• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Emily took a deep breath, looking up into Ash's face, shaking her head.
"I'm so scared...", she whimpered, slightly digging her fingers into his skin. "I'll... I'll have to quit school and we'll have to be parents at such a young age- oh god there's so much-" She took a deep breath, her body shaking. "I'm so scared."

Cole blushed to a deep red as Bailey kissed his cheek. Smirking akwardly, he grabbed her hand and softly dragged her with him inside.
"The drinks should be somewhere here.", he mumbled. "And it's not only you. It really is warm here..."
>>Though I probably feel a different warm than she does...<<

"No, honey, you won't quit", Ash said silently, suppressing a sad sigh. "You'll continue. I will stay at home to take care of the junior."
Sighing, he stared at the wall, until his eyes widened. "Emily...the law says that the child custody for children of not-full-age parents goes to the mother's parents, if I'm not entirely mistaken...that means he or she...wont even live with us..."
He turned pale as chalk at that thought.
He took another deep breath and gently leaned his forehead against Emily's. "I promise, I will never leave you alone with this. We will get through it, and I won't ever leave you..."

"Bella! Hi!"
Bailey turned around with one eyebrow raised and sighed internally when she saw Chloe standing there and waving, Ken, her on-off-boyfriend standing beside her and kinda clinging to her waist.
"Hey Chloe", she said with a perfect fake smile.
"Bella, what are you doing here with... him...?"
>>not again...!<< "well, going to the prom, apparently."
"You could hang out with us instead, we have one free seat at our table."
"No thanks."
"What please?"
"No thanks. I prefer Cole's company."
"He's an underdog, Bella, please, you're ruining your reputation if you show up with him!"
"Rather unpopular than a bitch. I'll stay with him, and if you got a problem with that, go talk to a lamppost." She turned around to the bar and ordered a coke, holding his hand tightly. "Who does she think she is?!", she grumbled silently.

"Wait what?" Emily frowned for a moment. "They can't just take the baby away from us!"
She shook her head, more tears streaming down her face again.
"They won't take her or him away, and you won't stay home but I will and even though I'm scared as hell they won't ruin our baby!"
She was frowning angrily, still crying though, before she let out a sigh.
"Oh god... I'm already a bitch when on my period, how will I be like when the pregnancy hormones start playing?!"

Cole looked down to the floor, a sad smile on his face.
"It's fine. You can go with them if you want to.", he mumbled, lifting his shoulders. "They're more popular, and you'll want to be popular too... so you'll finally get your perfect dream boy-boyfriend."

A soft smile crossed Ash's face as he cuddled against Emily.
"We got this. Nothing will break our family apart. Not as long as I'm alive." He gently kissed her shoulder and ran his nosetip over her cheek. "If it makes you feel better you can shout at me all day, honey. I don't mind it. i love you."

Bailey frowned sadly, gently tilted his head up and hugged him. "But i don't want to go with them. I dont even like them. I like you, and I want to spend this evening by your side."
She looked up into his eyes with a soft smile.
"And what do I need a dream boy for if I got you? I don't care how popular hanging around with them could make me. I just want to have a good time with you and hopefully see your sweet smile."

Last edited:
Emily took deep breaths, staring deep into Ash's eyes. "I don't want to shout at you.", she whispered, cuddling against him tighter. "How will we tell our parents? Mom will kill me. Your dad will kill us. Oh god."

Cole looked up from the floor, into Bailey's beautiful, sparkling eyes, and smiled shyly.
"If that's what you want.", he mumbled silently, running his hand through his hair.
"Ehm... so... what about we go and dance?", he asked, a slight blush on his face. "Only if you want too, of course."

"No one will kill nor shout at you, not as long as I'm still kickin'."
Ash gently cuddled against her, calmingly stroking over her back. >>I just hope the dog-genes won't kick in... oh good what if it's gonna be 5 or 6 kids?! We're both dogs after all...
"Emmy, can i ask you something that's been bugging me ever since already?", he asked silently, shifting back into his true form- A damn intelligent, talking Australian shepherd.
"This is my true form. My human appearance is my shift, I am a dog. And you... you don't mind it? Doesn't it feel strange for a human to be together with a dog?"

"That's a very good idea", Bailey chuckled happily and took his hand to lead him to the dance floor. Other than usually though, she intertwined her fingers with his.
Her eyes widened when one of her favorite songs started to play. She gently dragged him on the dance floor, the music of a soft waltz filling the air while they floated over the floor.
tale as old as time...
>>I feel like I've known him all my life...<<
true as it can be...
>>Every day together is so perfect...<<
barely even friends, then somebody bends...
>>...it just feels right to be with him...<<
...unexpectedly...
>>I believe i love him...<<
just a little change, small to say the least...
>>my life had been good before, but now...<<
both a little scared, neither one prepared...
>>he looks at me as if I was someone special... But what if I let him down?<<
beauty and the beast
>>no, I'd never.<<
A soft smile lit up her face as she looked into Cole's eyes, hers sparkling like the stars. She stood up on her tiptoes, wrapped her arms around his neck, her left hand gently digging into his hair, and kissed him, long and gently.
"I already found my dream boy", she whispered softly, looking up into his eyes as her heartbeat fastened. "I...might have an epic crush on you", she chuckled softly.

Emily softly stroke over Ash's head, smiling.
"Well, I could ask you the same question, actually.", she replied, shifting into her dog form. "My mom - human. My dad - human. Me - a dog. When my mother was pregnant... she was..." Emily sighed. Not even her mother knew about it.
"My mom was kidnapped by HACK when she was pregnant by 'me'. They killed her child. My birth mother, Anastasia, a beautiful Australian shepherd... they had injected her with human DNA. I was born a dog, but able to talk, think and shift into a human. They gave me to my mother, brainwashed her, my dad and my brothers to think months had passed and my mom had already given birth. So technically I'm a dog, but I've lived my entire life as a human."
She sighed silently.
"I'm sorry I never told you. In fact, I have never told anyone before."
Emily looked up into Ash's eyes, hers big and wide open.
"I was scared to tell you..."

Cole's heart skipped a beat, and then started beating faster than he had ever thought to be possible.
Bailey, the most beautiful and amazing girl he had ever met.... she had a crush on him. And she had just kissed him.
Oh god.
What was that feeling in his stomach?
Either the burritos he had eaten this afternoon - or it were the butterflies.
>>What do I say now?<<
He just wrapped one arm around Bailey's waist, his free hand softly pushing against her neck and pulling her closer - into another deep, gentle kiss.

Ash took a Deep Breath at those News, as it just made his suspect worse.
He gently rested his head on her thigh and sighed silently, closing his eyes for a moment to his messed up feelings in order.
"Why should you be afraid to tell me that? I'm a dog too, in case you haven't noticed it yet. It just means..." He sighed once more.
"When we both are dogs, well...what will the kid be? And how many will there be? The average Aussie gets 1 to 10 pups...", he mumbled, blankly staring ahead with empty eyes.

Bailey sighed happily as Cole pulled her closer and cuddled against him tightly.
"Guess I'll just assume that you feel the same", she chuckled, gently stroking over his back between jacket and shirt. "Dad will totally say 'i knew it'. Great now I can prepare myself for 'the talk' with mom. Kill me!" Grinning like a Cheshire cat, she ran her fingers through his hair and kissed his cheek. "Well...does this mean we're together now?"

Emily shook her head, sighing as she shifted human again.
"As long as I don't shift anymore into the dog-form, it should be fine. We could ask your uncle though, he's a doctor isn't he? He could take some DNA or whatsoever, right?"

Cole chuckled akwardly, gulping.
"Y-yeah, I think so."
He loosened his tie for a moment.
"But eh only if you want to."
Nervously scratching the back of his head, he just started looking down to the floor.
"This is all so weird. Last week I was left with no friends and many issues - in only one week I made a best friend for life and a girlfriend..."

Ash nodded with a third sigh, and jumped off the couch. "I'll... I'll go and talk to Dad, okay? We should maybe talk about this alone... if you want I can come with you when it's time to tell Emma though. Whatever you prefer." He gently poked his nose against her cheek and disappeared in a flash of plasma.
He looked completely done when he scratched on the door, still in dog form. He just didn't feel like shifting right now. "Dad...i need your help..."

Bailey smiled softly as she kissed him once more and grinned softly. "Well, I bring good luck", she giggled. "Didn't I tell you things would become better? That's what I do. Bring good luck. You can ask anyone I know. Last week, Chloe had forgotten her homework in maths and suddenly, she found them on the backseat of her car. And she had told me about having forgotten them just five minutes earlier." She lifted her shoulders. "It's always been like this. I hope you're ready for a life with a lucky charm." Winking, she kissed his cheek.

Jim opened the door, raising an eyebrow as he saw his son sitting there in his dog form.
Even though Jim had actually planned on leaving for Round Top right now - today was the day it had been five years since Jack's death, and it was his birthday - he saw that his son needed help now.
"What's wrong?", he asked worriedly, showing Ash with a nod to come inside.

Cole chuckled. "Hey, you're my lucky charm, not the ones of others as well!", he winked, running his hand through his hair again. "So eh... can I ask you when you figured you had a crush on me?"

Ash slowly came in, and curled up on the couch with a tortured sigh.
"It's... really embarrassing and scary and eh..."
His back was facing his father, so he wouldn't see the tears that were running down his face, but his shaking body and nervously twitching tail said more than any words.
"E-Emily, she...she..." He span around and buried his face at his father's shoulder, sobbing silently. "Sorry...", he sighed after a while, shifting human and wiping his tears away. "I bottled it up to be there for Emily... she's... I swear, we always pro...tec...ted... but but but today i come home from work and find her crying on the floor with a p-p-preg...and and... She...it...i don't know what to do. What...i...im scared as hell dad...please...dont hate me now...i swear we always made sure to...but...i don't know, it must have broken or so And now..." His heartbeat and breath fastened to a full-grown panic attack. "What if something happens to them? What if Emily will never be able to study now? What if they take it away because we're not full-age? What if i screw up? What if I'm not good enough? What if I can't help Emily? Oh God I can't breathe...!"

Bailey smirked softly, bit her lip and giggled silently, looking to the floor and back up into his eyes.
"I'm all yours, Hot Stuff. And honestly? ...since I hugged you on Sunday."

Jim didn't really have time to think about the biggest problem right now, his son's girlfriend being pregnant. He first had to calm him down.
He gently put his hands on Ash's shoulders, taking deep breaths.
"Hey, calm down, kiddo.", he mumbled calmly, still taking deep breaths. "Follow my lead: deep, long breaths. Okay? Concentrate on my voice."
Jim softly ruffled the back of Ash's hair, looking deep into his son's eyes.
"You two aren't in this alone. You got me, your mom, her mother, your entire family will help and support you through this. We all got your backs."
A soft smile appeared on his face.
"You always got me, 'kay? I'll always be there for you."

Cole giggled silently. "Hehe yeah actually... me too.", he winked, smirking softly. "So... my girlfriend... Coley is a real official thing now."

Ash took some deep breathes, just as his father told him, and slowly felt his heart calming down a little bit.
He gently hugged his father, sighed tiredly and closed his eyes. "Thank you dad...", he whispered, wiping another small tear off his cheek. "Guess I'm just scared...not because of what means for me though...i'm actually just scared that Emily won't be fine, or the...the...b-baby...oh god."
He got up, got a can of coke for himself and a bottle of beer for Jim and sat down beside his father again, staring at the floor for a while. "Huh, a baby...", he mumbled, frowning as a very slight smile crossed his face for a second. "...weird feeling..."

Bailey giggled happily, taking Cole's hands. "My boyfriend...hmmmhmhm, does that mean I'm finally getting to know the rest of your family?"
She looked up into his eyes, grinning softly. "I...i love you."

Jim opened his beer and took a sip, before putting it down on the table next to the couch.
"Why should something happen to Emily or the baby?", he asked, his eyes suddenly widening for a moment.
"Oh god. Grandfather at 25. You wanna purposely make me feel even older than I already am?", he asked, winking, before he put on a serious face again as he put his hand on Ash's shoulder.
"Don't worry so much. Worrying about stuff which might happen doesn't get you anything excepting sleepless nights. And you'll get those enough when the baby's there."

Cole smiled akwardly, nodding. "Yeah. You'll get to know them. I bet you'll love my sister. She's not that different from you personality-like. And you'll also love my brothers! Dylan is great at Mario Galaxy.", he winked, blushing as she said that she loved him. "I love you, too."

Ash Let out a silent sigh and wrapped one arm around Jim's shoulders, smiling tiredly. "Thank you for being there for me, dad. You're the best dad I could ever wish for." He smiled softly at him and put one hand on his shoulder. "You were about to go to Texas and visit uncle Jack, weren't You? Can...can I come with You? I've never visited him before, I think it's about time. From everything you told me he was a great little guy."

Smiling happily, Bailey nodded at what Cole told her about his family. "They all sound so great! Well, you already know most of my family, I guess. Zack and Tony, Jake...you don't know my big sisters yet, but believe me when i say you're better off without knowing them. They're a lot like Chloe. Not re..."
Just then her phone rang. After fumbling around with the zipper of her bag for a moment, she picked up. "Hey Jake, what's up?
What?
Ugh, great. Mom and dad are staying in the hospital, I suppose?
Nah, Zack and Tony went to the club six hours away, and the twittering two are visiting their boyfriends. Baby boy and Boo are visiting grandpa till Sunday evening.
Jake, c'mon! That's unfair!
Yeah great, thank you. I'll just get the tent and camp in the cornfield."
She hang up, stared at her display for a moment and frowned. "Urgh!"

Last edited:
"Hey, I'm always there for you. That's my job.", Jim replied, gently wrapping his arm around the boy's shoulders. "And we don't need to go just now if you don't feel well enough. My brother will surely understand that my duties as dad go first." Jim winked, softly ruffling Ash's hair. "It's all up to you, kiddo. If you want to stay here and talk, or if you want to go grab some pies and eat as much as you can or if you want to go visit your uncle's grave, or anything else, it's fine."

Cole tilted his head, raising an eyebrow.
"Is everything okay?", he asked sorrowfully. "You didn't sound like you were."

Ash smiled firefly as he leaned his head against Jim's shoulder for a while, closing his eyes for just a second...or So he had planned.
Instead, he fell asleep right on Jim's shoulder, snoring silently as his nose twitched in a dream.
"Grrrrwhaff!", he barked silently, then stilled again.
"Aww, someone look at that, isn't he cute", Lucifer chuckled as he appeared in the living room. "Jim, I need to talk to you and Rachel. Come to hell when you have some time."

Bailey furrowed her eyebrows, sighed, and rolled her eyes before smiling up at him.
"It's just grandma. She smoked weed again and drove her car against a tree. She's in the hospital and grandpa, mom and dad are staying with her, Jake isn't at home, Zack and Tony aren't there either, my big sisters are staying at their best friend's tonight, and my little siblings are visiting grandpa in Spain. And I left my keys at home, means I can camp outside tonight because there's no way to get into the house."

Jim looked at the boy for a moment, a proud smile on his face, before he switched places with a shadow in a speed nobody had seen before. Instead of Jim sitting on the couch next to Ash, it was now a shadow-version of him. One you could touch and feel, though.
"Don't wanna wake the lil' guy up.", he explained, whispering and turned to Lucifer. "I got time right now." Sure, Jim had actually planned on visiting Jack's grave. With Ash home and Lucifer wanting to talk to him since a week now, he could postpone it to tomorrow. He was sure his brother would understand. "Should we talk now then?"

"Eh, no you won't.", Cole replied, smirking softly. "Just stay at my place. You'll take my room for the night, I'll sleep on the couch.", he suggested, a soft sparkling in his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Bailey's waist to pull her closer.

"Okay", Lucifer said, frowning slightly. "I eh... I need your help." He scratched his neck thoughtfully, before teleporting himself and Jim right into his castle in hell.
"Adam? C'mon down i have a visitor for You!"
Just a few seconds later, a young centaur came racing down the stairs, his hooves slipped out on the marble floor and he crashed into the next armor stand.
Lucifer sighed deeply.
When the you g boy had scrambled to his hooves again, he grinned apologetically at Lucifer, and looked up at Jim with a confused gaze.
"Adam, that's Jim. Wanna tell him what you told me?"
The boy crossed his arms behind his back, closed his eyes and lifted his chin as he began talk, seemingly repeating it for the thousandth time.
"I'm Adam, I'm 10 years old, and i fell from the sky."
Lucifer looked at him like http://static.tumblr.com/d97d2ccf5a...l/grPn1gtil/tumblr_static_cas_like_whaaaa.gif and lifted his shoulders. "What the heck should i do with that boy now? I can't leave him here in hell and no orphan home would ever take a centaur in. And that 'fell from the sky thing', I mean...! Eh?!"

"Shouldn't we ask your parents about that at first?", Bailey asked winking and smiled happily when Cole pulled her closer.
"By the way, you look really handsome in that suit, Mister!"

Jim blinked confused for a moment, raising an eyebrow at Lucifer.
"Eh... well, I get that you're confused, I am too - but how am I supposed to help you?", he asked. "First of all, why can't you keep him here until you figured out what happened and where he came from? Second..." Jim scratched the back of his head for a moment. "...he 'fell' from the sky?"

"Nah, I'd bet they'd love to meet the girl I've been talking about the entire week.", Cole winked, blushing as she told him he looked handsome. "Well, you're even more beautiful than you usually are, and I am wondering how you were able to turn beautiful 10+ into a beautiful 10++."

"Screaming souls and pools of lava aren't exactly the greatest places for a kid", Lucifer said with an eyeroll. "I thought maybe you guys know anything about centaurs roaming the forest or so. I can't even let him out of the castle here, the demons and monsters would make their next brunch of him." He frowned slightly. "They like to brunch. I don't even know why. It's weird." Shaking his head, he cleared his mind. "Man I need a babysitter."
"I'm not a baby anymore!"
Lucifer rolled his eyes. "I got some serious shit going on down here at the moment, and I am stressed. I don't have the time to keep an eye on him. And I don't have a hint of an idea what he means with that 'fallen from the sky' thing. If you ask me, something's weird. But my brother's silent as the grave for once, and that's leaving me highly suspicious. I got a feeling something's going on there, and lately, 'something' rarely is a good thing."
"You are losing your power, aren't you?"
Lucifer stared at the young centaur with wide eyes. "I don't know what you're making up in your little horned head there, but I'm fine!", he growled.
"Mmmhmmmm sure."

"Hmmmm, my boyfriend's quite a charmer", Bailey chuckled, cuddling against his chest. "Hey, then it's your 17th birthday tomorrow, isn't it?! You said it's in a week, and that was a week ago."

Meanwhile, Sam had fallen asleep on the couch. His best friend Nate and his wife Tara were on a concert tonight, and he was babysitting their five-year-old son Lukas and four-months-old daughter Zoey. While Lukas was sleeping peacefully in the guest room, Zoey apparently hadn't been able to fall asleep in a house she didn't know at all, so he had been sitting on the couch with the little girl laying in his arms and sleeping there... to the point where he himself had fallen asleep in front of the tv as well, while he had actually been planning to cook a nice surprise dinner for two after the kids were asleep. This had been supposed to be a special evening, after that half a year, he had already set everything on the table, gotten his hair fixed just a few hours ago...And then Zoey had started crying. Now he was snoring silently, the baby girl in his left arm, his right arm hanging off the couch right above a little black box that probably had fallen out of his hand when he had fallen asleep; and it had opened partly, something small and round glittering inside while Zoey was drooling on sleeping Sam's light blue button up shirt that somehow was oddly chick for an evening for two at home...

Jim had listened to Lucifer carefully, but as the centaur kid told him he was losing his powers - he knew something was wrong.
"You're lying.", he mumbled. "I know that expression of sayin' 'I'm fine' when you're not. You're not fine."
He sighed, looking at Lucifer with a worried expression.
"You are losing your powers, aren't you?"

Cole nodded, blushing slightly.
"Yeah... tomorrow's my birthday." He smiled at Bailey, his eyes sparkling. "I already got my gift, though."

Emma had visited a friend of hers who had had a baby just last week, and because of an accident on the road she was supposed to drive onto back home - she was late.
Silently opening the door, knowing Sam was babysitting two young kids, she walked inside and gently dropped her purse to the floor.
"Sam?", she asked, whispering, walking into the living room as she heard the TV.
She smiled softly as she saw him sleeping on the couch with the baby in his arms.
>>Why is he looking that fancy tonight?<<
She raised an eyebrow as she noticed a black box on the floor.
>>What's that?<<

Lucifer glared at the centaur, who just lifted his shoulders.
"Weren't you actually planning to talk about that with Jim? After all that's why your father summoned me."
"My f-..." Lucifer sighed. "Azazel."
"That's the name they gave me, but I like Adam better."
"You're young."
"I have a young body. And Jim's still waiting for a reply."
Lucifer turned his attention to Jim again and sighed. "I'm fading. After all these trillions of years, my energy is used up. I'm aging again. There, see that? A grey hair. I'm becoming more human with every day, and it won't take long anymore until I'm nothing but a mid-aged man who will grow older and eventually die one day, like everyone else."
He sighed, running his hand through his hair. "I'm actually happy I'll finally get to rest in peace... But hell needs a king, Jim. This world needs a god not only up above but also down under."

"You already got your gift?", Bailey asked excitedly, smiling softly as she saw the sparkling in Cole's eyes. "Come."
She took his hand and took him with her into the park behind the school, that had also been decorated with thousands of little lights.
"Okay, tell me about that gift!", she said grinning. "The new X Box you wanted so badly?"

In an incredible speed, Sam opened his eyes, grabbed the little box and buried it deep in the pocket of his black jeans.
"You're home!", he said louder than intended, but luckily, Zoey didn't wake up "one second. I'll quickly bring the little mouse to bed." He disappeared into the guest room, and after a minute came back with a lopsided grin.
"So i was actually planning to cook tonight, but eh, I kinda fell asleep and if i start now we'll still be standing here at 4 am." His smile softened as he gently wrapped his arms around Emma's waist and pulled her into a gentle kiss. "Hey first.", he mumbled, his eyes sparkling softly. "How was your day?"

Jim frowned, nodding seriously, though quite a sad expression in his eyes.
He knew people always died, but he hadn't ever thought Lucifer would once lose his powers and die too...
"So you need a heir?", he asked. "If it's like you said and it won't take any longer 'till you lose all your powers, we should start lookin' now, hm?"
He ran his hand through his hair for a moment, thinking.
"Best should be a demon of a high class. Someone under class 8 won't be strong enough to transfer your powers to and become a highest class 10. So you should find someone of a class 8 or higher, though there aren't any other living demons of a class 9 or 9.5 - excepting me - so we gotta find a class 8."

Cole shook his head, a soft smile on his face, his eyes sparkling even more. He ran his thumb over her cheek, sighing happily.
"You."

Emma gently kissed Sam back, smiling softly.
"My day was great. Arianna's baby is so cute. She was giggling the entire time... she reminded me a bit of Ems when she was little." She sighed peacefully, locking her eyes onto Sam's. "How did the two little ones behave?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back