you gotta make your own mistakes. I just don't want you to get yourself hurt when I can protect you. Aka warn you."
He stood up, stretching his arms for a moment. "Should we go back?"

Hunter smiled softly. "It's good to know they're not arguing anymore.", she replied, softly ruffling Macon's hair. "I can't wait to cuddle you!"

Emily's eyes suddenly widened and her jaw dropped.
"You- you what?!" She started giggling excitedly, hugging Rachel tightly. "How?? When?!"

As Bailey hugged Cole for so long, he just gulped nervously. He hadn't been hugged in quite a long time. A... a year, perhaps? Excepting Sam's hug, but that was a man-hug. No pulling tight- breathing into neck-hug.
"Yeah I'd love to. I'm quite good in Physics, so I'd love to help you.", he replied, smiling softly.

((Le Timeskip eue ))

"Honey I'm home!", Ash called as he closed the entrance door behind him after an exhausting day of training.
He dropped his sports bag in front of the washer to remind himself to wash his sports clothes later on, grabbed a can of coke out of the fridge and dropped down on the couch with an exhausted groan.
"I swear, Coach is trying to kill us. My arms feel like someone crushed rocks on them, my legs are pudding...thank God it's Friday!"

Bailey was pacing back and forth nervously, looked at herself in the mirror and changed her hairstyle once more.
>>why the heck am i so nervous about meeting Cole today?! Holy crap...<<
"Mom, so me a favor and tell dad to behave when Cole comes..."
"Honey, calm down.", her mother chuckled. "You put on your dress, and i wait in the living room to open the door. Your dad won't even get to freak out...for now."
Bailey nodded silently and planted a small kiss on her mother's cheek. "Thanks mom."
While her mother was leaving into the bedroom again, Bailey carefully took the dress out of the wardrobe and put it on, taking a deep breath.

Emily hadn't even noticed her boyfriend coming in.
She was just staring at a blue stripe, for hours already.
She should've gotten her period days ago, but she didn't. In her life, since she had it, she had never skipped one. So when Ash had gone to hos training, she had quickly gone over to the pharmacy and had bought a pregnancy test.
A blue plus - not pregnant.
A blue minus - pregnant.
>>One stripe...<<
"Oh my god... oh my god... oh god... oh god oh god oh god..." She gulped nervously, starting to walk around the bathroom in circles.
"What am I gonna do? What will I tell Ash? What will I tell my mom? What about his parents? They'll all kill me! What if Ash leaves me now? 15 and pregnant. I can't do this. Ash can't have a pregnant girlfriend. He'll leave me and the baby and he'll end up dating and marrying one of those pretty model girls who aren't pregnant..."
She was kneeling down on the floor, sobbing, holding the pregnancy test tightly in her hand.
"What am I gonna tell him?"

"Thanks for dropping me off, Mike!", Cole called to his brother, a nervous grin on his face.
"No probs! Remember, you'll be fine. Looking good and you're a great guy. Nothing can go wrong."
"You don't understand, I think I really like her and I don't want to ruin anything."
Cole looked down at himself. His sister had helped him buy a suit (pic of him with suit: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/1090000/1090327_1343951923482_full.jpg) and even though he thought he looked quite okay in it, he was scared as hell that one of the really popular boys would 'steal' Bailey away from him. As if he hadn't noticed them staring at her. He had to admit... she was really beautiful. The most beautiful girl at school, that was for sure.
"You'll be fine, little brother. Don't worry too much."
"You'll be out with Dylan, right?"
"Yeah, but you can call me when I need to pick you up. We don't want to ruin mom & Sam's night off."
Cole nodded, waved his brother goodbye and made his way to the main house.
He knocked on the door, gulping nervously, taking a deep breath.
>>Okay. Stay calm. You got this.<<

"Emily? Honey are you home?", Ash called confused, and shifted into his dog form so he'd maybe hear if she was there.
And what he heard worried him deeply.
Why was she crying? Had something happened to her family? His uncle? Her brothers?
He quickly shifted back and went into the bathroom, at first completely confused to see Emily sobbing on the floor.
"Honey what's-..."then he noticed the little thing in her hand and gently took it away to see what this all was about.
A pregnancy test? A minus... a minus was good, wasn't it?
He had a quick look at the package and froze. No, a minus wasn't good. At all.
>>oh shit.<<
After blankly staring at it for quite a few minutes, he took a deep breath and gently wrapped his arms around Emily, wiping her tears away.
"That's quite some news...", he mumbled, choked by the lump in his throat. His thoughts were racing, his stomach felt like I've, but Emily seemed to feel even worse, and she needed him right now.
He gently picked her up and took a seat on the couch, Emily on his lap, protectively embraced with his arms. "Shhh, try to breathe calmly...", he whispered to her ear. "Try to calm down a bit, honey..."

"Bailey, Cole is here!", Bailey's mom called, opening the door for Cole with a wide smile. "Looking good Cole! Bailey will be there in a minute."
Meanwhile, Bailey took a deep breath when she head her mother calling for her from downstairs.
She looked at herself in the mirror one last time, then slowly walked down the stairs in the dress her mother and grandmother had sewed for her.
"Hey Cole", she said silently, a shy smile on her lips that was absolutely untypical for her. She gently stroked a streak of hair out of her face and looked up at him with big, sparkling eyes. "You look great...", she said silently, hugging him gently.
Her father approached with a wide smile. "Okay, I'm ready to bring the dream couple to the prom."
"Dad, we're not together!", Bailey protested, though it was rather silent and somehow like a suggestion. "Ready for the prom, Cole?"

Instead of calming down, Emily started sobbing even louder.
"This can't be true... we- we used protection and I'm pregnant!" She pushed her head into Ash's chest, shaking her head. "No no no no... 15 and pregnant... oh god no. What will everyone say? what will mom say? My brothers? Your parents?"
She looked up into his eyes, hers wide open, filled with terror and sadness.
"Will you leave me...?", she asked silently, her voice sounding really panicked, slightly shaky. "I'm so sorry- it- I didn't want to- please don't leave me, Ash..."

Cole was just staring at Bailey with big, sparkling eyes, glad that he wasn't drooling yet.
"Wow... you look absolutely stunning."
He smiled akwardly as her father called them a dream couple, and just ran his hand through his hair.
"Yep, I'm ready. I think. I hope.", he chuckled nervously. "Okay not embarrassing at all..."

Ash just tightened his hug a bit and rested his chin on her head, forcing back a tear or two, before he looked into her eyes with a soft, calming smile.
"Emmy...my beautiful, amazing, perfect Emmy...why I'm all worlds should i leave you? Remember I said I wanna marry you one day, just a few days ago? Why should I have changed my mind. I love you, and nothing will ever change that. We'll get through this. Together." He gently kissed her forehead and cuddled against her. "You can trust me with this, sweetie. I'm here...I'll always be here..."

Bailey chuckled softly, taking his hand. "We'll blow them all away."
She was rather silent during the drive, but mouthed a soundless 'whoa' when she saw how everything was decorated. There were so many lights everywhere, the entire are was sparkling.
When she got out of the car, she immediately felt a couple dozen stared on her.
>>did I forget my dress?<<
No, it was where it belonged.
"This is...awesome", she breathed fascinated, gripping Cole's hand a bit tighter when a photographer was approaching.
"A photo of the most shining couple here?"
Bailey blushed, but gently wrapped her arms around Cole and kissed his cheek as the man made the photo.
"Okay...coke. I need a coke. Is it warm here or what?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back